• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

The PV certainly got people typing a lot aswell

Today I'm trying to fit a weeks worth of uni into one afternoon, so no lsd for me today.

Can anyome tell me what thus Maps BL thing is? Are they merging? Really. You'd think they'd let us who give monthly donations know whats going on. I dont give much compared tp some well off people but still i try to help out it be nice to let us know like how our money is helping n what not. I'm gutted I only give $20 a month wish I gave more as this site has helped me n helps lots of people on a daily basis. If I ever wom the lottery I'd give BL a good whack of it (to be noted I don't do the lottery).

Evey

The secret trick is to donate $3.50 a month (no more, no less); this grants you a executive position on the board of directors. I would enlighten you as to what this apparent merger means, but then I would be impeached. The most information I can give you is that I'm the BL director of potatoes and stockings %)

The secret trick is to donate $3.50 a month (no more, no less); this grants you a executive position on the board of directors. I would enlighten you as to what this apparent merger means, but then I would be impeached. The most information I can give you is that I'm the BL director of potatoes and stockings %)

Isn't there a potential for conflict over fishnet stockings between you and FUBAR then?

It seems very unlikely for a number of reasons:

1. FUBAR is a cheap, miserly bastard.
2. In the event that a position appropriate to a director's expertise has already been filled, a new one is created; if FUBZ joined the board of directors, he would be granted the title 'director of frenulum retention strategy'.
3. I'm only director of females' stockings.

You really ought to join the board. What would your particular area of expertise be?

It seems very unlikely for a number of reasons:

1. FUBAR is a cheap, miserly bastard.
2. In the event that a position appropriate to a director's expertise has already been filled, a new one is created; if FUBZ joined the board of directors, he would be granted the title 'director of frenulum retention strategy'.
3. I'm only director of females' stockings.

You really ought to join the board. What would your particular area of expertise be?

Is there an opening for a drugged up disgrace of a biologist who leans far more on the side of pharmaceutical chemistry than anything?
If it aids my application I can assure you I rock the stockings look...

Is there an opening for a drugged up disgrace of a biologist who leans far more on the side of pharmaceutical chemistry than anything?
If it aids my application I can assure you I rock the stockings look...

We can certainly accommodate that. As you are a moderator, you first month is free.

Please use your new departmental logo as your letterhead in all future correspondence:

1j+ojl1FOMkX9WypfBe43D6kj...SFrBJPnxzEwXs1M3EMoAJtlCUogfFr8vg5

"Resident DUDO" would be a pretty sweet official title...

We considered that as a first option but Disney got very litigious. Apparently there's a character in the next Star Wars film with the same title :\

'Resident Doo-doo' is still available if that sounds like your cup of meat.

Hopefully the position will endure much longer than the "resident dodo" prototype model did.

hahahaha

So this PV age were you all typing how I typed on 3? With the biiiiiig long posts. If so that was prob interesting lol

Evey

I donated £4.20 which after VAT and a Sterling conversion equates to around €3.50 - #blazeitfgt.

Last edited:
Eh? Where?

Did I come across different on 3? Or jusr normal Evey? Damn I miss that stuff. I <3d 3!

Evey

Stim ranting is like masturbating in public: fun at the time, but everyone else does their best to ignore it and looking back you'll feel embarassed.

Aye, you're only fucking yourself publicly in the end.

I shall continue fucking myself publicly for the rest of the evening :D I'm not quite ranting yet but the night is young and the bag is still full. I think I need to use 2 more meters of foil before I reach my ranting prime ;)

Aye, you're only fucking yourself publicly in the end.

I shall continue fucking myself publicly for the rest of the evening :D I'm not quite ranting yet but the night is young and the bag is still full. I think I need to use 2 more meters of foil before I reach my ranting prime ;)

Enjoy it, but please remember to wipe the forum off when you're done : P I'm trying to scrape together various little bits of BTC I have around the place to pick up some speed before the weekend, alas the good seller is on vacation, but at least the alternatives are really bloody cheap.

Getting all 3-Tweaky, eh Don? ;)

(That reminds me: the 3-FPM thread needs scrubbing. Eugh...)

Yes, sir. T'was my free gift with the 1p-LSD order. It's my first taste since July and, by George, I'm very much enjoying it :D It's only a gram so I won't be a pain in the arse for too long :(

I'm compulsively rolling cigarettes but I haven't had a smoke in two hours. At least it keeps my hand off my willy :\