• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Enteties (The Archon/Djinn)

Ninae

Bluelighter
I would like to bring some awareness to this topic for those who might be unaware of it.

I also seem to have been quite a bad victim of it myself. When I've had readings I've been told first that I had over 1200, then that I had over 2000 in my energy field. I didn't even know what it was at the time, was just told.

A friend of my sister and her mother does clearing sessions to remove them. She did two sessions on me, as all couldn't be removed at once. She said the last five she almost couldn't get to leave. It was like they'd had horrible lives or been in prison or something.

They like drugs-users for one thing, as latching onto one is a form of escape for them, from their miserable existence. And they're especially attracted to someone with both a lot of darkness and a lot of light. They need the light/life energy to keep themselves alive, but mostly they need negative energy to sustain themselves. And during withdrawals they seem to go crazy feeding. I can even hear their thoughts (it's gross).

The Nag Hammadi scrolls are a good source if you're interested. The Emerald Tables of Thoth, aswell.

Last edited:
I read about the Djinn in Salman Rushdie's latest novel Two Years Eight Months and 28 Nights.
In the near future, after a storm strikes New York City, the strangenesses begin. A down-to-earth gardener finds that his feet no longer touch the ground. A graphic novelist awakens in his bedroom to a mysterious entity that resembles his own sub–Stan Lee creation. Abandoned at the mayor’s office, a baby identifies corruption with her mere presence, marking the guilty with blemishes and boils. A seductive gold digger is soon tapped to combat forces beyond imagining.

Unbeknownst to them, they are all descended from the whimsical, capricious, wanton creatures known as the jinn, who live in a world separated from ours by a veil. Centuries ago, Dunia, a princess of the jinn, fell in love with a mortal man of reason. Together they produced an astonishing number of children, unaware of their fantastical powers, who spread across generations in the human world.

I guess Jinn really like sex. After reading about Jinn I am sort of hopeful a Jinn will take me over, I could use the energy and excitement.

Last edited:
1200-2000 what? What's an energy field? You keep referring to "they" and I have know idea what that means...

You haven't really explained what this topic is about. How can we discuss this?

wiki said:
Jinn (Arabic: الجن‎, al-jinn), also romanized as djinn or anglicized as genies, are supernatural creatures in early Arabian and later Islamic mythology and theology. An individual member of the jinn is known as a jinni, djinni, or genie (الجني, al-jinnī).

They are mentioned frequently in the Quran (the 72nd sura is titled Sūrat al-Jinn) and other Islamic texts and inhabit an unseen world, another universe beyond the known universe.

The Quran says that the jinn are made of a smokeless and "scorching fire",[1] but are also physical in nature, being able to interact in a tactile manner with people and objects and likewise be acted upon. The jinn, humans, and angels make up the three known sapient creations of God. Like human beings, the jinn can be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent and hence have free will like humans.[2]

The shaytan jinn are akin to demons in Christian tradition, but the jinn are not angels and the Quran draws a clear distinction between the two creations. The Quran states in Sūrat al-Kahf (The Cave), Ayah 50,[3] that Iblis (Azazel) is one of the jinn.

Jinn

I think they are hyper-dimensional. But have no real life for themselves and have to live through us.

"On account of the reality of the authorities, (inspired) by the spirit of the father of truth, the great apostle – referring to the "authorities of the darkness" – told us that "our contest is not against flesh and blood; rather, the authorities of the universe and the spirits of wickedness." I have sent this (to you) because you inquire about the reality of the authorities.

Their chief is blind; because of his power and his ignorance and his arrogance he said, with his power, "It is I who am God; there is none apart from me." When he said this, he sinned against the entirety. And this speech got up to incorruptibility; then there was a voice that came forth from incorruptibility, saying, "You are mistaken, Samael" – which is, "god of the blind."

His thoughts became blind. And, having expelled his power – that is, the blasphemy he had spoken – he pursued it down to chaos and the abyss, his mother, at the instigation of Pistis Sophia. And she established each of his offspring in conformity with its power - after the pattern of the realms that are above, for by starting from the invisible world the visible world was invented."

I guess it would be called demons by Christians. Or genie. It is well known that while you might get a genie to work for you, it will end up gaining control of you in the end.

