• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Need help with anxiety...

Xlokwinterx

Greenlighter
I didn't know where to post this, but i have issues with anxiety from what i think is from abuse of MDMA. What can i do besides go to a doctor to get anxiety medication to deal with this.. I want to keep taking psyhcedellics but at this stage i can hardly even smoke a single cone of weed with out becoming very anxious. Any advice?

Can you describe the anxiety(is it permanent, just panic attacks here and there, social anxiety etc.) , did do have problems with anxiety prior to Abusing MDMD?

What you can do : eat healthy, don't take any drugs, work out, get enough fresh air and sunlight.
Maybe try CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy)
Benzos only help short term, for a really bad panic attack etc. but in the long run they make everything worse.
Good luck :)

Just randomly it feels like nothing is real and then i start to freak out that im dead, if i smoke weed i sit and just think about how my heart failing or that i have a brain tumor, iv had several panic attacks some times drug induced.

You could try some Bali kratom or start eating right and exercising but it sounds like what you really need is some professional help. Bite the bullet and see a doc.

Look up derealization and how to overcome it as your description matches the definition exactly.

Edit: Also the health concerns are paranoid delusions (sounds bad, but the words just have stigma behind them). Just remind yourself of that whenever it happens.

Try keeping a rubber band on your wrist and whenever you feel things are not real anymore snap it on your wrist and let the physical feeling remind you that you are real, the world is real, and you are not dead and instead very much alive. Remember "I think therefore I am," and feelings are a product of thought so the same could be said as "I feel therefore I am."

Good luck on overcoming the issue. It's not as uncommon as you may think and can get better. It just takes therapy and that does not just mean a psychologist who listens and suggests or psychiatrist to prescribe meds, but any activity that is therapeutic and reminds you of the beauty of life as nothing so beautiful can be really dead.

Last edited:
Look up derealization and how to overcome it as your description matches the definition exactly.

Edit: Also the health concerns are paranoid delusions (sounds bad, but the words just have stigma behind them). Just remind yourself of that whenever it happens.

Try keeping a rubber band on your wrist and whenever you feel things are not real anymore snap it on your wrist and let the physical feeling remind you that you are real, the world is real, and you are not dead and instead very much alive. Remember "I think therefore I am," and feelings are a product of thought so the same could be said as "I feel therefore I am."

Good luck on overcoming the issue. It's not as uncommon as you may think and can get better. It just takes therapy and that does not just mean a psychologist who listens and suggests or psychiatrist to prescribe meds, but any activity that is therapeutic and reminds you of the beauty of life as nothing so beautiful can be really dead.
You have such a beautiful mind.. Even just reading that makes me feel more comfortable tbh.. Thank you