• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream about a huge pike (like a couple kilos) of pure oxymorphone on a table. IDK how I knew it was OM, just felt it you know? I was so happy. I thought it was real and I was set for eternity. I was just about to do a bump from the side when I woke up. That was one of the saddest realizations I've had coming out of a dream lol

So to answer the OP that's my "dream stash"

700 ml of 36% cognac, about 1g of weed some kids had hidden in a park and I found. Out of cigarets. I think I will sell the weed.

heroin over a gram
oxycodone like 20 oc's
loprazolam 25 pills
other stuff not worth naming including codeine, tramadol and antihistamines like cyclizine
weed - a lot.

cannabis
cigarettes
wine
diazepam
kratom
MDMA
MDA
LSD
shrooms
ketamine

Last edited:
300 ml of 36% congac, less than 100 ml of 70% Absinthe, very little leftovers of H.

Yeah.
I fucking LOVE BTH.
Ive never had H in powder form.
Thats a gift to me because I HATE snorting ANY DRUG on the planet, and I never IV.
Chasing the dragon with simple household items is extremely fun..
Foil, straw, lighter, and of course the dope.
I love the feeling it produces, of course. I also find it FUN AS FUCK to smoke it.
Ahh I love chasing the dragon.

Thats where Im from, BTW ;)

So I take it you've never hard good number #4 Heroin (China white) ?? I wouldn't mind a comparison to bth

Haha WTF these ppl got crazy amounts of meds , just ordered 7lbs of Kratom
Red vein Maeng da
Red vein vietnam
Red Horn
White Horn
And... red vein Papua
Since the effective ban coming up on September 30 th 2016 DEA scheduling of Kratom as a schedule 1 fuck them . So I'm stocking up

I wonder if Canada will end up banning Kratom here too.. hope not. It has saved me in many w.d periods before getting on methadone.

And to answer ops question.
My stash includes but not limited to:::
-Carton of native bag cigs.
-About 20 10mg Ambien ODT sublingual tabs.
-A bottle of 15 7.5mg zopkicones.
-3 bottles of 110mg of methadone within 70ml of liquid.
-Half case of coors light
-A few dozen packets of testosterone topical gel.
-A few pretty weighed doses of miprocin (4-ho-mipt).
-I believe I have a tab of Lucy tucked away.
-A few tabs of 25-I NBONE for a special occasion.
-Potentiating type meds such as dxm, pantaprazole, ibuprofen w/ muscle relaxers etc.
-Clonidine, amitriptalyne and cypralex .
-Also there are some midazolam (versed) tucked away somewhere but I can't find it because I put it away during a post I.V. amnesiac state.

Last edited:
I haven't even done some of these yet, I think I'm almost collecting them at this point lmao

LSD 110ug x6
AL-LAD 150ug x7
Adderall IR 15mg x20
Etizolam 1mg x50
Clonazolam 500ug x6
1/4 oz white widow
1g shatter
4-HO-MET
4-AcO-DMT
Ethylone
Hex-En
MXP
Ethylphenidate
3g opium
Phenibut
Kratom
DXM
Flubromazepam
Herbal shit like Kava and Valerian
Random boring pharms ie mirtazapine
Bunch of booze, I don't really drink anymore but I have bourbon and gin so I'm all set for when I do

I need more dissociatives and phenethylamines though

A lot of morphine;
50x60mg
20x100mg
20x30mg
all MS Contin (XR)

A chunk of heroin (0.4-0.5g)

200mg U-77440

~100mg 4-FA

1gram of amnesia gold
3 grams of northern lights haze

I'm good for now. :)

Everything I need, my own personal pharmacy:
powder heroin
quality cocaine
LSD
mushrooms
cannabis--oil, flower, edibles
Gabapentin
Etizolam
Adderall
Concerta
Suboxone
Fent patch
Morphine XR

Small amounts of all listed

Cannabis flower
Dilaudid 8mg
Adderall IR 30mg
Valium 10mg
Alcohol
LSD 7 hits
10mg-15mg 4-HO-DPT
Ritalin
Cigarettes

All for camping.

Narcotics: clonazepam, heroin/diacetylmorphine, buprenorphine + medicinal Skywalker OG + about to cop ~40 x 0.5mg blue kpins tomorrow alongside 10-20 x 1mg alprazolam + 5 x 10mg methadone + 2-3 of WOW blotters of LSD-25 my buddy sources from the "grateful dead family" so it's high-quality, high potency liquid LSD he drops on the paper himself.

Nootropic/adaptogens: L-theanine, rhodiola rosea, ashwaghanda, gingko bilboa, huperazine a, melatonin (antioxidant, neurprotective against neurotoxicity/methamphetamine, chelated Mg, ALA (antioxidant),

Antidepressants/Mood-stabilizers: quetiapine, mirtazapine, bupropion, and hydroxyzine.

Dilaudid 4mg. I am prescribed monthly. I have a love hate relationship with these little yellow bastards.

^well aren't ypou hard and cool.

i have a gram and a bit of fire rawish doperoin
some oxycodones
some 2 mg dormonocts (loprazolam)
and zoloft
shit load of loperamide.
a bupe patch
codeine
betablockers
various other none recreational meds NSAIDS etc

Nope, just an old dopehead that just doesn't care much for codiene. Actually allergic to it but oddly not to Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone, Oxycodone ( new Oxy's suck!) or Morphine and Heroin ( which isn't much worth a fuck in my area or laced with Fent) By the way meant no disrespect just was joking.

I used to get the OC's prior to Perdue Pharma turning them into a rubber Skittle plus adding a gelling agent to them. I sure do miss those. Once they did that, I switched to Dilaudid. Now that Perdue also owns it, I'm waiting for them to fuck those up too.

hmmmm.... I Have:
5-6g columbian hash
7 grams of Jamaican
1 10 mg valium
10 2mg valium
40 5mg valium
26 xanax bars (greens, yellows, & whites)
20 30 mg codeine tablets
cigarette

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.