Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Experienced - Bad trip 320 ug

gvnking

Greenlighter
Well it all started yesterday, me and my friend have recently come up on concentrated lsd viles so I've been tripping at least once or twice a week. Anyways I went to drop some acid and paid for 1 hit but he gave me 2 (this is some pretty potent acid also) so me and my acid hookup (also close friend) made our way back to my house.we just sat there smoked a couple joints while waiting for the effects to set in it started off really good great visuals good setting(my room has lots of colorful lights and posters to look at)it was all going great until a few more friend called and ask to come over and I was down they were all chill with lsd and had done lsd before. When they got here they brought another kid that I didn't know very well (he had never Done acid before and I'm the only one tripping out of 5 people)when he first walked in he knew I was on something and started laughing and joking around with me but acting sort of chill cause it was my house but the whole time he kept looking over at me and asking me weird ass questions like he was trying to make me have a bad trip (this made me super anxious and I just couldn't relax at all ) all my other friends were cool I know them well and were pretty close to them anyways after the left I toke a xanax and fell asleep I don't feel like doing acid around people anymore can anyone relate?

When someone is tripping they are in an extremely vulnerable state and environmental factors can influence their trip to a great extent. People mean well most of the time, I hope so anyways but even the most well intentioned person who makes a point to try to fuck with you as if you are a toy is really inconsiderate. It's just bad joo joo, shame on him. He probably didn't know better, I was in a situation where someone was doing this to me and I pretty much told them to fuck off and of course I percieved their reaction as magnified to absurd proportions and I felt horrible and like everyone else was judging me negatively because of it lol. I prefer to either trip completely alone or in a situation where everyone else is tripping, and also that they are familiar to me.

Definitely take this into account for next time, it's a learning experience.

first off dont have weed when you are yet to peak, wait till your on the other side. i find it can often go very shit after weed although if you are the slow dropping tail end plateau it can be nice. i like strong trips and weed only seems to mix well with what i consider to be a very weak trip.

second, dont be entertaining the idea of randoms coming over, i would have said no to visitors full stop

certain people i dont want in my head tripping even if they are my friends, some have negative energy that i can deal with sober but tripping is only good around certain people who are sober. my mum is great to be around when you are tripping due to her high empathy trait and ridiculous stories and talking, she gets contact highs and starts being ludicrous due to her suggestibility and open personality e.g. pointing at dirt on the floor and screaming, "is it a cochroach!" and i'm just laughing at her

Last edited:
I would suggest putting some acid in his coffee and then repeately telling him wrong studies about people going psychotic on acid

I definitely agree with the cannabis being a bad idea on psychedelics. It potentiates the trip but in a bad way for me and at the very least lessens clarity. I always regret smoking weed while tripping.

hello friends, I find that acid can make you feel like people are messing with you when they aren't.
sometimes you are confused, someone looks at you and it adds all sorts of strange meanings to the look or someone says something you don't quite understand and you think they are trying to confuse you.
I also find that acid can make you think people are saying things other than what they actually are saying.