• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants HELP should i become a dealer?

So stupid, you don't get locked up for life in the US for meth lol stfu. If he's got even an 8ball and is a first time offender he will probably spend a few days in jail then get 12 months of probation, and fines etc

Right, I'm stupid for telling a kid not to get into dealing. No shit you won't get locked up for life the first time, but there's rarely ever just a first time if you're a dealer. Not sure what your point is anyway, dealing meth is rainbows and butterflies and a slap on the wrist when you get caught? Ever heard of the 3 strike law? It's all for naught though, as OP isn't even from the US, and has already decided against it anyway (good for you OP).

This is a harm reduction forum. Encouraging dealing is pretty fucking far from harm reduction.

So stupid, you don't get locked up for life in the US for meth lol stfu. If he's got even an 8ball and is a first time offender he will probably spend a few days in jail then get 12 months of probation, and fines etc

Because this is not at all bad for the future of a 16 year old boy...
Even if you are right on this it does not mean he should start dealing meth. Also insulting someone because of this is pretty pathetic.
Better get a hardcore con-rep and be gangsta guys!

Its not worth it mate and thats coming from someone whos done exactly what your about to do. Started dealing meth and ghb when i was 15 ended up getting caught on my 19th birthday!!
Its all good when your making all the coin but when it all falls apart it can destroy you, your family, friends. Most dealers get caught in end and if they dont its coz there really good or really lucky!!

There so much to look forward to in life and this shit holds ya back

But saying that if your like me you will do it anyway so heres some advice (apart from dont do it)
Dont sell hard drugs like meth! Your to young and inexperinced to move it. Older user and dealer will take advantage of that!

Dont work for aomeone else, always try buy your stuff cash up not on tic that way its yours and if you fuck up its on you, and you wont have some crazy tweeker coming after you.

And try avoid dealing out of your house, it looks sus when people are in out of your house 24/7.

Try sell something you dont use your self that way you cant over indulge and put your self on the back foot!

But serioulsy think about it dont ruin your life over this!

Last edited:
Op: In the world of dealing you are going to be one of many guys on the bottom tier of the enterprise. The only person that actually makes a decent amount of money are the guys on top. The guys on top don't even have to ever touch the drugs so they distance themselves from the legal problems involved. The guys on the bottom make a crappy paycheck that seems good because its tax free cash up front, however you are practically doing twelve hour days everyday and if the product you recieve is not as good as usual, or a lick feels slighted in some way you have a very real possibility of getting robbed or worse. Secondly, the people on the bottom make about as much money as a waiter does. Why put yourself close to a dangerous element?

The only time I sold drugs was when I had a bad habit myself and the only reason I did so was to support my habit. It is never fun, the paranoia of being caught (which very nearly happened {two people I was selling with were raided}), and there really is no amount of money that is worth your life or your freedom.

Be careful. Live your life. Being a dealer sucks on so many levels.

listen to the above posters. I use to deal, but as an addict, I could not keep out of my own stash. Stay away man, glad you are heeding the advice of others. If you can focus on school, find something you are good at (not something you love) and study as much as you can. Make money have a family, because one day you end up hooked on drugs you don' want to be on and have backed yourself into a corner. All many addicts want to do is live a normal life, but we can't if you are 16 you still have a chance to make things right.

Dealing is very risky, even if you are so carefully. (Which I recommend if you start sellin'). I was dealing with weed for months (then "my supplier" moved out the country) but it was at a university, and I only sold to people I knew I can trust.

The first rule I learned in this buisness, that you gotta be 100% sure that your supplier is reliable. As you described that guy, I'd say stay away from him. He seens like trouble.

Goat, I don't know if you were really trolling with this question, but I can tell you that I knew some people that messed around with things they shouldn't have when I was your age. You wouldn't want to be where they are now (prisons and cemeteries, every last one of them).

Iceland, huh...I see what you did there.

And ovo, that's some really lowbrow trolling, man. Possibly contributing to the delinquency of a minor to get your jollies?

You're retarded. I highly doubt he was "trolling" and neither was I. I'm sure he detected the sarcasm in my first post, you obviously didn't. Real smart man you are haha

Friend of mine who used to deal, got caught, quit, and turned his life around once said "I'd rather make a slow nickel than a fast dollar. Cause in the end you lose all the fast money"

And it's so true. You get caught and things get seized. Or you start using and the money goes up in smoke. At the end of the day you have nothing to show for it.

i think i should chime in on this. ive been a dealer on 2 occasions- middle school which was mostly weed and adderal and whatever else i could get my hands on which was great 800 hundred a week and money went to gf at the time, pills, more weed. then there is now where just a month ago i bought a quarter oz without intent to use no dealers on my campus so i figured i could be the first one and im back where i started cept i have the pill thing somewhat under control not counting last night. in short the most i make in a week is like 300, no girl yet, smaller pill habit but a fentanyl problem to boot. just my experience not worth it plus you could be stepping on my turf ya dig. lol

ps- dont know if anyone has mentioned yet but at least your lucky your 16 if i got caught id be doing time. also have to deal with people like this guy who wants me to work weekends slinging weed and xanax but i in wd on weekends and thats my time off he keeps saying lose my number when i tell him no weekends but keeps saying "ayo" which means im sorry in philly slang i guess idk. im in a texting battle right now with him pressuring me to do a small sale when its 10 out below 0 wind chill fuck that. he doesnt get the concept of NO FUCKING WEEKENDS!!!!!!

edit- the guy your describing sounds like my guy trying to tell me when and where no my drugs my money hes just the middle man. i would get a legit job at walgreens but started back on the weed again and we all know why i cant work there now or well at least for the next 30 days fml. and im small time

I've dealt before, got too big and got caught. Honestly the money was great but watching customers kind of fucking their lives up was sad. I felt like an ass making money off them for their weakness. It's just taking advantage of people and poisoning the community.

I'm broke as fuck now and have 5 felonies, because I was arrested several times and I did play it safe until the cops took illegal measures to search things. I was let off enough times and no longer able to get off of the charges. I regret it now a lot, because getting a job is gonna kind of suck for the next 10 years until I can get the felonies taken off. I could get away with dealing again easily but it's not worth it. I see my friends making shit loads of money from my old customers and I think wow this is unfair but whatever. I guess money doesn't lead to happiness but it sure sucks being broke.

This thread should be closed, he got the right answer, he even said he won't do it, no need to further elaborate why dealing is a bad idea.