Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Amsterdam questions!

Amsterdamparadijs

Greenlighter
Hello everyone!

I want to contribute to this forum so i thought this was the way.
The other Amsterdam thread is pretty dead so i guess i can make a new one.
I live in amsterdam all my life and i use drugs all the time , i prefer coke and mdma.
If you have any questions about Amsterdam and drugs just ask me! If you are too shy to post PM's are welcome too

Why is Dutch customer service so shit?

Would you sleep with your Queen?

Why do the Dutch sporting teams have a Lion for a mascot when no lions exist in the Netherlands?

4-4-2 or 5-4-1?

Dutch customer service is only shit when you ask too many questions ;)

Fuck yes i would bang my queen

Lions r cool

4-4-2

Hello everyone!

I want to contribute to this forum so i thought this was the way.
The other Amsterdam thread is pretty dead so i guess i can make a new one.
I live in amsterdam all my life and i use drugs all the time , i prefer coke and mdma.
If you have any questions about Amsterdam and drugs just ask me! If you are too shy to post PM's are welcome too

Off to Rotterdam in June for a stag do, what's the scene like there?

How common is crystal meth in Holland? I was in Europe back in the year 2000 and it didn't seem to exist at all anywhere in EU or UK back then.

How common is crystal meth in Holland? I was in Europe back in the year 2000 and it didn't seem to exist at all anywhere in EU or UK back then.

To be honest , i dont really hear about it that often.
It is frowned upon just like heroin

Why is Dutch customer service so shit?

Would you sleep with your Queen?

Why do the Dutch sporting teams have a Lion for a mascot when no lions exist in the Netherlands?

4-4-2 or 5-4-1?

Sure, both Scotland and England have lots of lion related Heraldry. Also - there are lions in the Netherlands, just like there are Lions in Britain and Ireland.

Is Homegrown Fantasy still open. That was my favourite coffeeshop when i visited in the early 90's.

Whats the LSD scene like there. Is it plentiful? How much is it? Whats the quality like?