• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Megathread and FAQ

Need w/d info pleeze.. I'm RX'd methadone 10 mg tabs X4day and ran out . I happened to come across a few 50 mg Fent Patches to help with withdrawals . Now those are gone & I don't get my methadone refill for 5 days. What will help with withdrawals from patches? I feel AWFUL. I'm also prescribed Adderall 30 mg, and was contemplating weather or not those would help or not.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Wish my doc would just switch me to Fentanyl!!

Hello ?.mdcaseyjones. First off, DO NOT TAKE ANY ADDERROL OR OTHER STIMULANT. This will increase withdrawal symptoms like anxiety agitation insomnia anger possibly convulsions but probably not based on the amount of narcotics you take but you could have convulsions if you take a lot of adderall instead of taking none I've been and make a withdrawal where I was having convulsions in the hospital know that they didn't do anything. But since I've been on palliative care for so long which is very similar to hospice care except you're just not dying yet.,
The best thing you could do is try to see your doctor immediately I don't know if he'll have a tantrum or even notice depends on him. The next best thing would be to have a friend who could help you out with your regular dose of methadone enough for you see the doctor you don't want to be amplifying it with fentanyl patches are going to be taking the time with the trust your tolerance will go up and down and you'll have withdrawal symptoms going up and down and you don't want to deal with that. Lion Air you're not isn't sorry because I'm on palliative care I'm using voice to text cuz my arm has issues you are able to get a pallet of Pain Doctor Who is not limited in what they can prescribe like regular pain doctors thicket have you won 5 extended release things and 5 instant release things you know not just one extended-release like I methadone or oxycontin or MS Contin or whatever that you can have as many of those and like for instance what I'm on now but I just I don't like to tell people that I know especially like the mechanics cuz they want to come around and mooch but I receive 300 10 milligram methadone per month, 180 40 milligram generic OPANA ER, 180 10 milligram OPANA IR, 180 dilaudid 8mg, I also used to get 900ccs of 20mg per cc concentrated morphine brand name roxanol…. But even tho my dose was 5cc as needed every two hrs, or 100mg its too weak. Did. Nothing so doc n I discontinued. So my methadone was 60mg 3 times a day but here they made max monthly 300 10 tabs so stupid when a methadone clinic not far away ,,,a has many patients taking 250 milligrams every morning which would be the equivalent of 750 10 milligram tablets for months lol except they give you liquid and it takes two years to get 27 days worth at once oh well. And then the strongest thing I get is for breakthrough pain is instant release fentanyl called FENTORA which I usually get 207 of months through the coupon and sometimes only 73 or 72 a month through the coupon my doctor wants me to be able to have 350 of the month but 207 is enough to get by on and it takes two of them into one so Centura as like around 5:15 about 60% oral bioavailability in each pill is 800 micrograms someone points 6 milligrams I guess I absorb somewhere between 902 micrograms in 1 milligram of it or something but sometimes I take for and I don't know why but you know I've been on does fentanyl patches and they just get me like really really angry and mean and range wolf but then the instant releases just fine so yeah I would definitely of War II scoring the cheap stuff for the cheap you know powdery white stuff because it might be cheaper but it's also going to stones are cheap you should just try to get enough for 5 days does date 3d floor and day but I mean they're just all really rough days and you don't want to go into the doctor looking like you have a flu so serious you should be in the hospital you know that mean if you have anymore questions or you like to talk just respond and stuff for send me a private message I'll give you my email on my facebook for whatever works. Best of luck I hate to hear about your own withdrawal it's just not fair and it's beyond not fair of the stupid statement life isn't fair I mean you were never told when you started taking this that if you run out early or you're going to be experiencing one of the worst things in your life so I would say get some downers of course if you like if you have her before

FENTANYL 25mcg/h transdermal patch

Ok so listen please don't bore me with warnings, disclaimers, quotes from the bible or anything other than answers to what the fuck I wanna know. I'm well aware of my actions and I'm looking for something specific. I'm looking for the high that I want. I'm an advocate for narcotics anonymous and all about preventing overdoses, but right now that is not the time. I am on a severe full-blown relapse and although I need help I'll be damned if I'm not gonna fix tonight!!!

