• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Reading V.3 At The Fourth Grade Level

dont know who the fuck he is, much less why he's addressing me. he can jog on

was srs bout yer immunoexcito views tho:)

dont know who the fuck he is, much less why he's addressing me. he can jog on

was srs bout yer immunoexcito views tho:)
I am addressing you because you say someone who does not like Donald Trump is anti democracy. ..i thought democracy was about freedom to express ones views? Or do you only agree with freedom of speech when its right wing malarky?

I dont care if you dont know me...everyone else here does...and i wont be jogging on anywhere..

Last edited:
When it comes to Trump, politics are irrelevant. He's just a piece of nob cheese with more money than sense - which would appear to be a distinct advantage for a US president, unfortunately...

Trump embodies all the worst things about America - a loud, materialistic, ignorant, belligerent fuckhead - and for that reason, he'll make a great president.

Anyway, back to the topic - i am reading

Eye Mind: the Saga of Roky Erickson and the 13th Floor Elevators, the Pioneers of Psychedelic Sound
By Paul Drummond, 2007 (Process Media)

Brilliant band, brilliant book.

learn to read, i equated nothing of the sort. my point was the pontifications of sheltered european chattering class..

..tits like yourself & fubar & the pouring of derision on the american mass support of trump like you know best from an

Now would seem a good time to point out we have a Donald Trump thread...

lol, this vapid illiterate, crusty chinless wonder clearly has a reading impediment. complete and utter imbecile

Not sure why, but I started reading the 'Unabomber's Manifesto' today. 35,000 words though, jeez :'''c

being an illiterate cretin, you perhaps are unaware my browser tragically limits you to a mere 120 characters of my.....

...solomon-esque displays of wisdom each post. for future reference, the dots signify continuation. now kindly go back..

..read beneath the post you shot your bolt at, mr hustler, for enlightenment on the matter
i will not be typing it again