A boy of little faith I have been made to be. I am relatively read in the concept of a spiritual world, but there has been such a mystical speculation over it, its hard for me to take it as a belief. I hope to venture more.

Perhaps its easier to believe in dualistic good/evil and that objective evil exists rather than accept that the potentiality for evil exists in all things.

I don't believe in demons djinns or genies.

Don't forget about archons willow, after my presentation you'll have to add that to your list of things you don't believe. :D

There seem to be as many stories about Archons as there are story tellers, but I was addressing a real physical/energetic sensation in my head when I sought out less conventional treatment. It started when I was 18 and after conventional medical assessment including a cat scan, accupuncture, chiropractic, etc etc to treat this thing not to mention years of tripping spent focusing on that, I finally sought out a light worker. The lady gave me a very accurate description of what I was feeling but called it something else (a poly tangle entity). As I dug into the things she was talking about the best fit I found was a kind of hyper dimensional energetic entity called an archon. Some believe it to be a negative alien implant, others believe it to be entities formed from an imbalance of male/female energy, etc but this is what it's been depicted as and well, the description fits the bill. It lives in the gallbladder meridian.

GB_SPE.jpg

So anyways, I like to think of them as gatekeepers to the Godhead. Neither good nor bad, but with a strong presence that is intrusive and has a judgemental/evaluative quality. That's the brief summary to the story I'm telling about Archons. None of this should carry any weight to anybody, but there's the serendipitous circumstances I use as evidence as to what stories I like and which I don't, and after 18 years having this intense sensation on the side of my head and being unable to treat it, archons are an odd fit.

I wish they weren't real. I have seen them on an MXE trip. Mine looked like little trolls dancing around me because I could see them and they were wild with evil.

I wasn't scared of them, exactly, but it was unpleasent. Maybe this is what is meant by the image of a devil and angel over your shoulders. You have guardian angels who try influence you for the good, then you also have these things.

I guess we're literally just "food" for these creatures.

I do believe in the possibility of life forms existing as energy, but I hesitate to subscribe to any particular belief of this nature. To me it smacks of mythology, and also of a desire to externalize personal issues into some sort of spiritual force, which seems to me to take the blame off of the self for the faults that are attached to it.

But as I said, I don't discount that things such as this exist. Just my impressions I suppose...

I didn't know what to think at first, but now I've come accross so many versions of what is basically the same thing, and it can't be a coincidence that so many clairvoyants are reporting on this.

What bothers me more is how it seems like something secret that can do us a lot of harm and we should maybe be more mindful of it.

I do believe in the possibility of life forms existing as energy, but I hesitate to subscribe to any particular belief of this nature. To me it smacks of mythology, and also of a desire to externalize personal issues into some sort of spiritual force, which seems to me to take the blame off of the self for the faults that are attached to it.

But as I said, I don't discount that things such as this exist. Just my impressions I suppose...
according to E=mc², all lifeforms known consist of energy ;)

Don't forget about archons willow, after my presentation you'll have to add that to your list of things you don't believe. :D

There seem to be as many stories about Archons as there are story tellers, but I was addressing a real physical/energetic sensation in my head when I sought out less conventional treatment. It started when I was 18 and after conventional medical assessment including a cat scan, accupuncture, chiropractic, etc etc to treat this thing not to mention years of tripping spent focusing on that, I finally sought out a light worker. The lady gave me a very accurate description of what I was feeling but called it something else (a poly tangle entity). As I dug into the things she was talking about the best fit I found was a kind of hyper dimensional energetic entity called an archon. Some believe it to be a negative alien implant, others believe it to be entities formed from an imbalance of male/female energy, etc but this is what it's been depicted as and well, the description fits the bill. It lives in the gallbladder meridian.