Now that I got that out of the way, I apologize if I sounded crude, rude or insensitive. I need some help, today I got 2 25mcg/h fentanyl transdermal patches.
WTS31980.JPG
I LOVE FENTANYL. I've only had the luxury of slamming china white a handful of times and of course I was in love. The amount that it takes to get high made me fall in love and of course the high itself. I usually get the 12 mcg/h patches from my friend which don't have the gel. but her doc stepped her up to the 25's and I think they have the gel. from what I've read people call that the matrix, right?? anyways, I squeezed out the shit of the first one onto foil to smoke it and that clearly didn't work out. So now i'm committed to cherishing this last one I have and doing it just right because I only get the opportunity to do china white or the patch once every other decade. Don't worry I'm a big boy and not stupid enough to slam a whole thing in my neck. Although at times I wish I was that dumb. BUT NOT TODAY. So what I've read to extract the shit I need like 90% isopropyl alcohol. The only rubbing alcohol I got is 50 % but can't i use vinegar or lemon juice and water or what? Somebody please tell me WHAT IS THE QUICKEST WAY TO EXTRACT FENTANYL OUT OF THIS GEL PATCH?

and don't worry and don't worry about what I'm going to do with it after that. I promise I'll be safe and post my results. Thanks in advance

My friend gave me one of those when I was with him at school. I cut classes with him and cut the patch in half and split it with him and got hiiigh. Eat it. Problem solved

When I would get the 12 mcg/h's I would just put it in my cheek and get hella faded. But I don't think those had the gel, like this one does. I just don't want to waste it bcuz I know the potential it has and it's not very easy to get

NEW UPDATE!!!!

ok since I opened my second and final patch I've cooked up 2 shots. I know I said I'd try different methods with this one, but whatever I lied. I just stuck to the vinegar/ water version that I heard on this forum. So the first time I did it I didn't feel shit, which sucked. Bet let me tell you something the second time, which was about ten minutes ago. HALLELUJAH, PRAISE THE LORT; I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT AND FINALLY SCRATCHED THAT ITCH THAT WAS BOTHERING ME ALL WEEK LONG. I feel brand new again. ok wait that's a lie, I just feel high enough to finally relax and pass the fuck out in peace. Fuck all the built up stress and shit.Ya dig?? My work here is done. Thank you to all that helped guide me in this matter . You know who are if you write anything useful. If not then please read something useful, because it helps.

IN CONCLUSION
:D

for any of the gel - type fentanyl patches, I've found that if you squeeze not all of it but just a bit into a cooker. Add one part white vinegar and two parts water, then lightly heat. Don't heat for very long at all because the liquid is going to dissolve uber quickly. I even blew on it a little to help evaporate the vinegar because I didn't heat it very much at all. YOU DON'T NEED TOO. Throw in a filter, suck it up..... well I'm sure you can figure it out from there.

Didn't I read somewhere that this hi isn't euphoric??? THEY'RE LYING

I'm good to go, I'm even going to prepare tomorrow's shot before I go to bed. YAY!!!! and to even top it off- this won't show up in my drug test for drug court. BONUS!!! that is a five star day if you ask me... ;-) much love much blessings fellow addicts. BE SAFE

Need w/d info pleeze.. I'm RX'd methadone 10 mg tabs X4day and ran out . I happened to come across a few 50 mg Fent Patches to help with withdrawals . Now those are gone & I don't get my methadone refill for 5 days. What will help with withdrawals from patches? I feel AWFUL. I'm also prescribed Adderall 30 mg, and was contemplating weather or not those would help or not.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Wish my doc would just switch me to Fentanyl!!

If you can get your hands on some Clonidine and Ativan or Xanax those help with WD. The Clonidine is pretty easy to get as it's generally a blood pressure medication but it is prescribed for multiple reasons. I have it for sleep. I always try to plan when I'll run out of my stuff so that I'm not working and I can medicate and sleep off the first day or 2 of WD. Since I've stockpiled my patches I now use those when I don't have pills along with Gabapentin, Clonidine, and Ativan.

Last edited:
I am just curious on how people can come across Subsys on the street.

I was prescribed Subsys (1200mcg, x5 daily) and it was the best thing in the world for me, regarding pain control. Then, Insurance stopped paying for it and we went to court. In the end, I qualify again for Subsys due to my issues, but they have chosen a less expensive drug, Abstral.

For those who are unaware, Subsys @ 1200 mcg - 5 times daily - is around $39,000 a month. Abstral, which is a sublingual tablet instead of a spray, at the same dose of 1200mcg is $31,000 a month. My co-pay is $1,000 a week for these drugs. This is after the Pharmaceutical company has chipped in to help pay.

I was on Subsys for 3 months (6k mcg a day), and was on Abstral for 3 months. It worked quite well for chronic pain issues.

I will warn everyone though that is intending to take it for recreational purposes; find something else. I say this, simply for the fact that after the 2nd month of Subsys I have never had a euphoric feeling again for any opiate taken. As seen in this thread here: Scale of Strength Opiates, I take a large amount of IV based Dilaudid and it is like taking saline solution.

I was never one to recreational take anything before, but only wish I had that feeling again to help distract the pain and suffering I go through. I was on a crap load of Fent (two 100mcg patches, 6k mcg daily via Subsys) - and my receptors are gone. It is VERY difficult to get pain under control these days. I have a port-a-cath in my chest (direct link to my heart) with 12mg of Dilaudid an hour = and I feel nothing...

