• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

Feeling remarkably fine actually, considering i'm coming to the end of my 3f run. I've managed to get 5 days out of 2.5g (though I have managed to snatch a few hours sleep in that time), and it's honestly felt more like phet than phen...

I was a bit unsure of it at first as it was lacking the initial rush, but past experience has taught me to persevere with this shit cos if it ain't a rusher then it's a creeper. Sure enough, after 12 hours of redosing its potential started to show. But instead of it turning me into a totally hedonistic and compulsive masturbatory fucktard, It actually motivated me to get shit done - hence why it's lasted so long as I haven't been constantly chained to the foil. Ive just had the most productive three days at work for a long time and don't want it to end. Unfortunately I've only got a small beetle and a tooter left, which I'm gonna have in a minute when the kids have settled down.

What's yours like Don?

Mine seems to be similar. When I got home from work today I opened it up and vaped quite a lot because I wasn't getting the hit I wanted. I've been rolling cigarettes non-stop for the past three hours and haven't been vaping every twenty minutes. I set myself a target of one vape per hour and I actually forgot so it was actually nearly two hours. I had one maybe 30 minutes ago and I'm getting the nice rush and a good bit of euphoria. Less is more, perhaps. I seem to be getting more vasoconstriction that I recall from the last times I've had it.

I had the choice of 1g of crystal or 500mg of glass from the vendor. I've never had the glass so I thought I'd stick with what I know (and also get double the amount). It's definitely very nice but I'll need to set a cut-off time because I have to be up at 8am for work. I think I'll have my last at 10pm and take some clonazolam. Hopefully I'll get a couple of hours sleep!

I'll be back later can't deal with all this 3 chat. What's the point in having a bloody 3FPM thread if gibz is going to littered with it. A bit unfair on us who can't have it but people think of themselves :\

Seeya all tomorrow

Evey

Mine seems to be similar. When I got home from work today I opened it up and vaped quite a lot because I wasn't getting the hit I wanted. I've been rolling cigarettes non-stop for the past three hours and haven't been vaping every twenty minutes. I set myself a target of one vape per hour and I actually forgot so it was actually nearly two hours. I had one maybe 30 minutes ago and I'm getting the nice rush and a good bit of euphoria. Less is more, perhaps. I seem to be getting more vasoconstriction that I recall from the last times I've had it.

I had the choice of 1g of crystal or 500mg of glass from the vendor. I've never had the glass so I thought I'd stick with what I know (and also get double the amount). It's definitely very nice but I'll need to set a cut-off time because I have to be up at 8am for work. I think I'll have my last at 10pm and take some clonazolam. Hopefully I'll get a couple of hours sleep!

Yeh, sounds similar but mine wasn't crystal - though it was sparkly. I got quite bad vasoconstriction for the first day or so, but I've had less bruxism and it hasn't raped my tongue as badly as usual. It was a bit poor on the horny scale as well - I haven't had a wank since Saturday night :\ Normally, I'd want another one straight after.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow at work because I just know my current level of motivation will plummet and I'll revert to being a useless lazy cunt :(

tumblr_ntbxrnjv401qlskpjo1_1280.jpg

So i have to remove my watermelon to have a coffee? This could get messy ;)

If you bet FUBAR to punch a hole through the watermelon with his tool, you'll have a running supply of watermelon flavoured coffee. Like a caffeinating version of a watermelon keg.

If you bet FUBAR to punch a hole through the watermelon with his tool, you'll have a running supply of watermelon flavoured coffee. Like a caffeinating version of a watermelon keg.

The last time I tried to punch a hole through the wife's watermelon with my tool, it ended in disaster...

The last time I tried to punch a hole through the wife's watermelon with my tool, it ended in disaster...
I dont even know what to say to that one. I might just sit here in the nude and keep my big trap shut..

Beer - check
Hot Salami - check
Cheese - check
Crackers - check
Nakedness - check

Living the dream apart from the postman not delivering my lysergic goodies. Tomorrow i guess.

Shit day yesterday....may have to have bloods done tomorrow but found the last dregs of the drone...BAD.
Can anyone recomend anything on TV replays or a film while I procrastinate and my hair dye takes? I have half an hour to go till I am new colour, jump in the bath after, wax eyebrows and try and join the human race today...

Hope everyone is doing OK? <3

Good Morning Eadd :) I hope everyone is well.

I was up pretty early today so made us breakfast (omelette with courgette, green pepper, chili and garlic) toast. It's a gorgeous day here today so I think sunbathing, lazying and drinks.

Have a great day everyone

Bear

Bear what are you actually doing out in the Middle East? Seems like a cushy number, bar the location obviously.