Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Diphenidine 90mg Oral + Tequila + Cannabis) A Dipherent Person

Pugsy

Bluelighter
It was on this occasion that I realized just how severe my social anxiety is. I've heard of being high on the fact that a certain symptom was gone, but this was something else.
I don't recommend this method to any other anxious folks who may be looking for a cure, it's mixing a relatively untested disassociative with alcohol, known to react badly with other drugs. Onto the experience.

5:00 PM: I ingest one capsule of 70 MG Diphenidine and one of approximately 30, which I had siphoned off of a dose that was a bit too fat. This was a smaller amount than my usual 125 by a significant margin, so I figured I'd be myself enough to be around people
7:30 PM: Friends arrive. They're accompanying me to a coworker's game night, they do not know I've ingested anything. We begin to walk to coworker's house.
7:45 PM: Arrive, feeling first alerts. It took longer than usual, but in retrospect this was a good thing.
8:00 PM: Take first shot of tequila, three total over the course of the night. I feel an immediate wave of something almost like euphoria, and sit down to smoke a bowl. There are 5 people in the room currently: Coworker, his fiancee, my two friends, and I. I go from my usual standoffish self to more involved, I feel a numbness where there's usually abject fear of verbal misstepping. In short, I'm feeling damn good.
8:30 PM: Two shots and two bowls in, and Cards Against Humanity begins. Nipple blades strikes an unexpected chord, coworker's Cider loving friend comes. The game reaches a fever pitch, then sputters out as per usual.
9:15 PM: Werewolves begins, a mafia clone. I'm feeling incredible. I have reached that Joy state, that Flex state, that NZT state, name your mythical panacea here state. A common theme I find with Diphenidine is a feeling of being possessed, and this was no different. But I was confident and charming, not held back by the oppressive superego. I'm flirting successfully for the first time, I have some significant stake in the conversation.
9:45 PM: I have eaten everyone in the room. In the game, I mean. Somehow I won, and while I'd at least in part attribute this to my own wile, I can't deny the drugs probably spurred me forward. By now I've had 1 hard apple cider, 3 shots, an excess of 5 bowls (shared between many folks) and of course the good old Diph. I am beginning to come down, now, but the afterglow leaves me feeling relaxed and friendly.
10:30 PM: I leave with my brother, with a phone number, we go back to his house, smoke a bit more, play some bloodborne, and then we part ways. I come home, now fully sober or at least overarchingly sober, and come home to write this about midnight, after a bit of distraction.

Hope this sheds some light on Diph, and how different it is at lower doses as opposed to higher ones. Normally it takes in excess of 5 shots before I start to loosen up, so there was a considerable tolerance drop with the assistance of Diph. Weed, of course, mixes fine with most things, and added a lovely euphoric overtone to the whole evening.

It sounded really psychedelic until I realized you were mentioning party games