• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Most Euphoric Drug Combo You've Ever Done?

Oxymorphone and weed
Hydromorphone and weed
Heroin and weed
Opium (oral) and weed

All of the above with a small amount of valium and a craft beer? Bliss. Bonus points if the weed is smoked in a spliff.

In the other direction:

Changa
LSD+DMT

Heroin (or oxy), crack, Xanax, weed, adderall\vyvanse, and lots of cigs and alcohol. Did this for a long time.

Buprenorphine+methamphetamine+xanax and klonopin+2 shots and a good one cigarette
And that boys, is how I got my dwi lol

125mg MDMA 5mg Oxycodone 10mg hydrocodone .5 klonopin 20mg Adderall and some weed. You guys probably know that euphoria you get that you have to just lay down and just exist.

1-DMT + LSD - don't remember shit sadly but i was nothing. just blissful, colourful energy.
2-DXM + weed
3-1p-LSD + MDMA
4-mushrooms + weed
5-hydrocodone + tobacco

honourable mention would be that the amphetamine + xanax + weed + alcohol is the most sociably euphoric combo IME.

Last edited:
My top 5 most Euphoric combos...

- MDMA + Cannabis + Cigarettes
- Heroin (smoked) + Xanax + Cigarettes
- Oxycodone + Valium + Cannabis + Cigarettes
- Methadone + Klonopin + Cannabis + Cigarettes
- Methadone + Valium + Cannabis + Cigarettes

Actually i have a very interesting story about a awesome drug combo i tried just last Friday=D
this may be a long one as im bored in a study hall :D
Any how my buddy sold me a eighth of some nice ass cubes and about 2 hits of decent acid. so me and my buddies dose everything out and i eat about 2.3 maybe 2.5 of some dried cubes. About 45 minutes go by and im starting to fry pretty hard. Everything starting to look funny and vivid, small holes on my wall start to move when im not directly looking at it. Just pretty much the tell tale signs of a come up. Another 30 minutes go by and im fully tripping at this point watching everything warp the corners in my room suddenly seem round and obtuse then i decide to take that hit of acid8(. This is where it becomes interesting, With a mixture of mild mushroom visuals and very strong acid visuals i am extremely intoxicated. I have no thought process as im high as shit, im pretty much blinded by hallucinations at this point and im extremely delusional and confused. In fact i have a very hard time remembering parts of the trip because i had literally no attention span. Well the experience was very cool and euphoric the mushrooms and acid synergized to perfection. The last thing i vividly remember moving my hands in front of my face and i watched the tracers go by almost in a pixelated 1980s video game look.
lol sorry for the ramble but if i just had to number my favorite combos id say
1. LSD and MDMA
2. Oxycotin and benzos
3. LSD and Weed
tbh the combos are infinite =D

Lately I had one that was memorable: IV'd morphine + an oxycodone 30 mg tablet + 10 mgs of diazepam + weed

I really enjoyed that one. So much so that I did it a few more times afterwards, LOL!

DXM was by DOC for awhile. I'd get the the fourth plateau and sit there for 6+ hours in a completely different dimension. Weed added to DXM always seemed to disrupt it for me, for whatever reason though.

Another favorite of mine is some nice strong poppy seed tea and a few hits from the 'ol Devil's lettuce. Gotta be careful with that pst, though. Drink that shit slowly.

Then there's tried and true: a few too many shots and a nice cigar.

ketamine + mdma/or mda + lsd

heroin + benzos (bad combo fam you don't wanna die....)
also throwing in alcohol was good times, but then that one overdose.... and all the vomit

weed was most likely involved in the two above combos because I always was smoking weed

I'm not sure actually, I've tried plenty, but I'd say its hard to say for sure because there are different types of euphoria and they can all get intense, I will list a few notable examples I've experienced during my various trials throughout the years.
Best rush goes to A-PHP + Heroin in the same rig, morphine + a-php woulda made me cum rainbows but was unavailable at the time.

Another was 5-APDB + Butylone, which I enjoyed more than MDA + 2C-B, was rubbing myself and moaning aloud in pleasure, something I had never before achieved, the best sex I've ever had couldnt compare to the euphoria, not that it beat the feeling of looking into my wife's eyes while simultaneously having an orgasm, but it came close... who am I kidding, it was as good, maybe better "I know I'm a dick but what evs" heh.

And most will disagree here but the best overall sedating high for me is codeine, its an old personal favorite that I don't indulge in often, get that warm hug like I get from heroin but stronger, I love it. 350mg to 450mg of codeine and 50mg of diazepam and your in for a good day.

My overall favorite class has gotta be them cannabinoids tho, nothing else can compare, PB-22 + JWH-210 in the same glass dick, the high, the intensity, the duration, pure perfection. Most people freak the fuck out from high dose noids tho, but I just get that noid nod that no other class of drugs has ever achieved for me. So I'd say that's the best combo I've ever done.

Not sure mine have been mentioned perhaps because they are a little bit bizarre, bear with me on this one - my absolute favourite:

Tina (Crystal Meth) and Poppers done as a Blowback Seesaw. Aaaaah, the asphyxiation, the poppers rush and meth - bliss.

I actually also love chain-smoking cigarettes when descending into a K-Hole - but this is super dangerous and you shouldn't follow my bad practices.

Finally, a Cambodian delicacy "Happy Mix", equal parts Speed, Ketamine and MDMA - the way they balance each other is heavenly.

I haven't tried many combos, but I think my most euphoric one was: 20mg of 2cb, LSD but i forget how much, and 20mg of Ambien.
I can't describe how amazing that trip felt once they all peaked.

Either MDMA, Adderall and pure Lucy.

Or, this concoction I made in a whim one day. Was .3-.4g mdma, .25g sass and a perc 30. Stuffed it all into a cap and called it my party pill. That shit made you feel like you were walking on clouds all day

There are a few that I really enjoy:
The BEST: good H+hydromorphone IV together+klonopin orally
2:Crack+good weed+Xanax
3: about 2mg of subutex iv+klonopin+weed
4: a good ol speedball with the opiate of your choice ( preferably good H or opana IR) and some good powder in one rig with a perfect ratio of each one.

Dilaudid and Phenergan IV. Given in a hospital setting for post-surgical pain. Rush almost took the top of my head off and lasted what seemed to be several minutes. Then I sat there like a lump, nodding, scratching, grinning, and feeling absolutely wonderful.

Lasted about 3 hours, then? I wanted another shot. I could learn to love IV opiates, which is why I stay the hell away from that stuff.