• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codene

Misterx1976

Bluelighter
Hi eveyone I am new to this board but would like some advice

to start with I am an 15 years clean ex heroin addict and (not proudly) had my fair share of everything there is to have

I had an operation recently and was prescribed codene 60mg tablets

I had a couple and felt marvellous, I was taking them for a week but read about withdrawal and I'm not going through rattling for anything ever again so I had a break

since then my tolerance has gone up I took around 960mg last night (15 tablets) staggered not all at once and it was lovely

I'm wondering if anyone else has a high tolerance to codene, ive been spot on taking quite a lot but I wanted other peoples experiences too

thanks in advance guys

if you're talking about codeine + apap tablets, then 15 pills is way too much apap to take at once. try a cold water extraction. unless of course you have straight up codeine tabs, then go ahead with it if you know what you're doing.

if you're talking about codeine + apap tablets, then 15 pills is way too much apap to take at once. try a cold water extraction. unless of course you have straight up codeine tabs, then go ahead with it if you know what you're doing.

No these are just codeine phosphate 60mg tablets

Not sure what apap is or a cold water extraction is?

Is it normal for tolerance to shoot up that quck its only been 2 weeks and ive increased at around 120mg a day

No these are just codeine phosphate 60mg tablets

Not sure what apap is or a cold water extraction is?

Is it normal for tolerance to shoot up that quck its only been 2 weeks and ive increased at around 120mg a day

APAP is Acetaminophen

Cold water extraction (or CWE for short) is a method of separating out the narcotic portion of a med that's combined with APAP. IE Lortab (hydrocodone/apap) , Tylenol #3 and Tylenol #4 (codeine/apap), etc. etc. It's pretty easy and there's tons of info about the process on Bluelight.

Nah i just take the tablets as they are

Like i said i take 180mg per hour just in the evening

I dont take it all day

Not sure what a high dose is thats all

I was saying that if you were taking 30mg Codeine with 300mg acetaminophen (apap), commonly known as tylenol #3 (or simply Tylenol 3) then 15 tablets would be would be 4,500mg of acetaminophen. Tylenol 4 has 60mg of Codeine but also contains 300mg acetaminophen. so either way if you take 15 if these that would be 4,500mg of apap, like i said. It's not recommended that you take any more than 3,000mg of Acetaminophen in a 24 hour period. I realize its not *that* much more, but its still pushing it.

I was saying that if you were taking 30mg Codeine with 300mg acetaminophen (apap), commonly known as tylenol #3 (or simply Tylenol 3) then 15 tablets would be would be 4,500mg of acetaminophen. Tylenol 4 has 60mg of Codeine but also contains 300mg acetaminophen. so either way if you take 15 if these that would be 4,500mg of apap, like i said. It's not recommended that you take any more than 3,000mg of Acetaminophen in a 24 hour period. I realize its not *that* much more, but its still pushing it.
I'll try not to take as many thanks for your help Do you think 900mg codene in 24 hours is high for someone with high tolerance?

I'll try not to take as many thanks for your help Do you think 900mg codene in 24 hours is high for someone with high tolerance?

The LD50 (meaning that 50% of all test persons will die at this dose level) for Codeine is 800mg . So yes, 900mg is way too much, unless you want to take a 50% chance at a fatal overdose. Stick to something around 300mg maybe a little bit higher. be careful man...

The LD50 (meaning that 50% of all test persons will die at this dose level) for Codeine is 800mg . So yes, 900mg is way too much, unless you want to take a 50% chance at a fatal overdose. Stick to something around 300mg maybe a little bit higher. be careful man...

But what if it doesn't get the same buzz, I feel ok when I take that much I just feel sleepy and I've taken that much about 5 times now

But what if it doesn't get the same buzz, I feel ok when I take that much I just feel sleepy and I've taken that much about 5 times now

Well man you know your body better than anyone else, so if you think you can go higher, try it out. You know the words of the wise men, " you can always take more, but you can never take less" All I'm saying is be careful. Research your dosage amount on bluelight and other websites too before you administer the dose, just to see what others are saying about what you're planning on taking. Good luck ;)

Well man you know your body better than anyone else, so if you think you can go higher, try it out. You know the words of the wise men, " you can always take more, but you can never take less" All I'm saying is be careful. Research your dosage amount on bluelight and other websites too before you administer the dose, just to see what others are saying about what you're planning on taking. Good luck ;)

Any links brother

thanks so much much for your help

good man

^No problem at all my friend. im on a nice little cocktail of drugs and meds and feel fantastic and love to post on Bluelight when I feel like this...Any other questions feel free to ask or PM me or whatever floats your boat

^No problem at all my friend. im on a nice little cocktail of drugs and meds and feel fantastic and love to post on Bluelight when I feel like this...Any other questions feel free to ask or PM me or whatever floats your boat

Can only post private messages every 180 minutes

I meant strips of 14 codene