• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Most Euphoric Rx BESIDES opiates?

whateveryouwill

Greenlighter
okay so i stopped taking opiates and plus all the new rules in my state my doctor wont even prescribe it anymore regardless. (i had stopped previously before so its not like i cared when i brought it up)...

but i still want to feel nice every one in a while and my dr is probably willing to prescribe me something as long as it helps me.

So i read about soma, asked for some and got a Rx (i got them for sleep cuz i do have sleeping troubles). they are alright at making me feel nice. its kinda like being drunk but without having to ruin my body - and more euphoric.. not as horney tho lol..

they arent that great tho. and its insanely mellow. its like im almost there (euphoria) and it just plateaus.

what are some of the more euphoric prescription drugs out there BESIDES opiates?

i might try xanax cuz i havent since highschool (i never liked benzos cuz i started with opiates, and euphoria never came when itook em) but now it might be good to mellow me out idk. but im also insanely afraid of being hooked on benzos, so every time i get benzos i always ask for a 15 count so i can never take them everyday for a month...... im so responsible i know lol ;)

adderall makes me bipolar and i enjoy eating and sleeping so im still thinking about that one.... i WDd HARD from adderall in HS and didnt even know it... 2nd worst 2 weeks of my life

i guess im more into downers. i Heard of Etizolam but its not Rx'd in America from what i have read

too bad LSD and MDMA never made it to longterm studies lol.....

I don't see this ending well for you.

Ketamine is probably the best option. Benzos, especially Xanax, are too addictive to be used like that.

lol theres no way im going to ask for special K.

and i dont use drugs everyday cuz i know how bad addiction can get.

i guess nothing is good enough without being addictive

1. Soma
2. GHB (only had 1 time but enough to know; had 2.5g + 1.5g 30min after, potassium GHB). There is a pharmaceutical version.
3. Midazolam (IV, never had it, others that did LOVED it), Temazepam (oral, when I didn't have a tolerance & hated the benzo feeling 30mg-60mg temazepam made me feel as euphoric as an opiate.
4. Dexedrine - dextroamphetamine (differs from Adderall even with Adderall being 75% dextroamphetamine)
5. Nitrous oxide aka Laughing Gas

You can get etizolam on the Internet, no need for a script as it's not controlled in the US. For what it's worth though, I don't find it very euphoric. Just smoke weed.

Pregabalin/ Lyrica, not as intoxicating as benzos but a really nice buzz. I LOVE that shit. Nice release from social anxiety, every day feels full of promise, ability to talk to anyone...for me, of course. I'm a sucker for GABA-ergics though.

You are looking for NIN "The Perfect Drug" well let me be the first to tell you one does not exist. If you find anything that gives you the right amount of euphoria (even if it is soma) you will get hooked. Bad shit will happen. I will be the first to say if it HAS to be something, make it pot. Stay away from BOOZE.

I don't understand this thread.

You are looking for a drug to be prescribed to you...but what are you trying to treat?
Physical pain?
Mental illness?
Anxiety?

If you are trying to doctor shop, bluelight isn't an appropriate place to ask for suggestions.

Pregabalin/ Lyrica, not as intoxicating as benzos but a really nice buzz. I LOVE that shit. Nice release from social anxiety, every day feels full of promise, ability to talk to anyone...for me, of course. I'm a sucker for GABA-ergics though.

The first time I took lyrica it was only 50 mg, and I was shocked at the buzz it gave me. I havent used it recreationally, but paired with a low dose of kratom gives for a pretty euphoric experience.

Tramadol is and opioid that is much easier to get than others. A lot if people either love or hate tramadol since it is has snri effects