• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Reading V.3 At The Fourth Grade Level

Depends on your desired end product really...
D-Pseudo > D-Meth > D-Amp is possible if you know what you're doing.
D-Eph > L-Meth > D/L-Meth > D/L-Amp is the long winded Sulphate pathway.

I've just read this - and I wish I hadn't...

Donald Trump's opinions:

On success: "Everything in life is luck"

On his hair: "I actually don't have a bad hairline. When you think about it, it's not bad. I mean, I get a lot of credit for comb-overs. But it's not really a comb-over"

On Katie Hopkins: "Thank you to respected columnist Katie Hopkins of Daily Mail.com for her powerful writing on the UK's Muslim problems"

On Barack Obama: "The president is probably the least transparent president in the history of the country"

On parenting: "Not teaching your kids about money is like not caring whether they eat"

On the US: "The country is going to hell, we have people who don't know what they're doing in Washington"

On getting elected: "We will have so much winning if I get elected that you may get bored with winning"

On his hard life: "My whole life really has been a 'no' and I fought through it... It has not been easy for me... My father gave me a small loan of $1 million"

On Mexicans: "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best... They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”

On Muslims (after the San Bernardino shooting): "[I am] calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on"

I do love you, Sprouty. However, I'm definitely not able to make it to any of your book club meetings. I'm going to be sick and washing my hair those nights :p

I do love you, Sprouty. However, I'm definitely not able to make it to any of your book club meetings. I'm going to be sick and washing my hair those nights :p

You do realise Sprout hasn't got a clue what any of his nerdy ramblings actually mean don't you? I've heard he buys out of date biology and chemistry textbooks from charity shops then takes lots of stims and spends days picking out words at random and stringing them together into plausible sounding sentences. Though I must admit, that's pretty clever in itself as he can't actually read... ;)

You do realise Sprout hasn't got a clue what any of his nerdy ramblings actually mean don't you? I've heard he buys out of date biology and chemistry textbooks from charity shops then takes lots of stims and spends days picking out words at random and stringing them together into plausible sounding sentences. Though I must admit, that's pretty clever in itself as he can't actually read... ;)
Thats how i got through uni..

Most recent readings of mine were M John Harrison's Kefahuchi Tract Trilogy. By far the best sci-fi I've read in years. According to a review or two it's being described as "post-cyberpunk" which is both a shitty genre name but also rather accurate I suppose. Very cyberpunky in terms of the obsessive tech details combined with swirlingly impressionistic prose but layered up with lashings of that there post-modernist malarky when it comes to plot and characterisation. Don't let the latter put you off cos all three are incredible works.

Read the above review for a smattering more detail than you'll get from me as there really is far too much going on in each of them to say much about without having to go in to far more detail than is wise if not wishing to spoil the many, many surprises within. All three demand a lot from the reader but I would say this is very much a Good Thing. Suffice to say that if you happen to be into sci-fi they're a no-brainer (well... sort of) and for those that would generally pass over anything sci-fi I would suggest these get a free pass on literary grounds alone.

Last edited:
Currently reading FUBAR's guide to Watermelons. Quite an interesting book with an in depth ANALysis of each variety and various techniques for insertion and removal of watermelons.

The recipe section has been updated and now comes with his classic signature dish The tropical watermelon pizza.

Highly recommended.

be nice if the one bearable thread here wasnt constantly filled with old roid head ramblings & sheltered lefty politics

id rather hear sprouts opinions on immunoexcitotoxicity than more ephidrine chat or anti-democratic anti-trump drivel

id rather hear sprouts opinions on immunoexcitotoxicity than more ephidrine chat or anti-democratic anti-trump drivel

I sense that such a remark is ever so slightly sarcastic and my Immunology rants are still floating around the bottom of the conversation barrel... :sus:

personally, i gotta finish the brothers karamazov..
then prolly the dreaded illiad
or almost as so thus spake zarahustra

fuck off dickhead, dont even know who the fuck you are, besides guff speaking superannuated trotskyite nonentity

Now now, let's play nice.

The posts were simply overlooked during a tidy up, that's all.