L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Who was your best lover in life?

Hurhel

Bluelighter
For me it was in my 20's...a guy who was a one night stand..(we never knew each other's names for a while) (crazy I know) he was tall, muscular and had a deep sexy voice.
He had an amazing thrusting strength! He would bounce me on his Dick soo good. He was so sensual at it all. I would moan and groan so much that my throat hurt when I was driving home. His kisses were deep and full of delicious tongue. I always ended up with hickeys all over. My back, my boobs , my tummy too. He was not afraid to beg for pussy either. I loved to play hard to get with him. He was great with dirty talk. That's usually how foreplay started in the daytime. He enjoyed me "saying his name" during a Bj. He always offered me a tall glass of ice water with tons of ice at the end. Lol
All we did was fuck. Barely talk. That's it. I saw him maybe twice a week for a two hour fuck-fest. It would have been more. I was too exhausted after the fuck fest that I could barely make it in to work. Lol
Describe what was so addicting about your best lover in life.

Ps. This guy and I stopped fooling around ..why cuz I knew it was only a sexual relationship and that's it.

I've been thinking about this quite a lot the past few days.

No amount of dating, fucking or meeting others can get me over my last love.

In fact, I am still deeply in love with her.

It is not a reason, as such, that I have for loving her so. It is just there. The love I have. The love she has. I think when you find that one - the one you could spend your entire life with, you just know. It might take breaking up a couple of times ... it might take seeing a few other people. But sooner or later, you realise that you are just meant to be.

I have hurt her and she has hurt me. But we still love each other. We want to have children with one another. We want to get married. We just want to be in each other's company all day and all night. We don't get sick of one another. We just love.

We love to cuddle. We love to argue. We love to fuck. We love to fight. We love one another.

We could share the world together, we want each other to succeed in life. We want the best for one another.

I love this girl so much, that even after sleeping with several people ... even after she may have slept with others ... we come back to one another and talk about how much we must be together again. We are in love.

The desire I have for her, and her for me. The joy we get out of spending time together. The hope we have to spend our life together. The pride we get out of a picture together and posting it on social media. The pride we get showing affection in public. The humility which shines through when we are together - we don't need money, we don't need amazing possessions, we don't need to go anywhere else in life - all we need is each other, to be in each other's arms. To feel the loving embrace of one another.

This is love.

The pride we get out of a picture together and posting it on social media. The pride we get showing affection in public. The humility which shines through when we are together

okay thats kind of contradictory cos there is nothing humble about getting off from showing off.

dont pretend that shoving your relationship in peoples face on social media isn't an ego inflating form of narcissism.

you really dont have to do that shit for your relationship to be special

Some of us demonstrate our love in different ways. Maybe social media is his way.. It's a personal choice
Everyone is narcissistic in their own way.. Imho

Some of us demonstrate our love in different ways. Maybe social media is his way.. It's a personal choice
Everyone is narcissistic in their own way.. Imho

So true!

The best lover in my life is my partner. I've been going through a bit so my sex drive is low. But when we have sex, it's amazing. It's fun and also comfortable (read: I can be relaxed and not uptight about "omg is he going to see that extra bit of fat on my stomach" or whatever). He has shown me quite a bit too. We experiment. It's fun and I hope I get my sex drive back soon!!!

My X girlfriend, unfortunately. She was a fucking freak down for anything. That was the problem though -_-.

okay thats kind of contradictory cos there is nothing humble about getting off from showing off.

dont pretend that shoving your relationship in peoples face on social media isn't an ego inflating form of narcissism.

you really dont have to do that shit for your relationship to be special
It may seem to be contradictory, but pride and humility exist on a spectrum. You can't always be one or the other, contrary to popular belief.

I don't see posting couples photos on Facebook as being any more narcissistic than posting a selfie or changing your profile picture. What if I post pictures of my dog?

It is more a celebration of being together and shared love. It's fun getting artsy with cute photos, as well.

The best lover that I have ever had is my current partner.

Nobody ever has, nor probably ever will come close to him.

