• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

Yes, sir. T'was my free gift with the 1p-LSD order. It's my first taste since July and, by George, I'm very much enjoying it :D It's only a gram so I won't be a pain in the arse for too long :(

I'm compulsively rolling cigarettes but I haven't had a smoke in two hours. At least it keeps my hand off my willy :\

A rollup feels about the same size to your pecker eh?

G'evening, consumer. Much craic with you today? Bacon and Egg roll?

A rollup feels about the same size to your pecker eh?

I just compared the two and, yes, they are currently about the same length :(

Thankfully my langer still has more girth than the rollie. It must be because there's more tobacco in it.

This dope I'm smoking just made the room go brighter. Haha.

Just watching the tail end of the Barcelona game. Brilliant stuff.

G'evening, consumer. Much craic with you today? Bacon and Egg roll?

I just compared the two and, yes, they are currently about the same length :(

Thankfully my langer still has more girth than the rollie. It must be because there's more tobacco in it.
Not sure what my day has in store for me Don. I may have to temporarily suspend Consumers Nude February as i didn't take into account the fact i have no bacon and only a couple of eggs. Yes a bacon and egg roll with hot chilli sauce is first up on the agenda followed by coffee. After that i think i will await the postman to see if he drops off my Swiss LSD....then the day might turn weird.

Whys it called MAN Givz, Don?

Evey

I don't know why it started off as MSN Gibz. I think it was maybe because MSN messenger was still going back then and many of us talked to each other on there. It was great craic with all the big group chats :) There were also a couple of rather naughty bluelighters on MSN when the webcams were turned on ;)

Not sure what my day has in store for me Don. I may have to temporarily suspend Consumers Nude February as i didn't take into account the fact i have no bacon and only a couple of eggs. Yes a bacon and egg roll with hot chilli sauce is first up on the agenda followed by coffee. After that i think i will await the postman to see if he drops off my Swiss LSD....then the day might turn weird.

Just because the blotter is perforated, doesn't mean it's Swiss. Not everything with holes in it is Swiss :|

I don't know why it started off as MSN Gibz. I think it was maybe because MSN messenger was still going back then and many of us talked to each other on there. It was great craic with all the big group chats :) There were also a couple of rather naughty bluelighters on MSN when the webcams were turned on ;)

Just because the blotter is perforated, doesn't mean it's Swiss. Not everything with holes in it is Swiss :|
Does that mean FUBARs fishnet stockings are not Swiss too? He assured ne they met the stringent Nordic Perversity Standards. I hope he was on the level.

FUBAR's fishnets are classified as Swiss. However, they are classified as such not because of the holes; they qualify due to the high cheese content.

Right. I am off to the cafe for a bacon and egg roll and a coffee. I will probably come back later and get my gear off. Ciao

Poor FUB's ears must be burning. It's not right to bully him like this.

For shame.

There he is! :D

How be you this evening, sire?

Feeling remarkably fine actually, considering i'm coming to the end of my 3f run. I've managed to get 5 days out of 2.5g (though I have managed to snatch a few hours sleep in that time), and it's honestly felt more like phet than phen...

I was a bit unsure of it at first as it was lacking the initial rush, but past experience has taught me to persevere with this shit cos if it ain't a rusher then it's a creeper. Sure enough, after 12 hours of redosing its potential started to show. But instead of it turning me into a totally hedonistic and compulsive masturbatory fucktard, It actually motivated me to get shit done - hence why it's lasted so long as I haven't been constantly chained to the foil. Ive just had the most productive three days at work for a long time and don't want it to end. Unfortunately I've only got a small beetle and a tooter left, which I'm gonna have in a minute when the kids have settled down.

What's yours like Don?