• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

MDA revival

So what happened? Off your bonce? Any visuals/trips?

How's the quality of the MDA?

was a bit of a disappointment tbh. next time im banging 200mg at once. i stupidly ate a gram of mdma after i woke up till next morning. suffered like fuck all week. i knew what that outcome would be though but it was just something i had to do to sicken myself again of it all.

i prob did more tripping on the mdma. 120mg of mda was a nice buzz an all but that buzz was fuck all compared to say 150mg of mdma. 70 or 80 mg redoses of mda at the time didn't really intensify much. i think the claims of making stuff from safrole are a lot of shit. was reason i wanted mda to get that experience again but i've read that they don't even make mda from safrole anymore.

ill get back to you when i try 200mg of it, but it will be a while.

one thing i noted was, lying in bed was speedy. main reason i went fuck it and got up and started drinking and taking mdma. i don't get that from mdma

Last edited:
just ordered a 110 mg MDA cap to try, if i mix with MD how much MD should i add to it? Looking forward to it, also ordered three 20mg 2cb caps from the same vendor :)

I'd try the MDA straight my friend and use the ecstasy to redose - taking them consecutively, while providing a wonderful mash sort of takes the point out of having the daddy compound.

Will 110 mg be enough on its own? Im pretty fat. Also its the mashed up seeing seeing shit wondering where i am feeling that im after haha

With the stuff I had, I split a quarter gram with a mate (one big dose, a dab and finally crushed up and snorted what was left in the bag) and that was pretty much perfect in terms of intensity, euphoria etc. Definitely more raging than MDMA and pupils remained dilated for a much longer period than normal too.

Did you get an old school pill buzz with that combo? The ratios you went with look spot on.

...and that was pretty much perfect in terms of intensity, euphoria etc. Definitely more raging than MDMA and pupils remained dilated for a much longer period than normal too.
Sounds awesome, not sure if I could ride it at this age, I don't have the stamina I use to :\

Had about 100mg MDMA with 60 mg of MDA. Absolute bliss right now .
Very envious of your experience ;)

Sounds awesome, not sure if I could ride it at this age, I don't have the stamina I use to :\

Very envious of your experience ;)

Do you mind me asking how old you are ? I've not partaken in any of the new wave of 200mg mdma pills.
I am thinking about it though :)
Used to love the old disco biscuits back in my clubbing days

I miss the good pills. No connects these days (to old and respectable...) and can't be arsed with the dark net! Ill have to live my thrills vicariously!

Had about 100mg MDMA with 60 mg of MDA. Absolute bliss right now .

I don't suppose you have enough left to send a sample off to wedinos for testing do you? I'm intrigued to see if this stuff that's going around is actually MDA.

Admittedly I'm always too greedy and take my drugs before I bother to finish filling out the form... but hopefully somebody else can errr take one for the team. =D

I don't suppose you have enough left to send a sample off to wedinos for testing do you? I'm intrigued to see if this stuff that's going around is actually MDA.

Admittedly I'm always too greedy and take my drugs before I bother to finish filling out the form... but hopefully somebody else can errr take one for the team. =D

what's the minimum weight they can deal with and do you have to pay?

what's the minimum weight they can deal with and do you have to pay?

The service is free, though I'm unsure on the weight required; does anybody know? I'd imagine that maybe 50mg or so would be sufficient.