YMMV. Yet, if there is any wisdom to be gained, titrate slowly with any of your opiate abuse to make it last as long as the euphoric feeling can. Once you lose it like I have, it is a horrible thing. While being terminal, I have sustained a physical injury (accidental, fractured a bone in my leg) and couldn't get pain relief all that well, due to the consumption from my neurological and muscular disease issues I have.
Joe

I am just curious on how people can come across Subsys on the street.

I was prescribed Subsys (1200mcg, x5 daily) and it was the best thing in the world for me, regarding pain control. Then, Insurance stopped paying for it and we went to court. In the end, I qualify again for Subsys due to my issues, but they have chosen a less expensive drug, Abstral.

For those who are unaware, Subsys @ 1200 mcg - 5 times daily - is around $39,000 a month. Abstral, which is a sublingual tablet instead of a spray, at the same dose of 1200mcg is $31,000 a month. My co-pay is $1,000 a week for these drugs. This is after the Pharmaceutical company has chipped in to help pay.

I was on Subsys for 3 months (6k mcg a day), and was on Abstral for 3 months. It worked quite well for chronic pain issues.

I will warn everyone though that is intending to take it for recreational purposes; find something else. I say this, simply for the fact that after the 2nd month of Subsys I have never had a euphoric feeling again for any opiate taken. As seen in this thread here: Scale of Strength Opiates, I take a large amount of IV based Dilaudid and it is like taking saline solution.

I was never one to recreational take anything before, but only wish I had that feeling again to help distract the pain and suffering I go through. I was on a crap load of Fent (two 100mcg patches, 6k mcg daily via Subsys) - and my receptors are gone. It is VERY difficult to get pain under control these days. I have a port-a-cath in my chest (direct link to my heart) with 12mg of Dilaudid an hour = and I feel nothing...

YMMV. Yet, if there is any wisdom to be gained, titrate slowly with any of your opiate abuse to make it last as long as the euphoric feeling can. Once you lose it like I have, it is a horrible thing. While being terminal, I have sustained a physical injury (accidental, fractured a bone in my leg) and couldn't get pain relief all that well, due to the consumption from my neurological and muscular disease issues I have.
Joe
Honestly I'm curious how anyone comes across anything on the street period. Everything I'm on is prescribed for pain control and I try to figure out ways to hoard what I can. They won't give me enough pills to effectively manage my pain, wouldn't give me enough and took me off the liquids that did, put me on the Fent patch that doesn't do squat for me and are even lowering the dose of it. The state has many doctors scared now. In the past they used to hand out Vic like Tylenol.

Honestly I'm curious how anyone comes across anything on the street period. Everything I'm on is prescribed for pain control and I try to figure out ways to hoard what I can. They won't give me enough pills to effectively manage my pain, wouldn't give me enough and took me off the liquids that did, put me on the Fent patch that doesn't do squat for me and are even lowering the dose of it. The state has many doctors scared now. In the past they used to hand out Vic like Tylenol.

Maybe it is people like me, to whom I have a ton of opiate drugs that were filled, tried for a week without much success, and then subscribed something different. For example, I have a little less than 720 (8mg) tablets of Hydromorphine (dilaudid pills). I was prescribed 32mg per dose, 6 times daily. This would equate to 24 pills per day, or 720 a month. After being on it for a while, we changed medicines. Maybe family members of ill patients steal them and sell them?

Yet, a pill is one thing. A Subsys spray bottle is another. That stuff is liquid gold to the insurance and pharmaceutical companies.

Ok, so I'm very new to bluelight, not sure I'm using the site correctly to find the info I need, but I hope someone can help me out here, there's a lot of info but most is just not specific enough for me to use.
I have a few 75 mcg gel filled fentanyl patches. I am a very heavy opioid user, I currently am on a steady 30 mg methadone daily, and also IV anywhere from 2 to 10 8mg dilaudid daily (depending on my money situation). Yes I have read all the cautions on IV Fent, and the reason I have joined is to make sure I do it correctly, so let's just skip over the warnings and get to the CORRECT instructional informative information, if you please. So I read on here to pull the gel out and let it dry then mix with water, but that seemed to have zero effect. How do I take the gel fentanyl and transform into something that I can safely IV? Do I need to mix with vinegar or isopropyl alcohol? I surely hope someone can help me! I tried smoking it on tin fill....And nothing, whatsoever. They are not expired, just picked up from pharmacy last week, what am I doing wrong here? Thanks in advance!

No-one's gonna tell you that mate .....it's against Bluelight user rules....

