Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
~150 x 20 mg Methadone
~100 x 5 mg Methadone
~30 x 80 mg OxyContin (pack with 98 X 80 mg incoming)
2 fentanyl patches 75mcg/hour
5 fentanyl patches 100 mcg/hour
~2 g Ketamine
~5 g Cocaine
20 LSD blotters (280ug)
25 x 1 ml ampuls Ketorax, 5 mg/ml (Ketobemidone)
50 x 5/25 mg Ketogan tablets
40 x 10/50 mg Ketogan suppositories
Under 100 x 1,5 mg Etizolam tablets
~100 Clonazolam 0,5 mg blotters
~130 x 2 mg Clonazepam
~40 x 2 Alprazolam
~112 x 75 mg Pregabalin
20 x 10 mg Diazepam (Valium)
Under 100 x 5 mg Diazepam
Some pharmeceutical 5 mg dexamphetamines
65 x 15 mg amphetamine tablets

This is for my summer.

LSD is something I have never had in my stash. I did LSD in my younger days but always simultaneously with cocaine, amphetamine, alcohol and all sorts of other stuff, so I was just totally wasted. Therefore, I look forward to trying an experience of LSD only.

As some might notice there is no weed in my stash. I haven't smoked in a long time. I do not smoke cigarettes either. I am thinking about getting some Sativa strain and start slowly as I miss it sometimes. But it takes very little to get me very high after such long brakes that I actually often end up feeling bad after smoking with no tolerance.

Beside weed I consider adding some morphine. And the biggest question I am thinking about is whether or not to add heroin. This would be for the purpose of trying IV heroin. I haven't taken anything IV for some years before today where I took Ketobemidone IV. It is a question I have considered for several years. Over a perioid of around six months I had access to a lot of pharmeceutical IV opiats/opioids, benzo's, ketamine and barbiturates which I took. I took morphine, oxycodone and fentanyl IV daily but never mixed with IV ketamine, benzo's or barbiturates due to the extremely dangerous combo. Before having access to this medicine I haven't taken anything IV. But I rationalized as it was pharmaceutical grade opiates meant for IV it was safer just taking it IV.
As I never took heroin IV I keep thinking about how it feels. So I think it is inevitable that I will end up trying heroin IV. Yet the extremely low pureity of the heroin around here is problematic. The average seized heroin HCI here in 2015 was 32% pure. The good thing is that none of the seized heroin was cut with fentanyl.

Last edited:
Holy shit I'm jealous of some of you guys' stash! Mine's pretty slim at the moment but here it goes

15g purified cocaine
8g extracted amphetamine
50x10mg valium
20x2mg clonazepam
5lbs (aprox) grade A weed in 14 different strains (plus a bunch of extracts)
3-400 HBR seeds
200 morning glory seeds

Holy shit I'm jealous of some of you guys' stash! Mine's pretty slim at the moment but here it goes

15g purified cocaine
8g extracted amphetamine
50x10mg valium
20x2mg clonazepam
5lbs (aprox) grade A weed in 14 different strains (plus a bunch of extracts)
3-400 HBR seeds
200 morning glory seeds

Very relevant to my own post, I wouldn't mind adding some of your strains of weed to my stash :p
Do you prefer either sativa or indica or just both depending on your mood?

Very relevant to my own post, I wouldn't mind adding some of your strains of weed to my stash :p
Do you prefer either sativa or indica or just both depending on your mood?

In general I'd say indica but really depends on the mood and what I'm doing/need to do. I can't handle most super strong sativa though cause they give me anxiety. I usually stick with mild sativa or strong 70/30ish hybrids.

I gotta say I'm quite jealous of your lsd and ketamine in particular. Haven't had any of those for a while. Overdue for a roadtrip to get some lol

Last edited:
My stash is really pathetic today. I get refills weekly on opiates.
2 × 6mg. Hydromorph Contin
4 × 5mg/325. Oxycodone
16 × .50mg. Clonazapam
80 × 150mg. Bupropion
25 × 1mg. Risperidone
1.5g. Pink Kush
2g. Sour Kush
120 × 400mg. Ibuprofen
Celexa and Birth Control lol
Can't wait for the weekend my stash wiil look better for a few hours! Lmmfao

I gotta say I'm quite jealous of your lsd and ketamine in particular. Haven't had any of those for a while. Overdue for a roadtrip to get some lol

Do you mix LSD and Ketamine or do you just miss both apart? .)

Do you mix LSD and Ketamine or do you just miss both apart? .)

I probably mixed them at some point in my crazy days but definitely wouldn't now. Well.. maybe in super small doses but I'm very cautious about mixing mind altering stuff now. My brain can't handle it anymore lol

Just added a couple oz of Cambodian A+ shrooms and 2g of DMT base! Can't wait till next weekend!! If I manage to wait that long anyway lol

Seroquel :\
Bromazepam although it technically doesn't belong to me.

