2mg suboxone
30mg Adderall IR
1g cannabis
Coffee & Nicotine

gooooood morning.

.40 grams of pretty good black tar h
w/ a side of ice

Love having me dope when I wake up! Most important meal of the day

A couple resin hits out of my pipe, LOL. My fuckin' broke ass. I do have 30 dollars in my pocket, though, so I guess not technically broke. I could use that money to buy MOAR WEED *salivates*

But no, not gonna do that. This is a new, more responsible Burnt Offerings, who will spend his meager earnings on food, not drugs! ;)

Was in a hurry to get out the door this morning so it was at 4pm

5g Kratom
5mg oxy
150mcg clonazolam
180mcg etizolam
350mg soma

And a small dab

Knee pain (patella not tracking correctly)

Didn't sleep, can't bend my left leg without pain. Driving will be interesting...

I'm pretty sure this came about acutely from my being a dumbass, which sucks because this really fuckin hurts.

It's fine, my fault completely. As long as I'm better on Friday (my other job requires a good bit of walking) I'll be fine.

I did wind up having some coffee after getting to work today. Definitely gonna blaze when I get home.

2mg Diclazepam
A large cup of dark roast (the best roast) coffee
... I think I smoked my bong first this morning, but I rolled a J as well. Got me a med card. 20+% THC :D
Have I dabbed yet? Maybe– Benzo memory is starting to take it's toll.

I like this thread.

10 g Kratom
900 mg Adrafinil
2 cups coffee
Feeling fine, but I just took my afternoon Kratom and burped and Kratom dust flew out of my nose. Anyone else have that happen? I only take 5 g in the afternoon, it was so weird! Thank God I'm sequestered in my office alone! Could have been awkward!

40mg ir oxy popped + 20mg buttplugged,,heueheueuheu
4x10mg Veratran / Clitiazepam 40mg
6x6mg Bromazepam 36mg
2mg Xanax bar
40mg Valium
5x5mg,MOGGIES /Mogadon/ Nitrazepam 25mg
150mg Oxazeeeepam
400mg, Lyrica -pregabalin
couple of ciggies, and ab-fubinaca flavoured ciggs
oh 3x2mg Estazolam / Nuctalon 6mg
and... why i'm not passed out, 5 phatty lines of a-PVT + 10 mg DOC approximately and 35mg 2C-E
Coca Cola light
plain yoghurts
1g paracetamol with 60mg bonus ;) %) <3

Gonna go get grub y'all :D

1200mg phenibut
several cans of Beast ICE
a couple Cheyenne cigars
a piece of Nicorette

Hopefully after I finish a couple more of the beers I can pick up my damn gabapentin but I'm not holding my breath. Pharmacist working today is a total dick I'm scared to even call and see if my script is ready. I hope he gets shot in the fucking face during a robbery and has a slow painful death waiting for the ambulance.

Status
Not open for further replies.