• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy MIPLA (Methylisopropyllysergamide) Thread

Exciting news! :) Gotta track this down, it sounds lovely. Fantastic report Astatine! You should post it in the Trip Reports forum, and at Erowid.

Thank you. I was afraid it--the first trip report I've ever posted, anywhere--had sucked all the oxygen out of the thread ;)

I have indeed submitted it to Erowid, and will post to Trip Reports also.

Your trip report was very well written, and gave a clear idea og what MIPLA is. I think the intesrest is dwindling because it's being discontinued and it isn't going to be freely available to everyone anyway.

I think MIPLA sounds lovely, but to me personally, it's not something I really need. Low dose LSD is already to me completely what you describe. Of cause, I'd still like to try it :)

This just showed up in my home country from a reputable source. Ships worldwide.

Will report back by Tuesday.
Was any consensus ever reached regarding higher doses? I used to start and redose the late Spaniard's (RIP) golden ALD-52 at 500 mikes a piece without tolerance so I am a hard-head.

I don't want to waste material but I may start at 400 all the same, but I recall reading elsewhere the higher doses don't add much - I know what to expect I just don't want to waste. My internet access is sadly limited, any help or reference is greatly appreciated! Otherwise a full write-up from myself with years of extensive and extreme experiences and my lady's first LA experience will be written up by mid next week.

I'd wanted this for a long time to show her before trying my last of the spaniards gold. If this is what this source is selling it as, I will let you kind folk know. She's not let me down before but there is always a chance. I can afford the risk/reward.

Last edited:
Not to get into vendor discussion, but what the fuck happened to the spaniard? I've been wondering...... seems like a LEO bust to me.

Was any consensus ever reached regarding higher doses? I used to start and redose the late Spaniard's (RIP) golden ALD-52 at 500 mikes a piece without tolerance so I am a hard-head.

I don't know of any consensus on higher doses.

On the one hand, harm reduction principles would never say to jump in at 400ug with this brand new compound, but on the other hand if 500ug of ALD-52 is your normal dose, then you are indeed a major hard-head, so 400ug of MIPLA doesn't sound too reckless - IF this really is MIPLA, and IF there isn't some really wild steep dose curve to it. It sounds like your home country vendor is highly reputable if tis the one I'm thinking of, so I would expect it to be the real deal.

Either way, let us know how it goes, data on MIPLA is precious at this point!

I don't know of any consensus on higher doses.

On the one hand, harm reduction principles would never say to jump in at 400ug with this brand new compound, but on the other hand if 500ug of ALD-52 is your normal dose, then you are indeed a major hard-head, so 400ug of MIPLA doesn't sound too reckless - IF this really is MIPLA, and IF there isn't some really wild steep dose curve to it. It sounds like your home country vendor is highly reputable if tis the one I'm thinking of, so I would expect it to be the real deal.

Either way, let us know how it goes, data on MIPLA is precious at this point!

aye, tis the one you imagine sir.

I've done worse than what can be put onto paper but i shall start with one because you are right but 2 will follow a week later if not another or 2 at a underwhelming 1:30
Sadly an injury at work means no days off so it may be until next tuesday before I can return. If I can find consenus on safety before then and I am searching, 2 for sure, to start is my intent. Likely to redose.

Like i said I can afford the risk/reward easy I just don't want to waste a gem by hitting a ceiling and trying to push on it. got a bit of a history with that

I don't know what happened to the spaniard but he was laid to rest in a casket of Solid BTC with inlays of ETH and LTC flourishes adorning... We all made sure of that. I hope he at least has use of them in the afterlife but of course I would hope for ressurection... We were together for 7 and a half years and I remember the moment I worried for his health, my life has changed since - not better or worse, just changed. Miss him. I'm and you are lucky to have known him. People don't believe me when I tell them even the smallest details of what he was like. Golden Age man. Glad we saw/are seeing it.

Last edited:
I don't know what happened to the spaniard but he was laid to rest in a casket of Solid BTC with inlays of ETH and LTC flourishes adorning... We all made sure of that. I hope he at least has use of them in the afterlife but of course I would hope for ressurection... We were together for 7 and a half years and I remember the moment I worried for his health, my life has changed since - not better or worse, just changed. Miss him. I'm and you are lucky to have known him. People don't believe me when I tell them even the smallest details of what he was like. Golden Age man. Glad we saw/are seeing it.

Amen :)

Poor fella was busted with 800k doses by the looks of it. Check the news reports I think the media is calling the lysergimides all lsd cuz that's what they do but lol fuck. 5.5 mil in btc alone. Fuck.

Thanks. I always assumed they were only selling stuff that was legal in Spain. Apparently not.

Thanks. I always assumed they were only selling stuff that was legal in Spain. Apparently not.

Maybe the problem was that they were (knowingly?) shipping substances to other EU countries where these substances are banned? This was an international organization, and the operation that took it down likewise involved both Spanish and Austrian police units (one of the ringleaders was a citizen of Austria, which pretty much has a blanket ban on novel psychoactives, so it would be hard for them to claim ignorance of the law).

And if you're getting paid in crypto and no "legit" crypto exchange/bank wants to do business with you, money laundering (which they were also charged with) is pretty much unavoidable. I'm not sure if they had all their tax forms in order either.

Or they might simply have gotten greedy like the Dutch people that got busted last year, and run an illegal darknet operation alongside their sorta-legal clearnet business.

This is waaay off the intended topic of MiPLA for a while now.. can we move this discussion to one of the social threads?

It is a very fascinating discussion mind you.

There are a couple of reports on r*ddit, doesn't look particularly interesting (although the short duration could be a plus in certain situations), and as expected, it's not very potent.
On 200 ug one kid spent his trip playing Call of Duty... I guess more valuable reports will pop up soon.

I'm very interested in getting some to try, even if it doesn't turn out particularly interesting.. If it is really 40% potency of LSD then 200 ug may just not be enough, especially if it is qualitatively weaker in other ways.

I read somewhere that it has a very shallow dose curve, and that 200ug isn't a lot more strong than 100ug, so I'm wondering if this is the kind of drug to just accept that it's a small shot, and enjoy at the lower end of the range rather than trying to push it up into the Big Trip territory.

I'll try to experiment with it at 100ug and 200ug to report back.

Is MIPLA still around there for longer or it was more of a small batch and they will not be more synthed? Is anything comparable to al-lad?

Finally I ordered from "canadian". I'm very cautious specially with any new psy, I'll try 1/4 test when the chemical arrives.

Are the effects of MIPLA not interesting enough to write about or are people just not trying it? It's been out for a few months now, I would think plenty of people would have taken it. Maybe trying novel lysergamides isn't that exciting to people anymore.

Perhaps we're all spoiled?

Back in MY day, the only lsyergamide we had was LSD, and we LIKED it!

and I bet you had to walk 10 miles... in the snow to meet the dealer. Remember that one time you got frostbite waiting "just another five minutes"...