• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

Hahaha. FUBAR (although not so tight himself apparently) has been getting it tight lately around here.

Hahaha. FUBAR (although not so tight himself apparently) has been getting it tight lately around here.

It's all in good fun. I like FUBAR..he has a good sense of humour and is a downright deviant...both good things in my book.

I feel like a right lazy twat and I love it.

Been practicing delegation of tasks. This leaves me ample time for masturbation, nail picking, online shopping and driving around stoned:D

Not sure my mechanics are as happy as I am, but the bastards were having an easy ride when I was at the other extreme last year.

He doesnt have a computer anymore n only comes when he can get to the library

Where is Mushet? Has anyone heard from him?

Was wondering that. Maybe he's just busy or something bhe's a single Dad n spends some time with them so maybe he's got a new job. Have you PMd him? Some people hust PM / E-mail when they're busy n he may like that.

Evey

I am off to talk LSD on another website. Have fun people. Get naked.

I hadnt got any 3f but nice to find out a few things. Say byebye to Eveleivibe ID people.

Evey

Phew - turned into a bit of a scorcher here today (for Winter anyway). Shorts, music and a couple of refreshing beverages helped.

I need a new game for PS4 - any suggestions ?

Fancy Dying Light / Unravel if anyone has played it I would be interested in your thoughts.

Not sure if anyone can remember me talking about a great game I was playing on Xbox - Nier (was one of my favorites) - well... Neir 2 is coming out (trailer here). If it is half as good as the first then it will be a great game

Last edited:
lol,

I have an important parcel arriving... get up early in the morning to catch the delivery man... have to wait in all morning and afternoon to catch the delivery man.... then after many hours waiting, pop upstairs for a much needed shit... and mid-shit - he fucking knocks on the door!! I'm pretty sure God hates me.

I need a new game for PS4 - any suggestions ?

I haven't bought a video game in nearly a decade [apart from time wasting mobile phone games]... but will break this as soon as they release the remake of FF7, hell i'm willing to camp outside HMV the night before release or whatever you nerds do.

Last edited:
Erm - has somebody just removed one of my posts (the one after Becoming Julie) discussing the 3Fpm ? Why was it removed?

No evidence of a removed post ..... Are you sure you posted it?

Well I was until you posted that message (I actually just reported this in the mod section). I know the mod's view of a section so I will take your word for it and write it off as a glitch. Thank you

Yes, you came across very differently. Go back and read your old posts, if you don't believe me.

When your reading you old posts - maybe have a think about this post also

What's the point in having a bloody 3FPM thread if gibz is going to littered with it. A bit unfair on us who can't have it but people think of themselves :\

Seeya all tomorrow

Evey

Replace Gibz for every thread :D

No evidence of a removed post ..... Are you sure you posted it?

Erm - has somebody just removed one of my posts (the one after Becoming Julie) discussing the 3Fpm ? Why was it removed?

Replace Gibz for every thread :D

FTR, I definitely remember you writing that post previously in EADD, when i was looking through earlier. Judging by your post history, it wasn't mistakenly posted in any other thread... so i would say it's definitely been removed.

Shit day yesterday....may have to have bloods done tomorrow but found the last dregs of the drone...BAD.
Can anyone recomend anything on TV replays or a film while I procrastinate and my hair dye takes? I have half an hour to go till I am new colour, jump in the bath after, wax eyebrows and try and join the human race today...

Hope everyone is doing OK? <3

call me Sol, I lost all my numbers. Wanna give you hugs

Good series is supernatural

FTR, I definitely remember you writing that post previously in EADD, when i was looking through earlier. Judging by your post history, it wasn't mistakenly posted in any other thread... so i would say it's definitely been removed.

I honestly thought I had posted it - It was literally two posts before your reply so you would have seen it when reading my next post about the games. Really wasn't that interesting or important but posted it again anyway :D

I honestly thought I had posted it - It was literally two posts before your reply so you would have seen it when reading my next post about the games. Really wasn't that interesting or important but posted it again anyway :D

What is interesting, is why the mod try to cover it up and deny all knowledge of the post being removed? What are they trying to hide??

I reckon one of the mods has it in for you, Bear, and is maliciously U/A'ing your posts. They're trying to hide this malpractice by convincing you that you're going insane and that you're imagining making these posts.