Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maeng Da Kratom
25mg of Clonazepam
30mg of Adderall

Aaaaand a pack of smokes. Which I will soon utilize after a bit more Kratom.

+ 100 more 10mg Methadone.

I now have 35 left of the 10mg Methadone made by MALLINCKRODT.. and 40 of the 40mg wafers by Mallinckrodt.. And now 100 10mg Methadone by Roxane.. WHOOP

My stash/list of RX opiates looks so sexy.. it involves..

Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
Methadone
Buprenorphine
Morphine
Tramadol
Hydromorphone
Oxymorphone
Fentanyl

Can it honestly get any better than that? Holy fuck I'm loaded.. that's not including the Heroin I have also :D

My benzos include..

Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Diazepam
Librium

All the most known benzos.. ahhh I love my stash box.

Last edited:
LSD
LSA
yopo seeds powder that's probably no longer any good
Etizolam
4-aco-dmt
Kanna
Kava
Skullcap
And of course catnip, can't leave the cats out.

Update

Black tar heroin #3.7g
Buprenorphine 8mg #60/month
Buprenorphine 2mg #12
Oxycodone 30mg IR #113
Oxycodone 5mg IR#118
Methadone 40mg #30
Methadone 10mg #110
Hydrocodone 50mg ER #39
Hydrocodone 10mg #96
Hydrocodone 5mg #12
Morphine 30mg ER #50
Morphine 15mg SR #70
Tramadol 150mg ER #60
Oxymorphone 10mg IR #42
Hydromorphone 8mg #55
Fentanyl 50mcg/hour #15

Methamphetamine #1.6g

Alprazolam 1mg #60/month
Clonazepam 2mg #60/month
Lorazepam 2mg #100+
Diazepam 10mg #54
Chlordiazpoxide 25mg #18
Zolpidem 10mg #20

Got a bunch more Roxy's , Norco, methadone, opana, dilaudids and morphine. Basically everything ?

Last edited:
^ living the dream.

just 3meo pcp, kratom, MDMA, 6apb.

wish i could get some mxe and heroin and 4fa somehow

Cannabis
Gabapentin
Mirtazapine
Methamphetamine
My MMT/methadone dose is in my stash once a day haha
Alprazolam
Hydroxyzine
Nicotine (Marlboro Reds and organic e-liquids)
Caffeine
Nootropic supplements and vitamins
Alcohol/EtoH

9 lt of 40% Tsipuro (Greek drink), 6 mg of flunitrazepam, 2g of heroin. I was going to sell most of the Tsipuro but I drunk anything else I had so I guess Im gonna drink it.

2C-B
2C-C
2C-P
2C-I
2C-T-2
2C-B-FLY
Mescaline
AMT
MXE
DOM
DOC
DOB
3C-E
5-MEO-MIPT
5-MEO-DIPT
Crack
Afghan hash
Buspar
Clenbuterol
Box o' whippets

^ lol all of those psychedelics, cannabis, and then some crack.
Why the crack?
Anyway, send me your MXE.
I have:
22 pounds of cannabis flower
1/2 pound of cannabis shatter
Whiskey
3 hits of LSD
Massive amounts of San Pedro
A few mature peyote
Cigarettes
10 Hydrocodone 5mg/325mg
Coca leaves, coca leaf tea and a few dozen poppy pods.

^ lol all of those psychedelics, cannabis, and then some crack.
Why the crack?
Anyway, send me your MXE.
I have:
22 pounds of cannabis flower
1/2 pound of cannabis shatter
Whiskey
3 hits of LSD
Massive amounts of San Pedro
A few mature peyote
Cigarettes
10 Hydrocodone 5mg/325mg
Coca leaves, coca leaf tea and a few dozen poppy pods.

I dislike powder cocaine because it makes my face hurt and I get an epic hangover. For the same price I can spend a few days crashing the dragon, crash, and feel fine beside a general dull feeling for a day or two. It's not something to make a habit of for sure

Hows the high with poppy pods and coca leaf?? I love opiates but pods are kinda rare now

I'd share the MXE with ya if you were here brother :D

The poppy pods are okay but you have to eat a lot for an effect. I make opium out of the pods usually so I don't often take em.