GB_SPE.jpg

So anyways, I like to think of them as gatekeepers to the Godhead. Neither good nor bad, but with a strong presence that is intrusive and has a judgemental/evaluative quality. That's the brief summary to the story I'm telling about Archons. None of this should carry any weight to anybody, but there's the serendipitous circumstances I use as evidence as to what stories I like and which I don't, and after 18 years having this intense sensation on the side of my head and being unable to treat it, archons are an odd fit.

what you are experiencing is probably related to right parietal lobe inhibition.

http://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2008/1217-johnstone-brain-spirituality.php:
MU logo
News Bureau
University of Missouri

About the News Bureau Contact Us
Home / News Releases / 2008

Selflessness - The Core of All Major World Religions - Has Neuropsychological Connection, MU Study Finds
Dec. 17, 2008
Story Contact: Jennifer Faddis, (573) 882-6217, [email protected]
COLUMBIA, Mo. – All spiritual experiences are based in the brain. That statement is truer than ever before, according to a University of Missouri neuropsychologist. An MU study has data to support a neuropsychological model that proposes spiritual experiences associated with selflessness are related to decreased activity in the right parietal lobe of the brain. The study is one of the first to use individuals with traumatic brain injury to determine this connection. Researchers say the implication of this connection means people in many disciplines, including peace studies, health care or religion can learn different ways to attain selflessness, to experience transcendence, and to help themselves and others.
This study, along with other recent neuroradiological studies of Buddhist meditators and Francescan nuns, suggests that all individuals, regardless of cultural background or religion, experience the same neuropsychological functions during spiritual experiences, such as transcendence. Transcendence, feelings of universal unity and decreased sense of self, is a core tenet of all major religions. Meditation and prayer are the primary vehicles by which such spiritual transcendence is achieved.
“The brain functions in a certain way during spiritual experiences,” said Brick Johnstone, professor of health psychology in the MU School of Health Professions. “We studied people with brain injury and found that people with injuries to the right parietal lobe of the brain reported higher levels of spiritual experiences, such as transcendence.”
This link is important, Johnstone said, because it means selflessness can be learned by decreasing activity in that part of the brain. He suggests this can be done through conscious effort, such as meditation or prayer. People with these selfless spiritual experiences also are more psychologically healthy, especially if they have positive beliefs that there is a God or higher power who loves them, Johnstone said.
“This research also addresses questions regarding the impact of neurologic versus cultural factors on spiritual experience,” Johnstone said. “The ability to connect with things beyond the self, such as transcendent experiences, seems to occur for people who minimize right parietal functioning. This can be attained through cultural practices, such as intense meditation or prayer or because of a brain injury that impairs the functioning of the right parietal lobe. Either way, our study suggests that ‘selflessness’ is a neuropsychological foundation of spiritual experiences.”
The research was funded by the MU Center on Religion and the Professions. The study – “Support for a neuropsychological model of spirituality in persons with traumatic brain injury” – was published in the peer-reviewed journal Zygon.
spirituality is all about connecting to the world on a deep and personal level. What better way to experience a oneness with the world than to minimize the brain functionality responsible for your "spatial" sense of self.

I've had SPECT scans performed on my brain as well. They highlight regions in the brain that are under-metabolizing. Yup, the parietal lobe was indeed flagged as being under active. Their advice: diet and exercise. I'm doing both and if I recall the diet part upset you a bit, but bygones. They were eager to sell me some expensive vitamins and minerals. You've given me a neurophysiological argument that makes sense and helped make it clearer to me. So thanks. You've emphasized oneness which is the experiential basis that fuels my interest in spirituality. Life is kinda funny like that, didn't expect to be thanking the dude who called me an egoic sociopath. That whole oneness thing can get annoying at times.

I've had SPECT scans performed on my brain as well. They highlight regions in the brain that are under-metabolizing. Yup, the parietal lobe was indeed flagged as being under active. Their advice: diet and exercise. I'm doing both and if I recall the diet part upset you a bit, but bygones. They were eager to sell me some expensive vitamins and minerals. You've given me a neurophysiological argument that makes sense and helped make it clearer to me. So thanks. You've emphasized oneness which is the experiential basis that fuels my interest in spirituality. Life is kinda funny like that, didn't expect to be thanking the dude who called me an egoic sociopath. That whole oneness thing can get annoying at times.

With regards to thw egoic sociopath remark:
I think people with cancer deserve all the compassion and empathy you can muster. So the guy felt beef broth helped him through his chemo. Its his body, he has a better idea of what he needs to feed it to feel better. Your assumptions and judgements were unnecessary. I just wanted you to reflect on how your empathy might have been overridden by your ego. Next time maybe try not to talk your way through that foot in your mouth. I'm sure in your mind you were just trying to help the guy stay clear of unnecessary meat eating, but I'd suggest to pick your battles a lil wiser. You'll never appear in the right arguing with a cancer patient about how to live their life.