Hello, I'm very new to bluelight and I have a question. I got 100mg of Fentanyl HCL. I added 10ml of vinegar to it for it to dissolve. Then I added 1 liter of water to that mixture, which gave me 1ml/100mcg. First, I should let you know that I'm plugging it. Well, when I plugged .5ml/50 mcg, I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GONNA OD....FOR REAL!!! I kept getting head rushes for nearly 4 hours and I don't know what I've done wrong. I do not want to use this to get high at all....I got this for pain control. Does anyone know what I've done wrong? I would appreciate any responses. And I am not opiate naive (sp) at all. I can do 40mg of Oxycodone at a dose.

I'm afraid that I did something wrong....I have gotten no replies yet to my situation. To be honest, I'm lost on here. So, if someone sees that I did something wrong, PLEASE let me know. THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure that you've done anything wrong per se but you've pretty much answered your own question...

You took 50mcg of fentanyl and found it too much....

What exactly are you asking?

Have you double checked your math because 50mcg of fentanyl isnt a huge dose....infact it's about half the dose when fentanyl is used medically via IV.

Hey new friend. So I have a few 75 mcg gel patches that I have been trying to shoot for days.I cannot find any info on this and want to do it the right way! I'm a very experienced user, with a very high tolerance. Yes I have read all the "don't do it posts" but we all know we will find a way to do it anyways, I just trying to find the right way. So, I can mix the gel with vinegar and water and pull into a nice shot? Thanks!

Hairdr78, sorry no one has answered you yet. I'm also new to Bluelight because of my questions on Fentanyl HCL. I have done a good bit of reading up on ROA's and it seems that the best one is good old plugging the Fentanyl. You have the gel patches so you wouldn't need to add vinegar to it....just warm a small amount of water up and add Fent. gel to it. And FENTANYL IS TO BE RESPECTED!!! Don't use all of the gel. Start out small! I had gotten Fentanyl HCL and I am at a SUPER minimal amount! I can't give you any advice on IV'ing anything because I have never personally done it. I have had 13 back surgeries and the nurses put me through hell getting a vein when putting IV's in me so I have no desire to IV at all. So many people prefer plugging the fent from the patches but do a search first. Just do a quick google search and I'm sure you will find out the amount of water that should be used, how much fent to start out at, etc. Get as much information as you can on this before you do it. And just because you can handle a lot of Oxycodone at one sitting doesn't mean that you can use that whole 75 mcg gel patch! Please, please, just do a google search on plugging fent. gel patches and you be safe....PLEASE! Take Care!!

Need help...don't understand what is going on!!!

Hi, so I had 100mg fentanyl hcl and mixed with 10ml vinegar then mixed with 1000ml pedialyte ( I used the pedialyte because I had it left over from when my dog had been dehydrated). Anyways, I knew that this stuff was strong when 50mcg was too much for me! Anyways, I began adding 9ml of water to only 1ml of the Fentanyl. Well, I was only dosing myself 1ml of this formulation which was a mere 10mcg of fentanyl and still way too strong. So, I finally just stopped it altogether and I dumped it into the comode and flushed it. Now what I am going through is really causing me to wonder if I am going to die...FOR REAL!! I must add that when I dosed myself, my ROA was plugging it. And since I have stopped it altogether, right before I get the feeling that I need to have a bowel movement, I get a head rush, my teeth get numb, etc. And that doesn't fully wear off until about an hour of having my bowel movement. Well, not to be too thorough about this, but after "going", I looked into the commode and it looked like a "gel" of clear medicine. So, I am beginning to wonder if the fentanyl did not fully dissolve into my rectum and some residual fentanyl actually moved up further when I had done clear water enemas, to flush it back out of me a half hour after I had administered the fentanyl rectally. I would do this everytime after about a half hour of administering it. The only thing that I can figure out is that it did not fully dissolve and went further up into my intestines and is now coming back out when I have a bowel movement..a little at a time and when it does, some is absorbing into my colon and this is why this is happening. Now my question is this...has anyone else at all had this type of experience. I can not figure out what is going on, other than what I have written. But, if I'm wrong, then someone please clarify this for me. And please let me know what is going on. Mind you, this was pure fentanyl hcl powder what was without a doubt the DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE!!! It will never, ever happen again! Any thoughts? Anyone else been through this? I only used this for a total of 6 days and only dosed myself no more than 4 times a day with no more than 10mcg at a time, other than the very first time which was 50mcg and way too strong for me. Can anyone at all tell me how long it will take to get out of my body? I am so scared that maybe too much will get obtained in my colon at a time and I am afraid to try and push it out of my body by means of enemas and then possibly getting too much medicine at one time. I am convinced that this stuff wasn't pure....something wasn't right about it at all...way too strong! Please help me out if you can. Thanks!!!