Hows the high with poppy pods and coca leaf?? I love opiates but pods are kinda rare now

That's funny, because the reason I exclusively use pods these days is because it's literally the easiest opiate (outside of poppy seeds) I can get my hands on. And even though I can't price them definitively, they're a bargain.

To be on topic however:

two cigarettes and a fist full of valium.

That's funny, because the reason I exclusively use pods these days is because it's literally the easiest opiate (outside of poppy seeds) I can get my hands on. And even though I can't price them definitively, they're a bargain.

To be on topic however:

two cigarettes and a fist full of valium.

Maybe I'm just a dumbass lol

I'll have to give it another look. I'll take a nice opium high over Chicago grey dope any day of the week, plus I'm sure it's cheaper than what the white guys with neck tattoos charge here

2 Grams of Sativa, 200ML GHB ,5 x 2mg xanax , and nicotine patches cause im quitting smoking :)

OxyContin 80mg (25 or so)
Suboxone 2mg (4)
3-HO-PCE (100mg)
O-PCE (250mg)
4-FA (1g minus 1 good dose, so like 850-900mg)
alpha-PVP (just a small sample amount of this one though)

Not that big or impressive a list, but it's got the drugs I love the most in it. Except maybe that it's missing weed, I love weed a lot too even though I don't smoke it that often anymore. Smoking it occasionally makes it so much more enjoyable anyway! I don't actively seek it out anymore, but if it's right in front of me I'll smoke along, or buy a few grams when given the chance. But I don't put in an effort for it anymore, and that's been working quite well for me as it always ends up coming back around sooner or later. At least this way I never have a 'real' tolerance to it, and I can get really high off of 1 spliff (even if that one spliff is shared with a friend - usually the friends I smoke with end up smoking the biggest part of the spliff since they do have a tolerance and need a lot more to get high - though in the end I always seem to end up much more stoned than them, despite smoking a lot less =D).

Sorry for the off-topic ramble. 4-FA is rushing around in mah brain! Imma get off bluelight for now before I end up writing off-topic wallsoftext in every thread in DC. And usually I can't stand walls of text, so go figure! (My walls of text aren't as bad as many I've seen though, nor are my wallsoftext as bad now as they used to be. I've actually done my best to refrain from writing them on amphetamines, and am now able to do so. But this serotonin component in 4-FA that regular D/L-amphetamines doesn't have kinda makes me ramble anyway).

So, for now I'm gonna disappear until the 4-FA stops influencing my posts too much. =D

Peace my precious bluelight sweethearts. <3

Morphine 20 mg
Morphine 10m (LA)
Royhepnol 1 mg
Clonazepam .5 mg
Diazepam 5mg
and others, ( but I've probably got too many. :)
ALL genuine UK No Generics

Mod edit: Don't try these 'subtle messages' again! Next time you won't get off with a warning.
-P2C

Last edited by a moderator:
This is me running low on my benzos currently but here goes what all I have:

1.75 mg Klonopin (Clonazepam)
10 mg Focalin (Dexmethylphenidate tab)
2 mg Dilaudad (Hydromorphone)
0.02 g of "Black Tar" Heroin.

I save the klonopin for any instance instances of anxiety/stress, but the rest is what I'm lucky enough to have right now to make myself well and sane.

A few years ago, my wife and I amassed an impressive drug collection, varied as hell -- dissociatives, tryptamines, phens, benzo-esque substances, stims, etc -- which was mostly the result of ordering online. Once the site went down we forced ourselves to scale back, and nowadays it's not so impressive, tho we're admittedly much healthier now.

~ 1/2 oz quality weed
~ 3 lbs poppy seeds
.5 g methamphetamine *
Phenibut
Assorted nootropics (l-tyrosine, sulbutiamine, etc)
Several boxes generic cough gels (DXM)

I can't think of anything else, which is surprising. Thought there was more.

* not a common occurrence; my wife ran a friend around who, in turn, gifted her with far too much of this nasty fiendish drug that is hard not to want to do

Status
Not open for further replies.