• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Miss GBL/GHB? Try this combination of more available drugs...

Well you could say the same about kratom and Ive had no probs with that. have you tried kratom and do you find G any worse than that? I read on the lyceum faq that G is about as addicitve as chococlate though that faq does seem overly biased as to its benign nature. There is also the empirical evidence of rats not preferring it over water if given the choice. Though alot of humans do fall prey to it. Are those just the ones who would be addicted to anything else like chcolate :D?

Also what of my question of the rebound.

Lol well I think I prefer deal with a stench than the potential eating of flesh off of bones! its not that I worry the fumes would be toxic its that I worry there would be enough fumes to cause a loss of consciousness while the stove is on. I can pickup a vapour mask 15 quid or so. Though the bicarb one I read said it takes 24 hours of boiling which is out of the question.

It all sounds like far too much time and effort, id rather just measure out the required ML for the night, and ejaculate the syringe into my drink when nobody's looking (hopefully):sus:

One failing of rat / anal studies is that they lack the 'word of mouth' that goes on between humans. OK it is obvious that addiction / dependency / casual use of G started somewhere, as is the case fot other substances, but a lot of people are attractive to, n persevere, due to what they have heard from word of mouth. This has not had the chance to happen when rats are tested hencevthem preferring water. They may dislike the taste of G n, I'm nitvsure how long G takes to have an affect but if its a while, it's possible that that the rats have nit associated any nice feelings witb consumption of G. When comparing natural environments with humans, with studies involving animals, it's important to identity any possible extraneous / confounding variables n ask yourself "to what extent do they impact on the study and question the validity of evidence.

Evey

Well you could say the same about kratom and Ive had no probs with that. have you tried kratom and do you find G any worse than that? I read on the lyceum faq that G is about as addicitve as chococlate though that faq does seem overly biased as to its benign nature. There is also the empirical evidence of rats not preferring it over water if given the choice. Though alot of humans do fall prey to it. Are those just the ones who would be addicted to anything else like chcolate :D?

Also what of my question of the rebound.

Lol well I think I prefer deal with a stench than the potential eating of flesh off of bones! its not that I worry the fumes would be toxic its that I worry there would be enough fumes to cause a loss of consciousness while the stove is on. I can pickup a vapour mask 15 quid or so. Though the bicarb one I read said it takes 24 hours of boiling which is out of the question.
I've only tried kratom once, and didn't bother again, so can't really compare it, but I'd say G is worse. Comparing it to chocolate is ridiculous, because G is physically and psychology addictive, and provides horrendous withdrawals, if abused. It's much more like coming off alcohol than a sweet snack, just read the G megathreads. GBL is a lot worse than GHB, as it's more potent, has a quicker onset and a shorter duration.

The rebound from a dose or two is absolutely fine, and shouldn't stop you sleeping, but after a longer session it causes insomnia, restlessness and anxiety, which is where people fall into a trap of 24/7 dosing. Leaving it a day or two between doses should be fine, if you have the willpower to leave it alone. I'm not going to advocate having a big bottle of GBL lying around to anyone, because it's (in my opinion) far more seductive and enjoyable than alcohol, whilst allowing you to function and enjoy life. I know I'm not the only person that G completely eliminates the craving for alcohol for. If I have it, I don't even think about alcohol, and I drink a lot. Unfortunately, the reason I started drinking so much is because I wanted to try and replace G, and no amount of alcohol can do that.

The fumes won't get you high, or harm you, don't worry. It is converted into GHB in the blood, when ingested, so the vapours won't do a thing. I've converted plenty of it, and noticed nothing. As I said, protecting yourself from the actual solution is the most important part. A lot of the times I've converted it, I've already had some of the GBL before starting, which is not a smart move. I sipped the last bit of GHB from dish I was using, once, and it had unreacted sodium hydroxide around the side. Needless to say, I noticed immediately and I was lucky it didn't make a proper mess of my mouth. Be careful.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone knows a reliable german website where I can buy GBL. I knew one but the website did close, desperate here to buy some more !!!!

Please send me a private message if you have any good tips. Thanks

This thread is taking me back a bit.

I remember the novelty when I moved to the UK 10 or so years ago of being able to order it legally online and get it sent to my place by the post. My family / friends I lived with thought I was nuts, but they never said no to a dose. I also wonder sometimes how I never fucked up badly on it.

I'm back in the southern hemisphere now where it has always been illegal, well at least a hell of a lot longer than it was in the UK. Everyone here fucks up on it and it's just nasty. Probably the last time I had it was in the UK, and the circles I mix in don't touch it. I do think though that most people shouldn't try it, and especially when they're on a night out somewhere. I'm not sure what happened for it to become illegal in the UK (I vaguely remember it happening but can't remember why), but in Australia having it illegal just makes it all the more dangerous IMO

I'm not sure what happened for it to become illegal in the UK (I vaguely remember it happening but can't remember why)

It was stories like this that started popping up of the 'won't somebody think of the children' variety.

so Rohypnol must have been the real culprit. Try as i might I've never been able to acquire any. :|

Perhaps GBL may have been used Rather than GHB, but the most prevalent date rape drug is plain old booze, coupled with a morning after reluctance to admit how hammered you were last night...

Sorry for replying to an Old Thread, but..... here I am, back on Bluelight

Yeah, agreed, except G will knock you clean out, if you take a bit too much. You will stagger about, and just pass out, if you don't dose it properly. It's happened to me so many times I can't even guess. I see exactly why people call it liquid ecstasy, because it makes me extremely happy, energetic and sociable. Booze doesn't come close in that respect. On the flip-side, it can make me very emotional, irrational, make me pass out, and has the worst withdrawals of anything I've ever tried (but that's all from excessive use).

