• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Reading V.3 At The Fourth Grade Level

Ever read about DNP poisioning? Thats some scary hyperthermia shit

Ive been offered DNP loads of times by the fella i used to buy steroids of (who incidentaly is now dead) but even i wasnt that stupid ....and i did some fucked up shit back then in the old bodybuilding game.

DNP being Dinitrophenol, I assume?

I can't think of anything more stupid than actively inhibiting phosphorylation at the cellular level - basically setting fire to your body from the inside once the mitochondrial gradients fuck themselves backwards and throw out heat rather than chemical energy... Idiotic.

I can't think of anything more stupid than actively inhibiting phosphorylation at the cellular level - basically setting fire to your body from the inside once the mitochondrial gradients fuck themselves backwards and throw out heat rather than chemical energy... Idiotic.

And try explaining that to yer average fat housewife...

"Eat less. Walk more. Don't eat obligate cytotoxins"?

Yep dinitrophenol very popular with bodybuilders. Will double metabolic rate with no change in caloric intake. However a thermogenic with no heat ceiling that is basically a metabolic uncoupler isnt my idea of fun. ECA stack or clenbuterol and T3 are much more forgiving and still very effective.

"Try Ephedrine, increased metabolic rate and won't start an atomic Hellfire in your muscle tissue!"

Thata the ECA stack. 30mg ephedrine, 300mg caffine and 300mg Asprin. Works a treat.

Yeh, I scored a tub of those T3s off the local steroid addled gorilla last year. Not surprisingly, they just felt like caffeine and ephedrine. From a recreational point of view, I'd rather take dodo chesteeze.

Yeah its thyroid hormone. Not recteational at all unless wired nervousness is your idea of "recreational"

Yeh, I scored a tub of those T3s off the local steroid addled gorilla last year. Not surprisingly, they just felt like caffeine and ephedrine. From a recreational point of view, I'd rather take dodo chesteeze.

Huh... my ex-missus tried OD'ing on those.
Some sick part of me thinks: if it doesn't kill you when you're actively trying it's most likely a shite drug...

Tbh I actually don't mind Pseudo/Ephedrine but only as 100% functional stimulants, heading towards "recreational" doses just seems like shagging my adrenergic system while I think of its mother...

Huh... my ex-missus tried OD'ing on those.
Some sick part of me thinks: if it doesn't kill you when you're actively trying it's most likely a shite drug...

Tbh I actually don't mind Pseudo/Ephedrine but only as 100% functional stimulants, heading towards "recreational" doses just seems like shagging my adrenergic system while I think of its mother...

So what you're saying is you like to get high on ephedrine while belting "Stacy's Mum" at the top of your lungs?

Yeah its thyroid hormone. Not recteational at all unless wired nervousness is your idea of "recreational"

Exactly. From what I can gather much of the street speed these days has a significant amount of ephedrine cut. Just doesn't cut it for me...

I used to get 1000 ephedrine for 30 quid but i hated them. Plus my ex used to eat them like sweets in a misguided attempt to stay skinny. Then my mate was hospitslised after necking 50 at once and i haven't bothered since.

Looks like Heisenberg... buys Ephedrine in 1000 unit amounts.... could punch through time itself....

You wouldn't happen to need a gender and sexually ambiguous fiend with a penchant for chemistry, would you?! ;)

Ha! I never thought about that. Most steroid dealers only sell ephedrine in either 1000 or 2000 count tubs as its uneconomical otherwise.

Youll always be my mate though sprouty:)