• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People who enjoy Ice/Methamphetamine

I think that being able to function normally at work [Interacting with your boss, coworkers, clients, customers, ect.]and using meth definitely depends on the person using. Different factors come into play based on their brains chemical balances/unbalances, overall physiological health, their individual personality, and possibly genetics. Possibly.

Long story short, it works for some but not all.

Why do people like meth so much

When I finally tried the shit it was the most underwhelming experience. I kept hitting it and hitting it and it didn't give me an orgasm or a bell ringer or nothing. People talk about it like it's crack but it was just like drinking coffee that was way too strong and lasted way, way too long.

I kept hitting it and hitting it and it didn't give me an orgasm

meth doesn't cause spontaneous ejaculations...
and everyone's different, i personally prefer meth to crack because it reminds me of mephedrone
some people love heroin, to others it makes them physically heave

ymmv.

That's a good complaint dude, I wish I had felt like that with the other stuff so that I didn't fall in love with it. :)

and everyone's different, i personally prefer meth to crack because it reminds me of mephedrone

ymmv.
Always wondered what ymmv means

Always wondered what ymmv means
Your mileage may vary - "could be a different experience for you"

I don't like meth but I have an addiction that is starting to occur. I don't like meth but I like to use it as a coping mechanism for the emotional struggle I have in my life.

Drugs are a quick easy fix to what's I'm currently facing issues with. They are the alternative to what I should be using as long-term solutions to issues I have.

The problem is that meth causes problems.
Bad sleep -> late or no show to work.
Not attending to obligations because of lack of sleep or being high -> guilt
Guilt -> do more
Now I actually want to do my obligations right and on a timely manner -> use meth to make sure I'm energetic enough to do so

Rinse, repeat, then the comedowns get worse, the highs wither, and I start to feel a loss of control.

Is it the drugs that give me control, or make me lose control? the clear answer is the latter. If I didn't have any obligations, I probably wouldn't do meth. I would want to clean my house slowly, be able to enjoy time with my friends without feeling a need to dose or else I'll be a bore. If I didn't have obligations, I could sleep and not need meth to begin with.

To answer OP: some people don't get the euphoria. Some people get euphoria only when they're doing something the enjoy (eg. masturbating), some people like using meth to make doing chores fun, or to be able to cope with the rigors of a job that is overworking them. Some people want to enter a different headspace that relieves them from sober thoughts of the world. Addiction stems from discontentment.

ymmv.
Yeah I always found meth to be a far more 'functional' stimulant. Not to say I'm not a fan of cocaine, but the compulsive redosing of IV coke or crack makes it more of a sit down and do it till it's done kinda drug. Meth is insidious because it is a terrifyingly powerful antidepressant for me

Haha I actually wanted to post a thread with this exact same title. I'm an IV heroin user and live near Chicago- there is zero meth here. In fact, throughout treatment and all the NA meetings I've been to, I have never met a meth addict. I kind of forgot it existed tbh until I started browsing a few forums and drug tags on social media and saw all the hype about it- an overwhelming amount of people prefer meth to heroin. I understand why people do coke and molly to party, but I do not understand these people who literally sit at home and do meth. Sitting at home and doing heroin makes sense to me, but meth?? Why?? Drugs to me are about trying to chill, feel good, and forget about my problems. Maybe I'm just a downers person, but I used to do vyvanse and adderall frequently in school but only for an actual purpose. I don't get how people just want to just get tweaked out for fun without anything they have to do. Makes no sense to me.

Haha I actually wanted to post a thread with this exact same title. I'm an IV heroin user and live near Chicago- there is zero meth here. In fact, throughout treatment and all the NA meetings I've been to, I have never met a meth addict. I kind of forgot it existed tbh until I started browsing a few forums and drug tags on social media and saw all the hype about it- an overwhelming amount of people prefer meth to heroin. I understand why people do coke and molly to party, but I do not understand these people who literally sit at home and do meth. Sitting at home and doing heroin makes sense to me, but meth?? Why?? Drugs to me are about trying to chill, feel good, and forget about my problems. Maybe I'm just a downers person, but I used to do vyvanse and adderall frequently in school but only for an actual purpose. I don't get how people just want to just get tweaked out for fun without anything they have to do. Makes no sense to me.

I'm an opiate person mainly but do like stims now and then. I can understand doing meth at home. I've only done it twice (once was IV) and while not relaxing, it makes 20 hours seem like 20 minutes, so it has that going for it. The comedown was too bad and it lasted too long to make it worth continuing use. I love regular amphetamine, I just wish it was as strong as meth but without the 24 hour duration.

I've had wonderful bellringer shots that made me cough from that crystal d-methamphetamine, sometimes even puke if it's real strong.

My problem is that I have to have benzo's like clonazepam, alprazolam, or diazepam, but not over do them until I'm read to come down (which honestly if I wasn't on 75mg of methadone at the clinic, I'd need a potent IV opioid like heroin or IV fent/carfentanil with a benzo to ease the tension in my body completely because I have chronic pain.