Hi Treacle

You probably don't remember me, but we messaged a few times, and exchanged posts about GBL.....about 8 years ago :D Id just been through the worst G binge imaginable, and ended up in the ICU twice. Heart stopped once, and if the Mother hadn't been called over by the wife, to keep an eye on me, as I'd been yoyoing back and forth from hospital, for a weekly stay, hit the G, and be straight back, I'd have been dead. For the unitiated, GBL, can easily be fatal. When I first moved back to Ireland, a uni student od'd on it, at a party. You've guessed it, mixed it with alcohol.

Her friends came from all over, for the funeral. They had a shindig, and guess what......one of them died too. Because it won't show up in tox screens after a few hours, nobody knew it was the G that was the cause, mixed with booze. I managed to stop my heart on G alone.

Anyway, I got another Litre of it last year, and another recently. It is very true, each individual will react differently, but after the year of G misadventures, I was prescribed pregabalin (ptsd related chronic anxiety), and baclofen for a destroyed back..without it, the muscles just seize up and I can't walk. Anyway, I'm a bit like you in that I find baclofen a wonderful compound. Took me a few years to get a handle on it, but at the dose I take, I get a day long euphoria, insane sex drive, zero anxiety......plus on occasion, become a bit psychotic, in that if people get in my face, I go thermonuclear in an instant. Whereas, I'm normally very placid. I actually, find it far more enjoyable than G, because you don't have to constantly reload, to keep the good feeling flowing. But it took me years to discover that about it.

The big difference, is that I find it has a 90 minute come up, and a gradual comedown. It put me in hospital a few times as well though.

As for the G withdrawals, my first episode, after bingeing for 2 months, wife threw it out, so I shut down completely for three days, depression/anxiety in free fall, then on day four, everything went insane. I hallucinated for almost three days. Saw ants crawling on the ceiling, crawling up my arms, white globulous spiders, and webs on the floor, and was pointing all this out to wife and kid.....then I saw people outside having orgies, snipers in the trees, and was crawling around the floor telling everyone to get down, as there was a guy outside, on a "skyseat" videoing us.... I actually called the cops twice!!!!! I was crawling around the floor, telling them about the snipers, the people being tortured and murdered, everyone fucking at the same time ha ha ha ha!!!!!! Well, that was the first time.

Anyway, to get back to the point. After being on bac and the pgab for 9 years, when I tried G again, and discovered phenibut, I discovered, after experience, then reading a lot, that GBL/Baclofen/Phenibut are all cross tolerant. So, when I stopped a 2 week G binge, I found that the baclofen, just didnt work the same (it readjusted after three days) and I was having to take about 190mg a day, just to feel ok.

Pregabalin, is the wonder drug for G withdrawals. I read a lot of stuff, from guys in amsterdam, who used gbl, then took pregabalin to kill the withdrawals. The guy who was developing it, was interested in this aspect of it, and they thought it was sent by god. Then he put in a calcium channel blocker (no idea what that is), so one side effect, a huge one, is that it fucks with your memory. It even says so now on the leaflet you get with the box. It does a daily number on mine, and I can remember fuck all that needs doing, miss appointments constantly..... but it, combined with some baclofen , stops the withdrawals dead in their nasty tracks.

A friend, has just started converting it from gbl, to ghb, using sodium bicarbonate, as opposed to caustic soda, and I tried his first effort, still tasted of baking soda, but all that bastard lactone was gone (the shit that gets your rims clean.....I used to smell of diesel, when the G sweats kicked in), and the effect, was just like the first time I tried pure GBL. That blew me away. Id never recommend pure gbl to anyone, and was told not to stick with it, but to source the chemically altered version of ghb instead. My friend, says it's given him a whole new insight into the stuff. Normal gbl doesn't work for me now, but ghb hits the sweet spot, although because of the cross tolerance with baclofen, my dosages would put most people under the table, as it did to me back in the day. It was nice to get the euphoria, and libido back. But straight baclofen now, will take care of that on it's own. I don't know why there is such a difference between me taking gbl, as opposed to the conversion to GHB, as it should, theoritically be the same, but it's not, for me. GBL on it's own, just didn't work the way it did the first time. I just feel pretty shitty, no sex drive, no euphoria, but with the lactone removed.....it's a whole different experience, for me. And none of the chills, sweats, coldness I used to feel when the gbl lost it's effect and time to redose. A much more gentle beast.

But then, I know I will never get withdrawals again, as I don't take either baclofen or pregabalin when I'm on a g run. The pgab has a sharp tolerance curve, i.m.e. after three days, but after four to five days off, longer if you can manage it, it regains it's potency, and recreational options. A couple of days on that, preferably three, then the baclofen starts to work again. Of course, I'm addicted to both now, and when I get a hankering for the G, I can indulge. But after only 1.4L, in 7 years, i think that speaks to it's efficacy, for me anyway. Of course, I'm a big guy, and everyone's internal processing of substances is different, apart from amphetamine, coke or opiates/opioids. However, as a completely different memory, if you're on SSRIs, for get mmda, mephedrone, or pretty much everything, apart from weed. I had some old school E, from holland, and it did absolutely nothing. But, I diverge.

Hope your well.

SnrG

Baclofen is not anything special on its own but it is a decent potentiator of other downers. I've mixed it with benzos and opiates to great success. Taking it with a fuckload of DHC back when I had a low tolerance was especially memorable. One of the best highs of my life. Pure fucking bliss. I was utterly smashed but felt amazing. Think I was on some benzos too, don't remember.