Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Codeine/promethazine - What Lean is Like

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
Lean is wonderful. The lean high is extraordinary, I feel like I'm flying and everything goes in slow motion, it's almost like a pleasent more calmed down DXM trip. It also tastes way less shitty than any cough syrup. The codeine is of course what makes it so great. Only bad part about it is the hangover but it isn't really bad like an alchohol hangover. Everything is niced and you are happy, and I love lean because of that.:D
images

Last edited:
youre better off just drink it in one shot becasue your codeine concentrations will be much higher thenn and you get a way more ephoric rush instead of a seadting boring chillout feeling you can get with some hash aswell

well thats maybe true,but it wióuld be harder if you drink in it in one shot

lean is just codeine and promethazine... i dont get what the big deal is? ^pod tea definitely is a way better high. try it sometime

Yeah I don't like the codeine/promethazine combo... it just makes me sleep. I got some for a cough once, and I got excited thinking I was going to be able to get high, and instead I just got knocked out. To get enough codeine to be worthwhile you have to take a lot of promethazine and it causes extreme drowsiness. Almost any opiate is better including codeine by itself.

Poppy pod/seed tea is MUCH, MUCH better. If you like this a lot, stay away from anything stronger. You don't want to go down the opiate road if you have an addictive personality.

Yeah I don't like the codeine/promethazine combo... it just makes me sleep. I got some for a cough once, and I got excited thinking I was going to be able to get high, and instead I just got knocked out. To get enough codeine to be worthwhile you have to take a lot of promethazine and it causes extreme drowsiness. Almost any opiate is better including codeine by itself.

Poppy pod/seed tea is MUCH, MUCH better. If you like this a lot, stay away from anything stronger. You don't want to go down the opiate road if you have an addictive personality.

Pod tea (I've never messed with seed tea) is by far the better option between the two. You've just got to make sure you're getting Papaver somniferum poppy pods instead of any other kind of poppies. Do a google image search if you aren't sure what they look like. Or if you have a source online or otherwise, all the better. When I was much younger I'd go hunting for poppy plants in people's yards: Bad idea. Im' surprised I didn't get shot with a shotgun by some hillbilly farmer man. and stealing is just wrong , not to mention bad karma. What im trying to say is try poppy pod tea , you'll like it!

Seed tea is basically the same thing, except you have to source some good seeds that haven't been washed. Also unless you find a good bulk thing it's way more expensive. I was addicted to poppy seed tea for 3 years, the last 3 years of my 10 years of opiate addiction. Ultimately I don't endorse trying opiates because if you're one of the types who will get addicted, that shit is horrible, life-destroying and soul-stealing. Nevertheless, out of all the opiates I've tried (including heroin - though I never injected), I like poppy seed tea the best. It lasts forever too, like a whole day. It's a combination of morphine, codeine and the lesser opium alkaloids. Basically oral opium.

..... It lasts forever too, like a whole day. It's a combination of morphine, codeine and the lesser opium alkaloids. Basically oral opium.

Oh I know: that's the best part. its almost like methadone in that regard. drink a cup and you'll still be nodding off like 12 hours later. I know sourcing isn't allowed by just to put it out there, they used to sell dried pods in the Pike's Place Market in downtown Seattle where I live. They had rows and rows and rows of bouquets of Poppy pods with about a foot of stem attached. And they were *HUGE* too, the heads (or pods?) were bigger than a baseball. I guess the feds shut that down or something, to tell you the truth I don't know what happened, but they're no longer sold anywhere in the market anymore.

How many mgs codeine and how much prom did you take? Curious now as I have loads on hand lol.:D