• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

Cuntsumer. Cuntstomer. Either is suitable for me ;). Having had a good nights sleep for a change i feel actually refreshed. No pain whatsoever but with the amount of oxy i took last night thats not surprising at all.

I think a bacon and egg roll and a strong coffee is in order then its off to the physio. I might stop by the bookshop on the way home and pick up that new Howard Marks book. That should keep me occupied for most of the morning.

You're looking at it wrongly cbd vs thc in pain killing the thc will win volume wise.

If you eat 7grams of raw weed, juiced, at 5%cbd you've consumed the needed doses 350mg for cbd to start being effective which you will only start after you've been taking it for a while. I even read the other night that you're meant to be taking 600mg cbd daily for it to be effective...
Hence when you look at buying cbd extracts they're so fucking expensive. Plus eating it raw you have THCA which meant to be an anti inflammatory too.
Then after a months consummation of your daily 600mg cbd you'd be able to compare the pain killing effects vs thc. Then you also have to look at the cause of the pain. There are differences.

Unless you grow your own no one would be able to afford that amount on a daily basis. Growing your own means you can add the leaves too.
Afaik making edibles or smoking it doesn't alter that. Cbd works without smoking it or heating it.

The cbd vs thc in normal usage only matters on you want to function after consummation. Be able to walk around or just sat on your arse.

That's my interpretation of it all and I've researched/tested for ages.

Look for Charlottes web on youtube if you want a bit more info on cbd.

Very interesting, I did not know that you had to consume so much cbd for a length of time for it to be effective, Have you looked into the cbd oil you can buy in most headshops? I presume that is concentrated so you wouldn't need to consume 7g of fresh weed, Never really looked into this in detail but it's pretty interesting

How is everyone anyway? I'm feeling nicely pissed and stoned, anyone feel like chatting in the tinychat room?

I'm pretty sure the headshops sell the hemp based CBD extracts which are shit ae you're getting fucked.
There is a difference between cannabis cbd and hemp cbd.
Charlotte's web strain circumvented that by creating a high cbd low thc cannabis strain! They cross bred hemp with cannabis.

and yes if you read my earlier reply again I've looked it, the real deal is mega expensive.

Charlotte's web

Oral decarb'ed vs smoking
BloodTestProfiles.gif

Last edited:
Hmm fair nuff, I had assumed cbd would be cbd regardless of the source, but then again I am prob wrong, Yes I have read your post and was wondering if using hemp oil rather than cannabis extracted oil would be a cost effective alternative but you answered that, fair nuff man,

Have you looked into cannatonic? thats a fairly low (7% ) thc strain and a massively high (7% ) cbd

To anyone who has tried to contact me via phone I am sorry. My phone is dead! I'll be getting my new one tomorrow. Same number.

ATM I'm not in the best of moods. TBH I could use a cuddle. :\ Not one to be had but such is life.....

Why are waiting rooms always so sterile? I swear there must be a business supplying magazines to waiting rooms cause they all have the same ones. Just an observation so as you were.

Hope you are feeling better Sadie. Did the doc get to the bottom of the seizure? If you are not having a good day i suggest the Cuntpuncher 5000XL as its been clinically proven to lift moods but is not recommended to be used anywhere near FUBAR.

To anyone who has tried to contact me via phone I am sorry. My phone is dead! I'll be getting my new one tomorrow. Same number.

ATM I'm not in the best of moods. TBH I could use a cuddle. :\ Not one to be had but such is life.....
You've always got me, Boo. <3
We could be fucking miserable together.
Get those perfectly shaped eyebrows raised correctly while I sob like a bitch into a tub of ice cream - would that work? 8(

Physio done. Dry needling is amazing. My back feels much looser. Physio said it will take s while to get back to normal, hopefully in under 6 weeks.

So now what to do? I think i will go and pick up a copy of Mr Smiley and go to the pub for lunch. Sick of being at home. Beer and a burger cant hurt.

I've been thinking of buying a copy of that myself. Someone gave me a copy of sympathy for the devil but I'm not really into the idea of his fiction stuff, Mr Smiley sounds good though.

You've always got me, Boo. <3
We could be fucking miserable together.
Get those perfectly shaped eyebrows raised correctly while I sob like a bitch into a tub of ice cream - would that work? 8(

We could do lots of things together, Most of which would simply be fun because it's you and I and how could we not have fun together? You're my sprout and you're about my only competition for a perfectly shaped brow! Not to mention stunning cheek bones and amazing eyes. Wait, were you looking for compliments? You got them anyway....

I'm going to have one last night on the oxy and then see how i go without them tomorrow. 40mg ER (not crushed just swallowed) and 40mg IR had me in a nice place last night so i think i will repeat that again.

Anyone awake around here?

Just up. Feeling the burn from the first 2 days back training today!

If I was you I'd ask for the MS Contins. I preferred morphine to oxy personally, easier to sleep too.

It looks like it will be a very long while before I'll be using again anything but weed again. Got myself into a situation now where things are so good and I've regained so much trust which has been rewarded with trust itself I would feel bad if I screwed this chance up. That and the spring is back in my step feeling healthy again which is gooood :)

Just up. Feeling the burn from the first 2 days back training today!

If I was you I'd ask for the MS Contins. I preferred morphine to oxy personally, easier to sleep too.

It looks like it will be a very long while before I'll be using again anything but weed again. Got myself into a situation now where things are so good and I've regained so much trust which has been rewarded with trust itself I would feel bad if I screwed this chance up. That and the spring is back in my step feeling healthy again which is gooood :)

I think I am going to try and see how i go tomorrow with Nurofen Plus which is Ibuprofen 200mg + Codeine 10mg and see how i go with that. I still have plenty of oxy left in case the pain is too bad. If i have to continue with strong opiates I will ask to be switched to MS Contin but i am hoping with regular physio i might be able to get by with ibuprofen.

Sounds like you are on a good path brother. Power to you!

Thanks dude. I doubt you will get much from 10mg of codeine if you've been given oxy already. Oxy is overhyped. Damn day off exercising got things to do but not for another hour... making me want to smoke some herb already :S