• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Enteties (The Archon/Djinn)

^^ Agreed 100%. :) And yeah you're right, corporal punishment used to be a standard at schools even (my grandma has permanently slightly damaged knuckles on one hand because of the teacher hitting her knuckles with a ruler to correct writing hand posture, well, this teacher was crueler I guess and used a metal-edged ruler. And this was totally accepted).

The Archons and "other invisible matter" are sometimes placed at the top of the power pyramid of this world (although there might be some above them too).

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

One thing is the way this is represented will normally seem very superstitious, to most people, but seems like it could be a form of exact technology. They feed off negative energies and need our divine life-force to sustain themselves, pure and simple. So horrible wars and rituals actually serve a practical purpose for them.

What kind of rituals are you referring to? Sounds to me like 80s satanist panic, to be honest. Don't you think this is negating the responsibility that we as humans have for the way we treat each other? And in what way does it "seem like it could be a form of exact technology" other than we can't really exclude the possibility?

I just mean that might be the way it works, with black magicians, etc. Though when you hear about it, it sounds completely superstitious and, well, crazy.

Speaking of the 70s/80s satanic panic I think John Todd is a good example. He was very possessed, which he admitted to many times himself. Although he was also a pathological liar, and very disturbed person, he's very consistent about certain things and seems to be telling the truth.

But, no, I don't think it negates much responsibility, as I think it's seen as a kind of test.

Speaking of the 70s/80s satanic panic I think John Todd is a good example. He was very possessed, which he admitted to many times himself. Although he was also a pathological liar, and very disturbed person, he's very consistent about certain things and seems to be telling the truth.

Ninae, John Todd is universally recognised as a compulsive liar and child molestor. To say that he was 'possesed' basically negates his personal responsibility for his actions. The whole satanic panic thing is an example of baseless hysteria. In truth, it is highly unlikely that during the 70's and 80's massive covens of satanic witches were raping and sacrificing children for the devil. There's been basically no proven cases. What it was, in truth, was a typical human witchhunt resulting from the rapid social shifts of the 1960's and 1970's where an 'other' was identitfied as the root of all problems and summarily put on show trial using manipulated testimony to get only one possible result. Conservatism turned hyper-irrational. To me, it is hopefully the last time such nonsense influences human affairs. We have enough real problems without worrying about the non-existent influence of non-existent entities.

The devil didn't make anyone do anything. Each individual chooses.

I meant possessed in the form of being influenced, which I think anyone who knows anything about it can hear.

But I don't really get where you're going with your argument when there are obviously real people doing these things. What difference does it make that some of it was just based in satanic panic? This is another issue.

Anyway, I think what he lied more about was being a Christian. I don't think there was any doubt he was into the occult.

That is all very vague. Which real people are doing what things? Yes, there might very well be childmolesters who are interested in the occult. Was that your point? Because it seemed to me as if you were talking about non-human entities doing rituals not just for kicks but for "a practical purpose", i.e. "feeding of negative energy".

I meant possessed in the form of being influenced, which I think anyone who knows anything about it can hear.

Influenced by whom? Or what? Perhaps he was simply organically batshit?

But I don't really get where you're going with your argument when there are obviously real people doing these things. What difference does it make that some of it was just based in satanic panic? This is another issue.

It makes a huge difference. Contextually, there were people crying wolf everywhere at that point. There were courtcases based on the testimony of 4 year old children! In the context of the satanic-panic, it becomes very difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff. For hundreds of years, christians have been using things like the blood libel claims made against jews and withcraft allegations made against women to control and stratify society and remove the power base of 'the other'. There is no value in such things. Sure, there are satanists our there. But, the satanic ritual abuse thing of the 80's is something very different. I don't know heaps about it, but I don't think any major satanic cults were uncovered. In truth, some 'odd' or unusual people were targeting simply for being odd and unusual. I don't see any value in that, or any value in anything emerging from that. To me, it seems like an unneeded encroachment of christian values into broader society. It was rejected, by and large.

Anyway, I think what he lied more about was being a Christian. I don't think there was any doubt he was into the occult.

For me, I just think so what if he was? I do not believe in the existence of subterranean cults which practise child rape and torture. I don't think occult practises, or dark magick, is by definition wrong. Only according to christian/abrahamic definitions of religion is occultism seen as evil. I don't think that viewpoint is right.

I think you're getting a bit off-track here. It wasn't meant as an attack on occultism in general, which doesn't have to be evil, but you've got to be realistic and recognise that it can be. I don't really get the logic that because there were so many lying the genuine cases don't matter and all must be a lie.