Just the perfect amount, nodding pretty good. Complete bliss, one of the best highs of my life

25mg IV morphine straight from a hospital grade vial (no opiate tolerance whatsoever)

4.25mg Klonopin (huge benzodiazepine tolerance don't worry)

45mg temazepam

55mg Baclofen

25mg diphenhydramine

12.5mg promethazine

Smoking some cigarettes listening to good music. Life is great!

I'd be dead lol

I meant to post this in the "How High Are You?" thread, feel like a dumbass.

And Username369 I definitely wouldn't recommend this combo to anyone who isn't super benzodiazepine tolerant and has prior experience with all the other substances.

Lol I never noticed it was in the wrong thread either. Once upon a time I had that tolerance but not for a few years now

I hope this doesn't get me back into needles. Not going to worry bout that for now just going to enjoy my high

I hope this doesn't get me back into needles. Not going to worry bout that for now just going to enjoy my high

Set rules for yourself. Tell yourself that needles are NOT an option. Hoping you won't get back into them is setting yourself up to use them again. If you're already wishy washy about it you are already in trouble. I don't "hope" I will never shoot up again. It is NOT an option for me. No thanks. I just wish I could get that bellringer another way. Oh well...

A little bit of wax and kratom. Running super low on both. I just moved into a new place, spent a lot of money and I went from eating a full vegan diet to eating top ramen for almost every meal, so my stash ain't all that right now. I do have some mushrooms but those have been with me a few months now, and will probably stay with me for at least another month.

I am prescribed amisulpride that i take both 200 mg in the morning when i wake up and again at night before i go to bed. I also take 200 mg of seroquel at night before i go to bed and while i don't like being a slave to anti psychotic medication( how a psychiatrist who once treated me say that i am not addicted to anti psychotic meds but if i don't take them i won't sleep is beyond me)but emotional i am so much more stable since taking this type of medication compared to the dysfunctional period of my life i called a childhood and adolescence. Fuck i said some dumb shit when i was manic as a teenager.

As far as illegal substances i haven't kept a stash for years. Back in the day i would score a quarter to half an ounce of skunk weed and that would be enough weed to smoke everyday for a week or two but these days i am into meth and heroin and buying those drugs in bulk to built up at stash really is dancing with the devil. Purchasing heroin or meth by the gram may make great financial sense but self control isn't my strong suit so i don't need the hassle of having the temptation to redose and then redose again as i'm the sort of drug user that once high will not stop using until my stash is empty. I learnt this the hard way a few years ago scoring a gram of amphetamines at a time and then proceeding to use the whole gram in one night and inturn being unable to sleep for 4 days. Sure per 100 mg of speed i saved money but wheres the point if you can't go to work for 4 days.

These days i score 200 to 300 mg of stimulants at a time which is exactly the right amount to keep me high for one night. To be honest i could never be a drug dealer as to earn a living selling drugs you really can't get high on your own supply. Say what you will about people that sell drugs but they should be commentated for having a high sense of self control. I know plenty of users deal to fund their own drug habit but those dealers are only one step away from becoming full blown junkies.

Roofie,

I fucking wish I had a Rx for all the shit I have lol.

Nobody on the planet can possibly have a script for 10+ different opiates and 5+ different benzos. Thats life in prison dude lol having that shit on record wouldnt go smooth with the DEA at all, not to mention the doctors who would Rx that shit lol

Just scored my GP scripts.
So my stash atm is:

Pharms:
  • 90x80mg OC (old formula ofc)
  • 60x2mg alprazolam
  • 100+x12mg bromazepam
  • 24x70mg methadone (capsules)
(All of the above is legit RX'd to me)

RC's:
  • ~200mg 3-FEA
  • 125mg etizolam powder (my best m8 Roofie is holding on to that for me until we get some PG)
(small list, I know :D I'm happy mainly with my pharms atm really.)

Misc:
2 half XTC pills - one of which is da bomb (the whole pill was around 250mg AFAIK, half one got my m8 Roofie rolling pretty nicely), and the other half is from a weaker pill (I tested it myself by taking the first half some time ago, I suspect there was like 100mg in the whole pill). Should be nice to pop them 2 halves together though :D.

Then I have these 'mystery crystals' that were sold as MDMA, but gave the ppl who tried it a weird ass trip, so definitely not MDMA, nor MDA by their description. I didn't try it personally cuz it has a sketchy aquamarine color. I only have one dose of this stuff and tbh I'm not really inclined to try it any time soon, or ever really.. :p
I'll probably end up flushing it or giving it away to someone who does want it.

I think that's everything.
Fuck I forgot to buy Diphenhydramine.. :( Oh well!

As of right now:
A shitload of hasj, I don't even know how much but guess a couple ounces
200 1mg etizolam pellets
5g street amphetamines
5g ethylphenidate
and a couple 10x10mg ritalin packages
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.