140mgs methadone
800mgs gabapentin
30mgs dxm
1 tablespoon gota kola
Probiotics (25 billion cells Now brand)
B complex ( B right brand)
Vit c (as Ester c)
Ashwhaganda 500mgs ( 2.5 % withinoids)
Couple bowls of weed ( blackberry kush and double barrel og)
And marb blacks

2mg suboxone
so much weed
.5mg clonazepam
8 225mg lyrica

Gonna kick in soon. Took em too late..

Day off. 3 meo pce repeat doses. Like 15ml of nic juice (sit outside and read and just puff away), wax pen, coffee, etizolam.

For real though. I only use 6mg/ml nocotine, but i can feel the physical addiction different than cigs/cigars. Its like I can wake up and chain vape 2-3ml and then its get up and go time.

What do you mean by that, yepyepwoah? Is it more addicting or less addicting for you? It sounds like you're saying that you need to vape a lot before you are satiated, but I'm not 100% if I understand you correctly. If that is what you're saying, I'd agree. I started vaping nico earlier this month, and while I was never a heavy smoker (1-4 cigs per day average when I was into it) I find that I have to vape A LOT to get a nicotine buzz. I vape 3-6mg/ml juice on .2-.4 ohm coils at 60-75watts. I've only gotten nicotine sickness once since starting and that was when I was bombed on opiates this past Monday--couldn't feel it creep up on me until it's too late. With 3mg juice I can pretty much chain vape and the buzz is very weak.

LSD microdose. First time trying this, I'm excited to see how it goes.
3.5g of green malay.

+a spliff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.