• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Not Everyone Poops

You might be a junkie if even your parents' spoons have burn marks on the bottom..

You might be a junkie if when watching marathons of Naked and Afraid, knowing you've clucked so many times that being on this show would be a piece of cake, np.

True

If your family is always terrified when you shut the door to the bathroom.

Yes especially if there's a medicine cabinet in there.

If you don't have a medicine cabinet just a bag of panaceum

Bump.

Your phone autocorrects "I've" to "IV'd"
This just happened. Maybe this really is just showing me I use bluelight too much haha

Sometimes when I've typed the letter "m" on my phone, one of the autocorrect words that pops up is "meth", LOL

Lmao, my phone autocorrects sooo much of what I say into drug terminology. It really does learn off of what you say most frequently after all 8)

You might be a junkie if you know more about pills than you do about tv shows.

You might be a junkie if you own multiple different phone chargers, but have no phone. lol

You might be a junkie if...(Opiate user responses preferred)

__________.(Fill in the blank. I thought this might be fun, even though its probably been done before)

...you just scored some stuff but you're still wondering if/when you're gonna score again.
...people think you're terminally ill because the rings around your eyes are so dark.
...you'd rather buy opiates and not get sick than buy groceries and not starve.
...your vehicle runs out of gas all the time because you spent your "gas money" on pills, patches, or H instead.
...you tell people your "just tired" when you're really high as a kite.
...you'd rather die than go through withdrawals.
...you'd sell your soul just to refrain from ever being junk-sick again.

Makes me think of this song https://youtu.be/LVregMrQxA8

Last edited:
....if your favorite flavor is ick.
....if you carry a plate in your purse
....if you don't need a belt but wear it anyway
....if you only know the date because it's refill time
....if you check your nose in every mirror
....if you've acquired a taste for Tylenol
....if the vending machine won't accept your bills
....if the sound of a shaken pill bottle gets you excited
....if you love the taste of plastic
....if you take selfies of just one eye
....if you've ever lifted antacids
....if you've ever had a rancher want to name a wild horse after you but they reconsider when the horse doesn't like taking a needle with a sedative in it

...you've ever picked up a girl at an NA meeting.
...patience is not your strong suit.
...you have a vein named "Old Faithful."
...you purchase tin foil with no intention of using it for baking.
...the bathroom is your second home.
...your wardrobe is composed mainly of long sleeve shirts.
...the term "sick" doesn't refer to a cold.

Last edited:
if your dealer tells you to "be careful and use some willpower" after you buy your standard purchase from him/her.
if you pull a crazy all-nighter with other users and they're all baffled by how normal/sober you appear to be
if, on the way out the door already running late to go to work, you tell yourself you have time for one last quick pull/tooter/hit
if you go through multiple rolls of aluminum foil weekly yet do absolutely no cooking whatsoever
if the word "ration" is a baffling concept

Your an addict when

You go to the hospital with your fiance to give birth to your son and the Dr says they need to do an emergency C-section because there are severe problems Dr says both mom and baby may not make it. So my addicted son runs away and hides in the hospital bathroom with 2-24mg hydromorphs and a rig and shoots up for 3hrs while his girlfriend and baby son Talon could of both died

That is an addict if anyone thinks there is a difference they are all addicts.

My son has been clean 2 weeks and on 8mg + 4mg Suboxone tablets
Been an addict for 5 yrs 25yrs old man and trying to fix his life 1 day at a time

"Drug culture is the place for lighthearted conversation..." I applaud people who improve their life but I also think laughter is the best medicine....and dilaudid....but definitely laughter, which is why I return to this forum. Plus I frequent it more than the doctor these days. So yeah you might be a junkie if you would rather laugh at your own stupidity and the stupidity of others than cry over the downward spiral of chaos that is addiction. You might be a junkie if you avoid reality. You might be a junkie if you manifest your own super happy colorful dramatic law-breaking reality at unrealistic hours of the day. You might be a junkie if you get a ton of phone calls but only answer the one you're waiting on. You might be a junkie if your goal in life is to make an anesthesiologist your bestie. You might be a junkie if you get excited over altoid tins. You might be a junkie if you clock watch but have no where to be.

Only a meth junkie will suck on the shards of a Broken pipe because it wasn't empty.

This is like the "you might be a junkie if... " thread but fun nonetheless.

Only a junkie would stick a syringe up their ass after breaking the needle off to get the goods if they clogged it up with blood after sticking their selves 30 times to no avail.

I remember my self taking a moment to relax at a park were mostly meth and heroin addicts hangout. I had some Uzo (greek drink) and was drinking, until I didn't want anymore and left the plastic glass on the ground, half filled. After a while a junkie comes near and asks me if the drink is mine.
I told him "no" just out of curiosity to see what he would do.
Well, he just took the drink from the ground and drunk it.
Im not sure if I should find that sad or funny.