Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help/advice needed!

Gorge2016

Greenlighter
Hi,

I would appreciate any help/advice you can offer me. I have taken MDMA numerous times and have only had positive experiences my relationship with drugs was good - no bad experiences. Well that was until about 8 months ago I attended a festival where I took a load of MDMA in powder form. Putting it in my drink, dabbing etc. I went unbelievably paranoid and remained paranoid for about a week after. Whenever I think back to how I felt I feel physically sick. I was told later that there was a load of dodgy MDMA going around containing PCP. I have been too scared to take any drugs since the experience was truly horrific. I never want to feel like that again! I thought I had given my mind and body enough time to recover so decided to have a go of weed. I again went back to feeling extremely paranoid anxious similar to how I felt in the festival although not on the same level. Can anyone offer some advice on how to get over this?

First quit this drug for good men you are lucky you don't have more symptoms, my advice is to avoid drinking alcohol, soda for a long time, take vitamin b 12, eat foods rich in magnesium,drink tea, massage, and take a cold shower . But I am tall you this advice for the mdma abuse which for me was a horrific experience e . But for the pcp I think you should do a research.

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice Giovanni! It is appreciated. I didn't go into as much detail as needed but put it this way i haven't felt the same since that experience. I will purchase some b12 tomorrow hopefully that will make me feel a little better. May I ask what your experience was?

Yea sure I did 1.5 gram of molly two years ago, this is when my nightmare started, and is still there . ps when you get b12 start a very low dose because every person is different or ask you doc, eat bananas, drink green tea and take a shower , avoid sodas and get cervical pillow take care and stay drug free.

Last edited:
I'd add to get as much cardio excersize as possible. Cardio does wonders for brain activity and repair. Do some resistance and/or weight training along with the cardio.

I'd stay off all drugs (even weed alcohol and caffeine) for a while. Like months, and hit the gym a lot.

This is what happens when you dont respect drugs. You did some horrible damage to yourself, and in turn, your mindset has suffered. The only way to ever have these bad symptoms go away is time. Eat healthy REAL food, get sunlight, and be active. Youll be fine in a year at least.

edit: Didnt even mention the biggest thing here. GET A TEST KIT!! You probably were taking some cut up shit. There is absolutely no excuse these days to just be popping stuff without testing. You have only yourself to blame, but this is why bluelight is here. To help.