• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Not Everyone Poops

You buy small quantities every day , despite the massively increased risk, knowing full well that you will be getting more the next day, because you'll do all of it if you get a bunch

Finally updated eh, Tryp?
Was just about to report you. ;)

You might be a Junkie if your only sexual thoughts are of the spike....

As long as the needle's been removed they work just fine for plugging.
I would highly suggest the removal of the needle first though, don't ask me how I know - it's entirely unrelated to the fact I now have two arseholes.

8(

You might be a junkie if you have more marks around your vein than actually on it due to only being able to scrape up enough money for a few hits when you are already super sick and shaking real bad.

You also might be a junkie if you nodded out for awhile while writing this... Multiple times...

If the amount of time you're in wd outweighs the amount of time you are using

If you have more needles than you do cutlery.
If you have favourite public bathrooms to shoot up in.
If the workers at the needle exchange know you by name.

Favorite publics truuuuuuuu

If you walk in your new work bathroom and think
" goddamn this is a sweet set up to fix up in."

If the amount of time you're in wd outweighs the amount of time you are using

Fuck that WDing right now. So miserable.
I can't wait to be off this shit again.

Favorite publics truuuuuuuu

If you walk in your new work bathroom and think
" goddamn this is a sweet set up to fix up in."

Fuck that WDing right now. So miserable.
I can't wait to be off this shit again.

I'm in WD right now too.. ugh day 3. I'm waiting on some kratom, but damn I wanna bang some dillies..

You're debating on copping before or after you go n see your probation officer.

Man I'm so fucking glad I'm high or at least well more often than I'm sick these days...

Whe you let random users inject into your jugular vein for you on a moving train because you wan't to be sure not to miss your speedball.

I have been clean for a year but I really just wanted to add, awesome fucking title made me laugh out loud and wish i had a coworker i could laugh at it with without them being like "why do you get that and i dont get it at all"

Also, you might be a junkie if even after a year clean you still find the orange syringe shields cleaning your house... funny theres only so many occasions i actually had an unshielded needle as a result of being lost, yet with the number i have found youd think i was leaving them all over the world.

*any unshielded needle went into a plastic bottle that i taped the cap on and bent the need tip up against the plastic barrel and taped that so it wouldnt poke anyone, even though my blood tests clean i didnt want anyone worrying about it*

When using the same needle 5 or more times becomes a regular thing.

When you don't have a mattress because you simply can't hold enough money to buy one.

When you have more spoons in your room than in the kitchen.
In fact.... you have no spoons in the kitchen.

when you use just to feel normal and get through your day without feeling like complete shit and somehow still think/wish you are going to get high.

when you use just to feel normal and get through your day without feeling like complete shit and somehow still think/wish you are going to get high.

Very true.

When you keep saying you're going to quit, but can never make it past day 3 or 4.
When you haven't cleaned your room in months because you just don't have the energy.
When you tell yourself "I'll save this for tomorrow morning" but end up doing it before you go to bed.

If you have multiple burn-holes on your blankets.

If employee's at your local pawn shop recognize and know you.

You might be a junkie if...

...your favourite (and probably only) mindfulness exercise is to smoke your usual amount of dope in small increments.