Not everything has to be seen in a Christian/Occult context. I've spent more time studying occult texts but I don't take sides of identify with any. To me, only truth really matters, and what I "believe" is irrelevant and usually at best a hypothesis.

I guess the Gnostic Nag Hammadi scrolls, which are highly respected, are the most interesting source of this.

"The Archons were whispered about in texts after the burning of the library at Alexandra with some mention of mysterious beings called Archons. But the powers that be spent 1,300 years cleaning up the records and had written out the Archons from our history. In 1947, texts were found in clay jars in Nag Hammadi in Egypt and, on these texts was a story of what the Nag Hammadi people, 2,000 years ago, thought the world was about.

The reason the Nag Hammadi texts, which date back 2,100 years (100 BC), are so important is that no-one has been able to put a spin on it [the texts have not been altered, destroyed or omitted as in the Bible], no-one has been able to distort or destroy them. Luckily, they survived, were successfully translated and when many people read them, they found a clear and defined discussion of what these Archons are. The texts had been buried in a deep cave in Egypt, in order to protect the most important information that they had.

A highly descriptive document of an entirely different world [from the one we know]. People don’t realise that, 2,000 years ago, there was a religion on this planet called Gnosticism, which was the biggest religion on earth at the time, was vying with Hinduism. You could go take a university course on the history of religions now and wouldn’t even find a mention of Gnosticism. The Nag Hammadi texts provide a description for what the Gnostics believed. Gnostic is a Greek word meaning knowledge – gnosis. The Gnostics believe that liberation can only be achieved by knowledge, by the consumption and evaluation of reality through knowledge.

The library at Alexandria was run by Gnostics and they were the first people to collect scrolls and books and assemble this information. Their culture spread throughout Europe and the Middle East. This was long before the advent of the Western religions outside of Judaism which was mostly concentrated in Israel. Gnostics preached that there was an invasion that occurred about 3,600 BC and, about 1,600 years before the Nag Hammadi texts were buried, they wrote that this invasion was like a virus and, in fact, they were hard pressed to describe it.

The beings that were invading were called Archons. These Archons had the ability to duplicate reality, to fool us. They were jealous of us because we have an essence of some kind, a soul, that they don’t possess, and the Nag Hammadi texts describe the Archons. One looks like a reptile and the other looks like an unformed baby or a foetus. It is partially living and partially non-living and has grey skin and dark, unmoving eyes. The Archons are duplicating reality so that when we buy into it, when we come to believe that the duplicated, false state reality is the real reality - then they become the victors."

Last edited:
^ thanks for that Ninae,

One of the really interesting things I learned recently is that the Nag Hammadi scrolls were purchased by Carl Jung later in life; he is one of my favorite thinkers about consciousness so it all starts coming together in a way. Jung was able to give people the tools to look at their own mental processes honestly without getting too swept up in the story. Some people when they become aware of these stories go to battle with the story which is exactly what an archon is supposed to do. Jung advanced the concept of an archetype as a layer of experience present in the collective unconscious. Archons present a mechanism for archetypes -- prefix is in the word. The concept of an archon is no stranger than the archetypal experiences people are having. You can call it an externalizations of the ego and the concept wouldn't be so far off.

So basically? These things can control our thoughts, right?- to a certain degree?

That would explain a few things.

I forgot about my little friends. They had a nice feeding yesterday when I was clearing out some old anger and stuff. When you have negative feelings they seem to come around and make it worse. But I've cleared myself a lot so they mostly seem to leave me alone now.

I pulled one out the other night. Felt like every bone from my head to my midsection was popping and being "realigned". When I finally got it out I almost puked. 'Destroyed it with divine light energy. Not sure how many I have left. Could easily check but I'm almost afraid to.

About the archons, David icke has made a career on that. He believes the world's leaders are archons of the reptilian form. But it can't be true. We have birth records that proves they are human
. But what if they could manufacture fake souls or souls without the divine spark of conscience and incarnate in human bodies. That would explain people who hold political power

^How on earth would that explain anything? Political power seems as human as you can get imo...

It could explain the people who lack a conscience and empathy. Those who hold power politically and in the corporate world are more likely to be clinical sociopaths and psychopaths, according to a study a couple of years ago reported int he Wall Street Journal and ohter mainstream outlets. People in power often got there by doing things that would horrify anyone with a conscience. Both of those two personality types lack empathy, by definition, and are incurable. so, if they were archons and lacking human human souls (something that has the spark of the divine adn therefore empathy and conscience), that would explain it. Not that this thread is supposed to make sense. I'm just going along with it.

Can someone tell me more about the history of these?

I'm going on a tour of some pretty ancient Mediterranean temples tomorrow, and hope to pick up on them in the drawings, but I don't really know what to look for.