• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ ive never bought lsd on the darknet but ive been so pissed at past hookups (and ive had some damn good ones too) that the next time i get it, i will be going online.

i got:

4 beers
enough spliffs
enough tranqs (valium)
enough coffee

all i need are some painkillers and a wee bit of restraint.

So I learned about dmt from Joe Rogan(very wise guy if you don't know him outside Fear Factor and Ufc) he really got me interested in dmt. He also hosted a documentary on Netflix about it haven't gotten the time to watch it. Anyways he said he saw God on his trip and it's made him so much more thankful and appreciative for everything and just changed who he is entirely as a person. Anybody who's done it care to share their experience?

Nothing too exciting myself

Prescribed and refilled monthly;
Amphetamine Salts IR 15mg 2x daily
Gabapentin 400mg 3x daily
Quetiapine Fumarate 50mg 1x before bed
Escitalopram 10mg 1x daily
Naltrexone 50mg As needed for opiate cravings

Left over Medications I'm hoarding for "Just in case" moments all at about 10-20 pills/ doses left;

Diclofenac SOD (NSAID) 75mg
Metaclopramide 10mg
Lidocaine 2% viscous solution
Q-dryl (liquid benadryl) 12.5mg/5mL

Other:
(Some being nothing special, some just OTC, but still some have psychoactive effects so I'm still listing them)

Cigarettes
Loads of coffee
Half ounce of Gorilla Glue #4 (I'm a Massachusetts medical marijuana cardholder so this is straight from the dispensary) testing at 28% THC 1.2% CBD
Gram of a Sativa Blend shatter 91% THC 2.1% CBD

Dextromethorphan 20mg tablets - 60
Pseudoephedrine 20mg tablets - 48
Acetaminophen 500mg tablets
Ibuprofen 200mg tablets
Naproxen Sodium 200mg soft gels
Diphenhydramine 25mg capsules - about 500

Also one final note, I tend to be a slow sluggish person so I keep lots of vitamin B12, I find it helps me with my energy tremendously.

My stash is also a bit on the low side.....
Currently I am aware off my box containing:

Two 10MG Methadone
Six .25MG Xanax
Four .5MG Xanax
Eight 10MG Valium
Fifteen 8MG Zofran (Handy to have for nausea)
Ten 4MG Zanaflex
Two 30MG Buspar
Two Fioricet (not sure of the MG but they are the ones that contain the Barb and Codeine)
Eight 10MG Norco

That is it for now!

How do you all keep a stash, lol, I can't ever keep anything longer than 24 hrs or so. It's all in or nothing, damn!

How do you all keep a stash, lol, I can't ever keep anything longer than 24 hrs or so. It's all in or nothing, damn!

I usually post here on pick up day, most of this shit is gone pretty fast lol. Except for benzos since they're so cheap and plentiful and psychs because, well they're psychs.

1 tab of 100ug ALD-52
25mg-30mg 4-HO-DPT
2 2mg Xanax bars
1 blue Heisenberg MDMA pill
Cannabis flower

Cigarettes
Coffee/caffeine
Melatonin
Ibuprofen
Various non-psychoactive supplements

Not a great stash but it's something.

2 g of heroin, about 100 ml of 40% ouzo, 500 ml of some soured wine(u never know when you need it,right?).

1 tab of 100ug ALD-52
25mg-30mg 4-HO-DPT
2 2mg Xanax bars
1 blue Heisenberg MDMA pill
Cannabis flower

Cigarettes
Coffee/caffeine
Melatonin
Ibuprofen
Various non-psychoactive supplements

Not a great stash but it's something.

How's the 4-HO-DPT?

The trip is pretty great but it tastes aweful and its a waste using it any ROA other than instranasally. The drip almost makes me wanna puke and sticks around quite awhile. :|

right now i have
180mg of Valium
30mg of xanax
3 hash brownies
12 and half yellow norcos
8 16oz beers

:D!!

25mg-30mg 4-HO-DPT
2 60mg vyvanse
2 1mg Xanax
1 350mg soma
1 0.5mg clonazepam
1g cannabis flower
1 hit of LSD
Cigarettes
Vodka

Last edited:
man ive been sitting on like 1 dose of DPT for far too long..somebody with experience please convince me to try it cuz i love DMT but havent had the motivation to take it yet...OT: the only drugs i ever have a stash of is psychs because everything else i do right away and i only take psychs when the feeling is right which is rarely.

I did everything I had during my weak off work. I only have the coffee I drink now and a pocket of ciggarets now. Not sure if I will buy any drugs or take my empty stash as a chanse to stay clear for a while.

whataboutheforests - If you do the DPT I'd suggest converting it to a freebase so that you can vaporize it, rather than have to try and shovel all that up your nose.

My stash is coming along quite nicely:

x5 norco 7.5mg/325mg
x4 clonazepam 1mg
x4 clonazepam 0.5mg
130mg MDA
Half an X pill
x2 tabs LSD
80mg DMT
250g RV Borneo
250g RV Thai (I think, something red)
250g YV Vietnam
250g GV Borneo
Few gs of misc. Kratom left over from last order
x20ish phenylpiracetam 100mg
1g Kanna
0.25g 99.9% crystalline CBD
1g of some fire sativa

225 mg of hydrocodone, waiting to use it after the Kratom ban. Probably have more opiates by then too.

Haha WTF these ppl got crazy amounts of meds , just ordered 7lbs of Kratom
Red vein Maeng da
Red vein vietnam
Red Horn
White Horn
And... red vein Papua
Since the effective ban coming up on September 30 th 2016 DEA scheduling of Kratom as a schedule 1 fuck them . So I'm stocking up

A few doses of GHB and a few ounces of homegrown pot that is curing. gonna be stockpiling for symbiosis, though, in two weeks this stash is gonna be far larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.