Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Morning Glory Seeds - First Time - Morning Glory Trip Report

PenguinMan420

Greenlighter
I'm a 180 lbs male; I've gone all the way up to 450 crushed seeds 8o (which I would definetely suggest trying sometime, in a safe environment)

BY FOLLOWING THIS PREP METHOD; IT SHOULD REDUCE STOMACHE PAIN BY A LONG SHOT!
For Preperation, I forgot where I read it, putting your whole seeds into a Tupperware container with COLD water and a few drops of antibacterial dish soap. Put the lid back on, and shake vigorously for about 5-10 minutes. Secondly I put the seeds into a cheesecloth and rinsed them, under COLD water for about 10 minutes, or until you deem all the soap is off. I stored my seeds on a plate and let a fan dry them off for about an hour. Finally the finaly step I did was put all the seeds into a coffee grinder and grind-ed them until it was a very fine powder.

This next step is optional; I sprinkled salt into the container i put them in after being ground up, and mixed them together (I find it tastes similar to already ground up pretzels... idk that might just be me xD )

1. Within the first hour; I almost threw up but I somehow kept it down... I knew I didn't want to lose any amount of seeds)
2. Within the second hour; Most of my stomache pain was gone, still high ph level but I also noticed I was finding almost everything hilarious and I looked in the mirror and I was very obvious that I was on some form of drug.
3. Another half hour went by and I would start getting floors of euphoria, coming in waves at a time. Also the start of difficulty walking.
4. Around the third hour; Everything was breathing really fast, colors were very vibrant, and if I stared at something long enough, it would start morphing into the objects around it. At this point I was only not nauseous when sitting down.
5. 3.5 hours in; Whatever patterns I would see would stay in my head and when I would look away at something else, it moved with the pattern. At this time I thought I would try to go outside for a cigarette. When I got to the door the morphing switched to a kaleidoscope vision, and then I realized I was spacing out for about twenty or minutes. Went outside enjoyed the connection I felt with nature... I felt like I should go for a walk, but then decided against it since more and more euphoric waves came
6. After getting inside I realized, i'm not even at the peak yet... I could almost feel a sense of something powerful coming, So i quickly went to my room and layed down and turned the lights off. Right at that moment, as my head hit the pillow... I couldn't tell if I was alive, dead, or in a different dimension. First 10-15 minutes of this was swirling colors and morphing objects, and I could hear music; specifically my favorite song... "At my worst, by Get Scared" (I didn't know if I left my phone on or not, but everyone else in the house was fast asleep, and my phone turned out to not even be in my room with no music playing)
7. I opened my eyes and realized that entire time I wasn't in my room (even though I physically was) there was only a vast void of darkness, which crept up on me... just seconds later I see this figure of a man holding something, I couldn't tell though, then he was gone.
8. I must of fallen "asleep" but I had very vivid realistic dreams, I woke up at one point crying because the dream started turning into a nightmare of my significant other cheating on me, and I was forced to watch.
9. That nightmare stuck in my head, I refused to let it bother me anymore so I went and packed a bowl and smoked it.
10. The next I woke so euphoric and different, I don't know how to really explain the different part, I think it was because that is the highest dose of the strongest psychedelic drug i've done so far.

I wouldn't not recommend this as a "Fun drug" or "Hanging with friends" kind of drug, Definitely something you learn from and afterwards view the world differently.

substancecode_morninggloryseeds
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_ethnobotanicals
explevel_firsttime
roacode_oral
exptype_positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Great report man, I enjoyed the trip I took with them (my first trip ever) of about 300 some seeds and boy do they taste nasty with terrible nausea but as soon as I puked it was instantly better and a very pleasant introduction to the psychedelic world. I am curious to Try HWBR as It supposedly is stronger but I do not know if I want to deal with that taste again.

Hey, welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experience. :) Just so you know, I've moved this thread to the Trip Reports subforum where it's more fitting, and likely to get more attention.

It sounds like you had a pretty strong trip there; I'm jealous as I've always had a hard time getting potent effects from LSA. You should feel lucky, as not everyone finds it to be as strong as you do. I'm curious, have you worked with any other psychedelics yet?

I have definitely done shrooms, I could do a report on my 1 oz. trip, DXM and I have experimented with other forms of prescription medication; including Vicodin, hydrocodone, morphine, perks, trazadone/caffiene mix (very drunk feeling i would say) and nothing too much more. I would like to try LSD-25, DMT, and some more other psychoactive chemicals used in research facilities.

Last edited:
I'd happily read those reports if you shared them and I'm sure others would too. :) I assume you mean an ounce wet? (If not: 8o)

LSD and DMT are both definitely pretty great, as are quite a few research chemicals out there. <3 I have quite a liking for them myself. If you do try them you should write reports about them too to increase the shared knowledge about these things! ;)

Nah... oz dry but i couldnt determine how much was actually fruit... there were quite a bit of thick blue stems as well, they were threasure cove or something like that i was really stoned and didnt realize i accidently munched on the bag of shrooms xD

If I don't have a coffee grinder, would a bud grinder work? Or would that leave too much seed?

That would probably leave too much seed.

Nice report, OP. :)