• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Bluelight Photography Contest Round 376: Forgotten [Voting Closed]

vote ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SKL

Bluelight Crew
this round's theme is Forgotten. voting is open to all ...

Chatative

deleted

Sigmond

lhJTLyf.jpg

socko

XGVSNky.jpg

hydroazuanacaine

tumblr_o2xdd34Dbi1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

poll will be open until March 1

Next Round's Theme: who knows make a recommendation here

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the entrance to some original Victorian public toilets in a park near me. I've lived in this city for my whole life, went to secondary school nearby this location & lived just around the corner from this park since 2007, yet I never knew these existed. Apparently they were still operational until 2000 but for some reason I never knew about them. Not easy to spot the entrance either anymore since there is a closed gate at the top of the stairs that lead down to them. Most definitely, forgotten...

Last edited:
Could you extend the submission deadline another day please? I have somethign in mind but I keep forgetting to go over there and photograph it.

lhJTLyf.jpg

nameless, numberless prisoner, trapped in the zoo-industrial-complex, merely a spectacle soon to be forgotten-but one time he could-a-been the champion of the world.

Could you extend the submission deadline another day please? I have somethig in mind but I keep forgetting to go over there and photograph it.

Since the theme is 'forgotten' I think we should just enter you in the contest with: submission#3 "the photo socko forgot to take"

Considering the lack of participation in this contest I suppose you could just take a picture of the OP and post that. (screenshots not allowed)

hard to choose, i really liked how unexpected the submissions were this round, great pics guys :)

Congratulations, Chatative!! Winner of Round 376.