He is the most passionate, sensual and erotic lover, who makes me quiver with desire and excitement and who makes me explode with raw and intense pleasure.

I never thought that raw, sensual, passionate and wildly rampant sexy times existed until this sexual deviant of a man came into my life.

Honestly the best lover actually the most influential person on my life is my now ex girlfriend. We were dating for 5.5 years and in that time we found each other when we were both at our worst in life. We became heroin addicts together and stayed with each other through it all until we got clean. Once she got off methadone she told me that she doesnt "love me romantically" anymore. I would be lying if i didnt say that stung.

But together we made each other so much better. I always thought it would be something i couldnt bare, if she told me we couldnt be together, as all of my future plans no matter who small involved her. I dreamed of asking her to marry me up until she said we cant be dating, we are still good friends and i see her a lot almost ever night just to smoke a blunt with someone.

But she taught me to be proud of myself that i am special and that i shouldnt change for anyone. Together we discovered how much we would sacrifice for someone we love and just how far we would go to keep someone we love happy. Because of her i know i can stare life down and take it for my own before i was just lost and looking for answers now i know who i am.

It was only reinforced by being told she doesnt love me. Through that one act we both solidified ourselves as individuals after needing each other due to addiction. I am proud of her really and truly and when she told me it was over i was more proud of her then ever. My former g/f who i met in the middle of a depressive and suicidal life only to have her grow so strong she told me she can do this on her own and more importantly we both needed to do this on our own.

I hold to the idea that maybe one day a few years down the road we will share a dance and maybe reconnect but i wont wait nor will i hold anyone to it. I have found i cant deny that i still love her, it doesnt hurt me but that love is why i am proud of her and why i am happy she got a job for the first time in 3 years! And i was worried she lost herself.

I am happy to say it wasnt the sex it wasnt the attraction it was the personality. We both grow into our own through each other and if not for the trails and tribulations we went through we may not have developed this strong sense of confidence we share and never had prior to knowing each other. That is what lovers do for each other in my mind.

Really had the greatest time with a chick from NY I met on the steps of Eros in Piccadilly Circus when I was 21.We stayed together for the time she was on holiday in London, getting high, balling & hanging out on all the social scenes. We just clicked on so many things, & really dug exchanging our different cultural perspectives. At the end of the summer she went back to NY, I stayed in London. She came back the following summer & we rented a bedsit together in Ladbroke Grove for 2 months.

Then she went back to the States & a couple of years later we were both married to different partners.

But while it lasted it was just so good.

& we are still in touch.

Even though both my husband and I have FWB's he is still the one that rocks my world. When we have sex we make love and he makes me feel like the most awesome lover he has ever had. When we sleep with others it's just sex and nothing more.

Now that i think about it.. I met a Guy through a dating app and it was a one night stand.. I went to his place.. His place was gorgeous so nice and clean. He had a deep voice, and muscular body. Oh yea , his dick was thick and long. He knew what to do.::He unbuttoned my shirt, took my bra off , picked me up and took me to his bedroom with a cal king bed. We fucked for hours... Even the neighbors were knocking on the wall( shared a wall) for us to shut up! Lol
After that time he would always call me over and beg me to come back for more sex. I would make him beg for it and I enjoyed that power over him. He had no shame in showing me that he wanted me to ride him ..... Then I got married to someone else *sigh****blarg**

Am I right to say that best lover may not be best sex? because I think the two are very different