My biggest issue now is going into meth/stim-induced psychosis far too quick since I've experienced 5-6 days awake and went into complete psychosis and schizophrenic paranoia, it can now only take one good shot of shards or a couple bowls of potent crystal d-amp to send me into psychosis later on during the high, benzos can help, but can make me say things I regret to people or be obnoxious. It's not a favorite of mine, I mean I enjoy the sex/masturbation on it and the creativity burst and motivation to focus (Dexedrine would be better for motivation to focus and create art/music), but the hallucinations and psychosis that I have went through so many times is remembered by my brain so it can just end up being paranoid misery.

Meth is a lot of things, but it's not underwhelming. You either had bad meth, or not enough. If you IV 100mg of >80% pure meth, I promise you it won't be underwhelming. Not promising you'll enjoy it, or orgasm for some bizarre reason - or anything else. But it certainly won't be an experience you'll describe as underwhelming.

Also - I've been IV'n drugs for over 15 years, I'm a current heroin addict, and I've had plenty of speedballs and all kinds of other 'slams'. I don't touch meth any more, but my fuck do I still miss the rush. This is definitely subjective, but IV meth is still my all-time favourite feeling. The actual longer term high itself is certainly not worth the destruction that follows (both literally, as in the shitty come down that can last a week or more and as a metaphor for your life if you become an addict). But god-damn if the first few minute, especially the FIRST minute after IV'n a proper amount of good quality meth isn't something I don't think of every time someone mentions stimulants. Put's IV Cocaine to shame IMHO (although, others certainly disagree!!!)

But regardless - meth is not underwhelming. it really fucking isn't.

...The comedown ... bad ... too long.

... 24 hour duration.

Yup - IMHO - that is what makes meth not worth using as a drug; not so much that the high lasts too long, though that is certainly annoying - but that that the come-down doesn't even start until about 48-72 hours after taking it. The amount of times I've seen people a day or two after having meth say "oh - come downs not even that bad" - lol, cause it hasn't even began yet haha!

Seriously - feeling like total ass for 3-4 days, followed by a general lack of energy and positive emotion for another week (or more) is totally not worth a few hours of feeling great, followed by a couple days of being awake.

Yeah its the length of the experience that turns me off this one. I enjoy it for the mental sexual stimulation as its only competition in this department is mdpv/a-pvp. Unlike those substances meth just never seems to wear off and if you end up dosing more than once you are really in trouble. Great steady stimulant euphoria but not worth it at all to me. Turn it down often.

My wife and I will use meth very occasionally, maybe a few times a year and always with low amounts. Last spring, my wife did a favor for someone and ended up getting ~ half-a-gram for her troubles, and as I recall it lasted a good four months between us before it was gone. Usually we would sniff it, but I found out early on that oral dosing reduced some of the more "fiendy" aspects of the drug -- less up and down, more of a gradual feeling that tapered off instead of crashing, and less of a desire to keep prolonging the experience.

However, once we ran out, we became aware that, even though we barely did any at a time, the effects on our interpersonal communication (and our general mood) became more strained in general and erred on the side of irritability. Even just small amounts are hard to sustain without depending on several other drugs just to keep you on the level. It's easy to keep justify using because of how easy it is to clean the whole house on it, or to get a bunch of writing done, or to have good sex on it; the contrast is that it makes those things that much tougher to do or want to do without it.

The only way I was able to maintain a modicum of control with this substance was because my wife kept the remainder of what we had locked away in our stash safe. Having someone else spot you and depend on you makes it so much easier to not want to screw up your synapses and make it that much harder to want to live and interact.

When I finally tried the shit it was the most underwhelming experience. I kept hitting it and hitting it and it didn't give me an orgasm or a bell ringer or nothing. People talk about it like it's crack but it was just like drinking coffee that was way too strong and lasted way, way too long.
For an orgasm before you put the put down crack pipe down when done right crack is king. is king but the very first time But they very first time I tried meth it was IV and my C.C.R.N. nurse/wife who had experience dosed us, it wasn't an instant orgasm but I didn't to the bed. lol I swore I never shoot meth again tho because knew I'd be fucked if i did. SO now I just smoke like I am atm. 4th lightbulb with decent sized hits and came down enough after masturbating/getting off (not err'atime. )To see whats going on here. How did you do it and how much?

Everyone is different... I personally LOVE meth but as stated the come down sucks so bad... Which is why I keep it a once maybe twice a month drug because of that reason, and because I have a tendency to go hard. Saturday morning I bought a half... and it was gone that day(along with a plethora of other drugs).

I can't describe the rush I get from meth, but it puts cocaine and crack(which I both enjoy) to shame and the fact I can continue partying for days is the main reason I love it. It makes the simplest of tasks such as working on a car or cleaning a house a blast. Coke I just want to sit and drink and do more, maybe shoot pool. Meth I want to do EVERYTHING. Lol.

meth is not underwhelming
Different people, different metabolisms, different tastes, different sensibilities.

For some people, meth is underwhelming.
Our testimonies are proof.