• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
like 1.3g cocaine and about the same in heroin I reckon, maybe a little less - but definitely have 1g left, prob a little more.

Damn, that stash is dope as fuck, sean. Especially envious of that 2C-B. My stash had been depleted to merely a pile of valium. I do have 100g of acacia root bark too; I guess it's just waiting for the proper rainy day to be processed. For the uninitiated, that's equal to about +/- 1g of n,nDMT, more if lucky.
Depends on which acacia you have, age of tree and time of year harvested. We are lucky in Australia with acacia. Our national flower is the Wattle (acacia) and some actually have a mix of nn and 5meo.

I can't speak to the age of the tree or the time of year (??) harvested. It's Taiwanese acacia confusa. The consensus is that its root bark contains more than 1% n,nDMT and NMT on average. This is getting off topic though so I'll end the commentary here.

Phoar
- 1300 codeine ph.30mg
- 80 Tramadol hcl
- 240 Lyrica 100's
- 25 Zopiclone
- .8 k
- 1/2 bottle of oramorph
- 2 fent patches
- 45 methylphenidate
Shit loads of ancillaries like cyclizine, n+, etc

Large amount of heroin
Large amount of cocaine
Large amount of meth
5x 2mg xanax
35x 1mg etizolam
Aprox 7 g strong weed unknown strain, indica dominant
1 mdma
Test tube full of gbl
Really want some ketamine or MXE

UPDATE:

OPIATES

Black tar heroin- #4.2g
Buprenorphine 8mg- #60/month
Buprenorphine/Nalaxone 2mg/0.5mg- #8
Methadone 40mg- #45
Methadone 10mg- #39
Oxycodone 30mg- #72
Oxycodone/APAP 5mg/325mg- #210
Hydrocodone/APAP 5mg/325mg- #12
Hydrocodone/APAP 10mg/325mg- #35
Hydrocodone ER 50mg- #42
Fentanyl 50mcg/hour- #15
Hydromorphone 8mg- #33
Oxymorphone 10mg- #29
Morphine SR 15mg- #48
Tramadol ER 150mg- #60

BENZODIAZEPINES/Z DRUGS

Alprazolam 2mg- #60/month
Alprazolam 1mg- #22
Clonazepam 1mg- #60/month
Diazepam 10mg- #84
Lorazepam 2mg- #142
Librium 25mg- #31
Ambien 10mg- #20

COMFORT MEDS/OTHERS

Promethazine 25mg- #120/month
Hydroxyzine 50mg- #92
Gabapentin 400mg- #300+
Clonodine 0.1mg- #50+
Dicyclomine 20mg- #180+
Loperamide 2mg- #200+
Ondansetron 4mg- #50+
Naproxen 500mg- #100+

Last edited:
A reasonable amount of dexmeth, an insane amount of kratom, a crazy shitload of methylphenidate, a mortal flood of alcohol, dozens of Cuban cigars in tight tubos... I've got at least a sample of anything to turn full on or tune straight out anyone for the thrill of a kill of plain fun, but my very best and most volatile substance is the precious presence of intangible love coming from a beautiful feminine person - something that's no thing to be bought or stashed, only appreciated when found.

54mg clonazepam
44 350mg soma
Mirtazapine
Almost a case of labatt blue
Almost a case of yuengling
Bottle of absolut vodka
Some Jim beam
Tiny bit of weed
4 hits of lsd

Oxycontin (old formula) 80mg's x 25
Bromazepam 12mg x 45

These are the main drugs I need to feel good and function, it isn't a huge stash but if I start learning how to control my dosages I shouldn't have to worry about running out soon anymore.

Tomorrow I'm getting some amphetamines, and I'm gonna buy 1-2g's of H too ASAP, because I used up 3 oxies too many the first 2 days I got a script again after not having one for a month. Just gonna use the H to close that gap, and starting tomorrow I'm sticking to my prescribed dose no matter what. 160mg is plenty to keep me from being sick, 80mg gets me high even. I'm also gonna try to refrain from using them IV or from chewing them, so that 2 doses can last me 24 hours as they should be doing.

Can't promise anything about the H's ROA though, whenever I'm able to score it.. And if I cave and IV some oxy anyway, I'll split a pill in two so I can do 2 shots from it (so it'll work long enough), and take at least 1 of the 2 oxies I get daily orally (the evening one; I will always take that one orally, no matter what).

a little dope and a little weed.

the only things I want and/or need.

Holy shit, I just came across 40mg methadone wafers.. FUCK YA.
Exactly like the ones in my current avatar..

I havn't seen these things in a couple years at least.. super fucking excited.

Add #45 Methadone 40mg to my stash.. WHOOP

QUESTION:

I came across a guy with 50mcg/hour fentanyl patches..

He wants to trade with me.. He wants 2 Roxy 30s for each patch.. WORTH IT OR NO?

I think it is, due to my tolerance.. I need these strong opiates.. Heroin/Methadone/Opana type strength opiates..

Would you guys do the trade?

Last edited:
Man methacodone I'm jealous. I've always wanted to try opanas. Never even seen one irl

Methadone 100mg /day
Alprazolam 6mg/day
Seroquel 50mg/day
Promethazine w/Codeine *currently sick*
Chocolope,Blue Dream,Triangle Kush pull snap

Last edited:
Updated my list above.. I came up on 15 Fentanyl 50mcg/hour patches.. I gave the dude 20 Roxy 30s and 10 8mg dilaudids.. Not a bad trade for either I think..

But man, I now have the stash of my dreams. I've never stockpiled this good before.. Just knowing I have all that Shit gets me high lol

Updated my list above.. I came up on 15 Fentanyl 50mcg/hour patches.. I gave the dude 20 Roxy 30s and 10 8mg dilaudids.. Not a bad trade for either I think..

But man, I now have the stash of my dreams. I've never stockpiled this good before.. Just knowing I have all that Shit gets me high lol
every once in a while we run across someone in the drug game that we envy the Fuck out of. A smart and wealthy dealer, someone who has access to great drugs, or in your case someone who has our dream stash

Last edited:
At the moment (kind of low, except the pharmaceuticals):

10mg Valium, 90/month
30mg Temazepam, 30/month
50mg butalbital, 15 spare tablets in my fridge (I can only get them once every 3-4 months without attracting suspicion)
140mg BK-2C-B
125mg MDMA
4 hits x 160mcg LSD that I bought/traded in LA in October
4g Golden Teacher mushrooms
~4 doses of Ayahuasca, in the form of M. hostilis root bark powder and Syrian rue seeds
4.5g Durban Poison cannabis
3 x 30mg cannabis edibles (gummy bears)
200mg O-PCE (this won't last very long at all; it's just to tide me over until the next gram arrives!)

3-4 mature peyote cactus
Dozens of San Pedro cactus
Pounds of dank cannabis flower
Ounces of cannabis wax concentrate
30 hits of LSD
250mg 2C-B
500mg 2C-T-2
500mg 4-AcO-DMT
2 grams magic mushrooms
1 or 2 dozen dried poppy pods

Let's be friends. Lol.

Status