• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

I was just haggling with a Chinese woman and she wasn't bad looking but what was strange was that I could taste her, I felt.maybe I'm turning into a degenerate. If so, I like it.

The chilling thoughts of Jude, 41, future serial killer.

Morning folks. Just decided to do a wake and bake, the sun is shining, today should be a good day!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! %)

Out in town for a mates 44th birthday. Pissed as. Cocaine will save me. Clearly FUBAR has not been reading this thread properly. .

Was she one of those people that spray saliva when talking? Either that, or you were absent mindedly licking her face...

More like I was salivating as I could taste what I imagined eating her out would be like. Anybody ever read the Palahinuk book where the lead character can tell women what they had for breakfast dinner and tea from their pussy juice while eating them out? I'd liek to be that guy.

Wandering around Manchester in the wee hours this morning - real homeless problem on the streets. Worst have seen outside London and Toronto in the west. Solidarity with those folks.

C9rqiSH.jpg

Wandering around Manchester in the wee hours this morning - real homeless problem on the streets. Worst have seen outside London and Toronto in the west. Solidarity with those folks.

Have you been to Germany ? Hamburg was / is probably the worst I have ever seen in my travels.

Bogota in Colombia is by a long stretch the worst I've seen. And that's without seeing any of the vigilante groups who take pleasure in rounding them up before leaving them with a bullet in their temple.

Bogota in Colombia is by a long stretch the worst I've seen. And that's without seeing any of the vigilante groups who take pleasure in rounding them up before leaving them with a bullet in their temple.

Before travelling to that area - did you expect it ?

I expected poverty, and a large class divide in a city of 20million, but the contrast between rich and poor is extreme. People sleeping on a footpath in broad daylight in front of an apartment tower with a helicopter pad on the roof. The homeless in most western capitals are usually hidden or at least contained. In Bogota they crawl less like rats and more like flies on the landscape. Soldiers with guns walk past poor people cutting up sods of grass from medium strips to sell.

Mind you even graffiti artists are tagging in broad daylight so that's not the strangest thing about that city.

yep. i've been to bogota and cali in colombia and the poverty was really depressing. hordes of kids everywhere hustling to get a dollar for chiclets...

alasdair

I could be possibley be the most hungover person on the planet. Someone shoot me please. I want to die.

yep. i've been to bogota and cali in colombia and the poverty was really depressing. hordes of kids everywhere hustling to get a dollar for chiclets...

alasdair

Reminds me of India, almost everywhere I went. Inner city, outwith and rural. The poverty was devastating all over India :(

The most surprising place I seen this was on the outskirts of Tokyo. We took a bus to visit the place out the city and were overwhelmed to see the poverty and shanty homes there. So much so we spoke to the driver about it and he commented that it was a hidden problem most tourists didn't see...full of "ordinary" people who had been fucked by the economic problems. Very sad to see in a so called rich city.

Oddly we didn't see much poverty out with the city regions in Japan.

You can't have an addiction unless your body is living.

*This place is as dead as the soul of an addict!

That's better

You can't have an addiction unless your body is living.

*This place is as dead as the soul of an addict!

That's better

Aye, I'd have to agree and have suffered addiction at certain times of my life to know it. It doesn't feel like living life to the full though Raas, it's like a half / semi life :\

How's you, you bugger? :D

Not bad, on some speed, K and 3fpm tonight... Whata fucking lovely combo. Feeling pretty good right now

Not bad, on some speed, K and 3fpm tonight... Whata fucking lovely combo. Feeling pretty good right now

Raasy I really hope you are joking. Taking ketamine with all those stims isn't the best idea. Waste of K too... :|

If you are I hope you're going to be ok.

I'm also on a variety of substances, which were used with the intent to rave to some old-skool jungle... Left the rave early, however, as the atmosphere was well dodgy due to the type of people there; it seems as if 99% of people who go out in Walsall, raving or not, have the sole intention of intimidation and/or random violence