180mcg etizolam

Getting over a cold:
Poppy tea from half of a pound of seeds
100mg tramadol

Thanks for the reminder guys ^
I need to brew some.

So far this morning I've consumed roughly 5-6 grams of Supeer Green MD kratom
and a few tokes of this yummy bud.

All the comments about Kratom are tempting me into indulging myself, I try to only use it when I work, as my job is quite monotonous.

Buuuuuut, maybe I can make an exception to that today. Either way, about to blaze.

All the comments about Kratom are tempting me into indulging myself, I try to only use it when I work, as my job is quite monotonous.

Buuuuuut, maybe I can make an exception to that today. Either way, about to blaze.

Do you use kratom recreationally or to combat opiate withdrawal?

Do you use kratom recreationally or to combat opiate withdrawal?

Recreationally, yet methodically. Probably the healthier alternative, considering I was starting to do much more hydrocodone before I began using Kratom. I haven't done opiates since I started using Kratom, save for one occasion.

Poppy seed tea from 175g seeds
5g Kratom
100mg tramadol

150mcg clonazolam
180mcg etizolam
350mg carisoprodol

Small dabs of shatter

200mg adrafinil
200mg l-theanine
cannabis
2 cans of mountain dew
40 oz. of Steel Reserve
600mg gabapentin

Having a shit day today wish I had something a bit stronger.

Popped a 0.5 mg tablet of clonazepam. That always initiates "precipitated crashing" for me...I already feel myself getting really tired. And I have math class in a few hours.

Luckily I have one fat shot of crystal magic left. It's already loaded in the rig, I'm just waiting til I start passing out from this benzo before I administer it. 20 dollars worth of crap that I obtained on Saturday morning lasted me til Monday morning, amazing! I guess that's my cup of coffee for this morning...a significantly white trashy-er coffee, but there you have it.

edit: woah, that was weird. just took it and it definitely woke me up fast...the clonazepam dulled the effect I get sometimes of suspecting that I'm about to go into cardiac arrest/tachycardia after taking a big one, so that was welcome at least. Fuzzy benzo vision cleared up and sharpened a bit. Yeah, I think I can get this work done now. Thanks, chemistry.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go grab a heavily caffeinated energy drink, then go to school. Later, bluelight. Have fun, somehow! :)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning

10 mg of dex-amphetamine
20 mg of methadone
50 mg of tramadol xr
+ b-vitamins and caffeine

should put me in the mood for something constructive

Coffee, .5mg clonazepam, and ibuprofen. I take ibuprofen almost daily, I've needed it more and more over the past few years. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.