• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Experiences With Farmapram

Status
Not open for further replies.

thcmike

Bluelighter
I know some people who usually have xanax. Last time i talked to them they told me they have Farmapram. They're white 2mg bars with four sections and I've seen the bottle so i know its what they are and where they're from. My question is if any of you have experience with these and if they differ in any sort from pharmaceutical grade xanax?

Years ago, even last year SWIM run in's all seemed very legit.... recently, at least with a few isolated experiences in Tulum and Playa Del Carmen it seems they are bunk: either very weak, blanks, or potentially pressed with something else. Mexico is a changing.

Years ago, even last year SWIM run in's all seemed very legit.... recently, at least with a few isolated experiences in Tulum and Playa Del Carmen it seems they are bunk: either very weak, blanks, or potentially pressed with something else. Mexico is a changing.

first off, welcome to Bluelight kethelpsme!
i think i could guess your DOC ahah :D

now, we don't use SWIM here at Bluelight, we speak in the first-person singular here; would you please edit your post accordingly?

as for this Farmapam, says here that its active ingredient is Alprazolam - god knows why its called Farma...

I'm probably gonna close this. The issue is that we can probably come up with some helpful, educated guesses, but it would seem that there are already questions being raised regarding the potential dubious contents of these pills. Harm Reduction will dictate that you treat the drug as if it were at least as potent as Alprazolam (Xanax) mg for mg. Once you have established the relative potency of the pills in question, you can work your way up from there.

But, sadly, there's no way for us to actually tell you what is in the pills. You have to assume that they are what your people say they are. If you specifically have questions regarding the use of Alprazolam, we're here to help you. As the thread is currently written, it's just not something that we can answer.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.