• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDA revival

I've had some MDA from Europe for a while now, about 6 months. Took some with some mates about 2 months ago. We had about 90mg each( + / - 10mg) in a single dose taken orally. The come up starts after about an hour and comes on in waves. You feel something slightly, then sober, then a little more, then sober. Its like slipping in and out of being sober and rolling. Lasted about 6 hours (high) with some residual stimulation for about 2 -3 hours afterwards. None of us mentioned any visuals.

I've heard reports about people feeling like they're wearing glasses when on MDA. I too felt a little of this and I think its to do with the muscles around your eyes contracting slightly.

That's interesting I've never heard of people thinking they're wearing glasses, i used to see my friends wearing them visually. Also saw random items of furniture on club floors etc

Feeling like your wearing glasses is not a typical effect of MDA :D - imagining people are wearing glasses is (sometimes they have a beard?). Smoke people often show up just to remind you that your having a blast.

I once had a friend ask why I'd taken off my "big yellow sunglasses"? I replied "you mean those big yellow novelty ones?" and he was like "yeah". I told him that I'd never owned such a such a pair of sunglasses and if I had, I definitely wouldn't have taken them off.

Pretty sure that stuff was MDA

lol, I didn't know the phantom glasses phenomena was a common thing..

Last edited:
Feeling like your wearing glasses is not a typical effect of MDA :D - imagining people are wearing glasses is (sometimes they have a beard?). Smoke people often show up just to remind you that your having a blast.

Haha I had a chuckle about that as well. :D

That said, it's pretty interesting that hearing about it alone caused them to experience it on MDA. MDA is a very suggestive drug IME.

glasses, tattoos, weird hair cuts - all common.

Do you not think this is where the 'flying mars bars' came into play with LSD (especially 20 years ago) -now the rumors are not that wild so people have a more serene trip and none of this 'I'm a pickled onion' or 'mars bars were chasing me down the street' routine.

How long have you been in Newcastle ? Have you clubbed there a long time?

How long have you been in Newcastle ? Have you clubbed there a long time?

I guess so these days!

Was at foundation from 2002 for promise when trance was going strong and shindig back when progressive was still in its element. Then things moved to digital around the time of the electro boom and I swiftly sidestepped that one and ended up spending a good few years at cosmic ballroom for jaunt and other such house nights back when tech house was kicking off. Been to shit loads of other nights/clubs in between. Rinsed a few myself knocking out psy trance. I've lived here since I was born!

Where are you from Bear love? I always thought you were Dutch for some reason. May have that completely wrong.

Go and have a read of the MDA thread mate. In 2009 the EU switched to PMK-glycidate (an analogue of PMK oil, which was becoming harder to import from China, like safrole itself, due to being monitored, PMK itself is still derived from safrole its 2 stages closer to MDMA than safrole). They probably haven't used safrole much since 2006, when there was a big clamp down in Cambodia - the biggest exporter of safrole oil.

The last EU made pills I had that contained MDA were the spirals/windmills in 2006/7 they were everywhere there must have been millions of them made. at the same time were the white love hearts at 80-90mg MDMA and there were 2 million of them put to the UK I read on partyflock site before a user said, however true that may be the batches then were bigger and everyone up and down the country seemed to have the same pills around.

I've had the Canadian MDA crystal before, and not thought much of it. In 2010 I was getting yellow crystal MDA (sold as such) for £50 a gram locally. It was better than the Canadian stuff I tried more recently. Best I've ever had was white powder and cost nearer £80 a gram, supposed to be close to pure. 100mg of the pure stuff on its own was the highest I ever needed to dose. And the comedown wasn't as cruel as the yellow crystals. Which wound up with a mate chipping his teeth and spending at least part of his comedown crying walking through a river.

those windmill's/swirls/tornado's did indeed flood the EU & further i beleive? - then came the white heart's which were also around for some time up 7 down the country.. along with good clover's.

I had fucking loads of the swirls. I do believe there were a few batches. I think some were MDMA, possibly with MDA, and some were just MDA. Either way, they were very well received by everyone. I've had half a gramme of MDA from Canada for absolutely ages, and I haven't got around to trying it, yet. That's definitely something I need to do... I miss those insane hallucinations and trippy moments. Saying that, after one and a half Defqons, at weekend, I kept thinking there were tables and other bits of furniture on the dancefloor, and it was just people! :D

^i love it when the world becomes that hazy in a club. Such a unique experience.

You're completely right about the windmills. I had MDA windmills and I loved them, so I tried to stock up and bought a shit load. The second batch were sadly MDMA. Still decent, but it's just not that same level of being absolutely smashed.

In addition to the couple of reports in this thread has anyone else tried the UK MDA knocking about?

I have seen loads of good MDA around recently! It does seem as though there is a bit of a revival going on I think it's going for £60-100/g in London and there appears to be quite a bit of it!

In the UK i've only managed to source MDA twice, first by accident, as we were sold it as mdma in 2011 at a house party, though that stuff kept us up and rolling for a good 8 hours, and I can remember tripping and the visuals were all textured numbers, lots of bright and dark movements in highlights and shadows, it was such good fun.

The second time was the year before last new year, so 2013-2014. A friend had managed to source some through a mate and we had a blast on new years. It wasnt so trippy this time although the dosages were high. Though, we had eaten shrooms prior to ingesting MDA.

Looking forward to try it again with its resurgence

its pretty easy go get if u know where to look. i dont think sourcing is allowed here?

a little, not too badly

im on mirtazapine though. tends to dampen psychedelics

started a 10.45pm. still going strong. mdma would be wrapping up now

just banged last 70mg

sitting here listening to tunes with eyes closed fucking bliss

came round there and i was listening the biggest cheesy dance music u can find. fuck me. stuck this on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThrIhydTm3E

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, But please edit posts rather than make 6 in a row.

Happy tripping <3

a little, not too badly

im on mirtazapine though. tends to dampen psychedelics

started a 10.45pm. still going strong. mdma would be wrapping up now

just banged last 70mg

sitting here listening to tunes with eyes closed fucking bliss

came round there and i was listening the biggest cheesy dance music u can find. fuck me. stuck this on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThrIhydTm3E

So what happened? Off your bonce? Any visuals/trips?

How's the quality of the MDA?

I had an Ace of Spade last night and I'm convinced it was predominantly MDA, although too weak for my liking. I felt like I was close to coming up but never quite got there and they also felt very speed like. The duration was a couple of hours more than MDMA to. Still I would need two at once in future as they felt too weak.