My best sex was with this older guy which I am normally not into but I made exception and I am glad that I did because I have to say he was the best sex I had in my life. It was not like one of those bouncing off the wall fcuking senselessly. It was very sexual, sensual and kinda dirty at the same time. I used to come over to his place to have some scotch, smoked some pot (we both had) and I had some meth for myself and while I was smoking it, he would start kissing and licking my legs from my toes to my crotch and by then I was already rock hard and and he would take my cock deep in his mouth and his tongue, his TONGUE, was like a snake playing with my head sending pulses to my entire body all the while my nipples were pinched hard then lightly until I had to drop everything and started playing with his cock which was hard, thick and decent length which was just perfect for me. He would then took me to bed, bent me over and started eating me out and again, HIS TONGUE, it would start exploring my hole in every direction and all I could do was spread my cheeks as wide as I could and enjoy the pleasure this guy, who could be as old as my father, was giving me. I remember feeling extremely happy because of this pleasure that I didnt think I could have because of this man
He started turning me on my side while teasing my hole with his finger and kissing me at the same time. He might have wet his cock with saliva something because when he started sliding his cock in me, I did not feel any hint of pain, I just knew I was being stretched out wider and wider and then I remember feeling filled completely and at this point, my dick could have exploded because it was so hard that it was almost painful and dripping wet. He then lifted my leg up so that I would spread wider and he pushed in further and I let out a big groan and my cock exploded with cum. I ejaculated with just by being filled by this man, kissed by this man and played with by this man. He kept fucking me until he came inside and stayed there for a while then he started kissing me and that got me hard again. He slowly moved down there and sucked all on his cum out of my hole and spat it on my stomach. For some reason that turned me on so much and so we started the whole thing again until morning

My best lover was with this much younger white guy whom I used to work with (I think I posted the story here some time ago but the post got deleted). He was 13 years younger than me and somehow we connected greatly on so many things. I'd like to say he made me a better person and more confident at myself and able to laugh at myself. The sex was good and we used to stay up late and talk for many hours about things. We used to just stay together and not say anything and simply be with each other holding hands in bed. We just understood each other so much without having to say it out loud.

These two guys are very different in every way and they just keep popping back in my mind so frequent

PS: Sorry for bad grammars :)

Tossup between a fuck buddy I had while living in Japan and my last girlfriend. It's too bad my last girlfriend had issues and the relationship was eventually doomed to fail because we went on vacation to a rustic mountain cabin about a year ago and we went five times in about a 12 hour period. My ex wife never went more than once in a night. But let's face it, even when sex isn't great, it's still better than not having sex.

My boyfriend is my soulmate. He is the best lover. Past lovers are a blur compared to him. He is in love with me, the chemistry and sensuality is there when we are together.

He treats me like a Queen. He is my Jack Pearson (This Is Us reference hehe).

Honestly the best lover actually the most influential person on my life is my now ex girlfriend. We were dating for 5.5 years and in that time we found each other when we were both at our worst in life. We became heroin addicts together and stayed with each other through it all until we got clean. Once she got off methadone she told me that she doesnt "love me romantically" anymore. I would be lying if i didnt say that stung.

But together we made each other so much better. I always thought it would be something i couldnt bare, if she told me we couldnt be together, as all of my future plans no matter who small involved her. I dreamed of asking her to marry me up until she said we cant be dating, we are still good friends and i see her a lot almost ever night just to smoke a blunt with someone.

But she taught me to be proud of myself that i am special and that i shouldnt change for anyone. Together we discovered how much we would sacrifice for someone we love and just how far we would go to keep someone we love happy. Because of her i know i can stare life down and take it for my own before i was just lost and looking for answers now i know who i am.

It was only reinforced by being told she doesnt love me. Through that one act we both solidified ourselves as individuals after needing each other due to addiction. I am proud of her really and truly and when she told me it was over i was more proud of her then ever. My former g/f who i met in the middle of a depressive and suicidal life only to have her grow so strong she told me she can do this on her own and more importantly we both needed to do this on our own.

I hold to the idea that maybe one day a few years down the road we will share a dance and maybe reconnect but i wont wait nor will i hold anyone to it. I have found i cant deny that i still love her, it doesnt hurt me but that love is why i am proud of her and why i am happy she got a job for the first time in 3 years! And i was worried she lost herself.

I am happy to say it wasnt the sex it wasnt the attraction it was the personality. We both grow into our own through each other and if not for the trails and tribulations we went through we may not have developed this strong sense of confidence we share and never had prior to knowing each other. That is what lovers do for each other in my mind.

Can identify with elements of this. If this isnt the reason for human connection, I dont understand what is. Letting go is diffucult but you never really disconnect, spiritually, from loved ones - they form vestiges of you and without experiencing them, despite heartache/break, life would be poor and meaningless. <3