• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

We're all good STC he found the synth discussion thread before I even had a chance to move the posts from here.

We just need to keep it on the front page as while the title for here retains the reference to the precursors it's easy for a newbie on the forum to treat this thread as a chemistry debate.

Just change the title Stee.

I'm a tech luddite Consumer I haven't got that far in the instruction book yet. Will do as soon as I get to that bit. I'm just on the chapter on how to embed subconscious assassination instructions into threads within the PDD forum at the mo.

Don't want to come across a cunt like I have before because I'm actually fairly sound, just going through a load of shit at the minute with this conspiracy charge, sorry to the 2 lads debating if I came across a cunt, just didn't want the thread going back to how it was before and away from the original reason for this which is discussion of pills circulating your area and opinions on them and which ones to look out for and ones to avoid.

But back to the threads purpose, although Dutch and a big mongy the red defqons are good, 4 of us had them and all said so and half a dozen mates have had them and agree, the MD in them is white which is always a good sign... Plus they're ideal to snap into 1/3s so probably works well only having 50-70mg dose at first rather than 75-100mg, maybe won't sledge as much, one mate said they came in waves which he likes, only problem is you think the peak is going so re dose when actually it comes back again.

Do any of you that are more clued up in the science side know what will cause the rush to come in waves rather than at once? Does that make sense? :?

Don't worry STC everyone knows your a cunt ?. Seriously hope things work out ok for you mate.

No idea what causes the rushes but I think ur describing what was very common and sort after in a good pill. The point at which you feel a little drop think your on the way down and then God goes and runs a finger down your spine and it's like peaking all over again. Sometime happen random sometimes sync to the music. Either or been ages since I had them and what I miss. Lucky bastard ?

I was hoping someone would be testing the defqons. They have the pedigree to be right. How was the comedown? Sketchy or glowing in your own little world?

so what are the best pills around at the mo then, last one i had was a strawberry and it lacked the empathy, i did have the mercedes from earlier in the year they were great

The comedown was alright, but I can't properly say as I had half a supreme a red defqon and half a SIM card haha, I was more physically tired than anything, felt drained but that was probably because I didn't get to sleep till 10am haha. All in all though I'd say they're a decent pill, I'm certainly saving a load for when I go to a gig/festival soon.

I had the White Tesla Model X. It wasn't bad but definitely mongy. I followed up with a Green Dom 1.5 hours later and that saved my night. A much better pill to be honest. On the Tesla I was just on my phone, but after I had the the Green Dom I started chatting and hugging everyone. Such a massive difference in feeling despite both pills having a similar dose of MDMA.

Was it the pill itself or the fact you re-dosed that allowed you hit your sweet spot though.........?

I'm not challenging your reports on either pill at all Chojek (I'm in no position too - I haven't has an E in 5 years and have only used crystal mdxx since) but I'm just allowing the notion to float through the air a bit.

In the interests of science and that like, I wonder how you would have felt if you had taken the two tablets in reverse.... would you have ended up in the same place regardless or would the 'mongier' characteristics of the Tesla killed off the nice effect of the Dom?

Again - good report - no need to elaborate on anything they are just rhetorical questions from someone who hasn't taken pressed tablets on a regular basis since the drought / pip explosion towards the end of the last decade.

Good question actually. My sweet spot is usually 200mg. I had a 6 week break, and I play football, lift weights and eat healthy, so I've never noticed much of a tolerance.

The Tesla hit me with the same intensity I normally get from other 200mg pills. I was in no state to redose before the 1.5 hour mark, and even then it was still a very strong stoning feeling, but I always redose at this point due to what I've read from Shulgin. I could feel the Tesla slowly begin to dissipate over the next hour before a new wave came in from the Green Dom.

The Green Dom brought me back closer to that desired feeling, but I missed the magic, which I only get from the onset, never from redosing. That magical feeling is very distinct, as is the mongy feeling in comparison. The Dutch Lions, original Orange and Blue Teslas, Pink Red Bulls and Orange Doms all gave me that magic. The Dutch Lions even gave me that magic despite having tolerance in Ibiza. All these pills have similar dosages, so it's definitely down to the quality of the mdma for me.

The new laugh now cry later pills are beautiful to look at... same makers as love peace & rock and rolls so possible good contents ??

Dutch Lions even gave me that magic despite having tolerance in Ibiza. All these pills have similar dosages, so it's definitely down to the quality of the mdma for me.

I've got 2 left im savouring. Odd that they came out last summer but seemingly no follow up. Was it an old skool presser that manufactured some good proper MDMA and decided to do a one off before disappearing ?

Oreos for me next Saturday for a big night !

The new laugh now cry later pills are beautiful to look at... same makers as love peace & rock and rolls so possible good contents ����

'laugh now cry later'? 'love, peace and rock and rolls'? Bit of a bleeding mouthful aren't they (Pun intended...). I bet the dealers hate them - imagine walking round a club shouting 'laugh now cry later'... Scene's gone to shit!

Don't want to come across a cunt like I have before because I'm actually fairly sound, just going through a load of shit at the minute with this conspiracy charge, sorry to the 2 lads debating if I came across a cunt, just didn't want the thread going back to how it was before and away from the original reason for this which is discussion of pills circulating your area and opinions on them and which ones to look out for and ones to avoid.

But back to the threads purpose, although Dutch and a big mongy the red defqons are good, 4 of us had them and all said so and half a dozen mates have had them and agree, the MD in them is white which is always a good sign... Plus they're ideal to snap into 1/3s so probably works well only having 50-70mg dose at first rather than 75-100mg, maybe won't sledge as much, one mate said they came in waves which he likes, only problem is you think the peak is going so re dose when actually it comes back again.

Do any of you that are more clued up in the science side know what will cause the rush to come in waves rather than at once? Does that make sense? :?

Just re the last bit about waves.

In 1862 this is what we called/recognised about a good pill.

'laugh now cry later'? 'love, peace and rock and rolls'? Bit of a bleeding mouthful aren't they (pun intended...). I bet the dealers hate them - imagine walking round a club shouting 'laugh now cry later'... Scene's gone to shit!

=d=d=d

I saw something on that, the way the article I read was worded seemed to suggest magic as a street name for MDMA in general (I've heard the term magic in Scotland, always thought it was meph though).

"Greater Manchester Police (GMP) believe he may have taken MDMA or ecstasy known as Magic."

"...He said 'It is very early stages and we are still working to establish exactly what drug he has taken...'"

That was from Press Association (I'd link but I just had the article on my phone news feed and cba looking it up, sorry).

There were 2 presumably drug related deaths on the first night of T in the Park too, 2 teenagers from completely different parts of the country. Probably all unrelated but it merits a mention as dodgy Es are likely the cause.

Just putting a warning out there on big blue pills with mario printed on them, also pink caslte pills. A friend of mine who is in Berlin said he was sold them and thinks they contained pma and they wrecked his weekend. Stay safe people.

I'll post an update if I hear any more info on them.

Had a Pink Dodge last night after a year and a half break, they tasted vile but hit me like a train, had an awesome night :D would recommend