• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

Sprout

Bluelight Crew
Old Thread
Right on the 1k mark.
Just call me the Mod God, baby.

Kurt Cobain singing Leadbelly while playing acoustic guitar = perfection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not feeling too bad today. Just had the oxycontin er today and so far so good. Physio appointment tomorrow so hopefully get some dry needling done (its a form of acupuncture) as i have found that helped a lot last time i hurt my back.

I guess all you guys are asleep. I might try and join you and have an afternoon nap if the oxy lets me.
Peace

Not feeling too bad today. Just had the oxycontin er today and so far so good. Physio appointment tomorrow so hopefully get some dry needling done (its a form of acupuncture) as i have found that helped a lot last time i hurt my back.

I guess all you guys are asleep. I might try and join you and have an afternoon nap if the oxy lets me.
Peace

I'm still around, glad to hear your back's feeling a bit better, hopefully the physio can get you sorted out.

360-380 mg is awfully close to a full box of 40 tablets if they have 10mg of codeine in them. Thats going to work out expensive and be a bit of a hassle. I am pretty sure you have to show your licence to buy codeine otc now. I saw a sign in the chemist when i was in there. I think i will just have to put up with it.

If only FUBAR had an album of lullabies out. ;)

American schoolchildren will pay up to $100 per pill for IR Oxycodone. A box would get you there and back with enough money left to buy some nice white vietnamese heroin, which I believe is more plentiful in your neck of the woods than it is round here. Im sure that would sort your back out and while you still might not get any proper sleep anything constituting a decent dose would have you fighting to keep your eyes open =D

Decided on having a beer instead and some IR oxy for the hell of it. Bugger the American school kids. I am keeping my stash for myself.

My experiences with heroin (all #4 south east asian high grade gear) was entirely not enjoyable. I tried it about ten times when i was in my 20's and i couldn't get past the vomiting. Yes it got me high but i found no joy in constantly emptying the contents of my stomach. I am glad now that is how i found the drug as everyone i know that persisted with it is either dead, in gaol or just completely fucked up. A few did get off it and live to tell the tale but they have things like Hep C to remember it by. I am one of the lucky ones.

I do enjoy oxys though....just not late at night :)

You've only truly lived if you've been addicted to heroin for at least a few years.

You've only truly lived if you've been addicted to heroin for at least a few years.

You're not a true Bluelighter until you've shot smack directly into your circulatory system.
Bonus points for losing your family and home, and double credit for dick vein or jugular shots.

I am more than a wee bit toasted now. Those American school kids can go fuck themselves ;)

You're not a true Bluelighter until you've shot smack directly into your circulatory system.
Bonus points for losing your family and home, and double credit for dick vein or jugular shots.
Ahhh that is life!
Also keep your eyes open for multiple jail and rehab sessions.
Not to mention suicide attemps.