• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Amsterdam questions!

Hi.

What is the RC stimulant scene like in Amsterdam?

Can you buy unbranded powders from headshops, like MPA. 3fpm, phenidate analogues etc?

Or perhaps they just sell branded packeted RCs, like 'gogaine' for example?

Is ethylphenidate available at all? I miss this RC a lot since its ban in my country but I know it's still legal in the Netherlands.

Have you ever been to Amsterdam?

Why the fuck you would even concern yourself with RC there is beyond me

Hi.

What is the RC stimulant scene like in Amsterdam?

Can you buy unbranded powders from headshops, like MPA. 3fpm, phenidate analogues etc?

Or perhaps they just sell branded packeted RCs, like 'gogaine' for example?

Is ethylphenidate available at all? I miss this RC a lot since its ban in my country but I know it's still legal in the Netherlands.

Why would you want any of those drugs when the Dutch are the worlds largest producer of speed paste, ecstasy, and average coke you buy in a bar there is around 70%... And your wanting to know about shitalin? 8) ;)

Just get speaking to Dutch people in bars and clubs you will find most things. They do have some massive RC suppliers there but knowing the way things work probably nobody there takes it, and they export it to the UK.

Hello everyone!

I want to contribute to this forum so i thought this was the way.
The other Amsterdam thread is pretty dead so i guess i can make a new one.
I live in amsterdam all my life and i use drugs all the time , i prefer coke and mdma.
If you have any questions about Amsterdam and drugs just ask me! If you are too shy to post PM's are welcome too

Retry this tried to pm you

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Not only would sending any PMs asking about obtaining drugs to anyone be an especially good way of earning yourself the title "Ex-Bluelighter"; but you don't know for sure that the OP is not an undercover cop.

Yeah, some of them really do use methods that really are that christian ..... And what's even sadder is, sometimes those methods work.

^ this, OP sounded like an advertisement from the start. Official Amsterdam thread is where it's at.

be in dam in 3 weeks any good coke about.

Scroll up two posts and:

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Not only would sending any PMs asking about obtaining drugs to anyone be an especially good way of earning yourself the title "Ex-Bluelighter"; but you don't know for sure that the OP is not an undercover cop.

Yeah, some of them really do use methods that really are that christian ..... And what's even sadder is, sometimes those methods work.

That pretty much sums the situation up.

was only asking about quality etc....clearly didn't ask where to get it etc etc....could point you to loads of posts on here about quality of lsd here....or quality of mdma there..and you jump on me for that.

Then you could have phrased your question better in the first place; e.g. "Without mentioning sources, how is the cocaine in Amsterdam with regards to quality &c.?"

Also, it's never a good idea to advertise your travel plans on the Internet. When the "Oud Willem" have finished questioning you -- possibly even beyond the reservation for your return journey, requiring you to book a new one-way ticket home at your own expense; they may be Dutch, but they're still coppers -- you could come back to find your home has been burgled while you were away.