Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA, NBOMe? , Cannabis, Alcohol, Speed) - A trip into weirdness

spliffstep

Greenlighter
Hey guys.I'm kinda new to this forum so I'll try my best to describe the most intense experience of my life.
To introduce myself, I'm not a veteran when it comes to drugs but I've done almost anything.Everything started about 2 years ago when I tried for the first time e.Throughout the time I developed a new kind of lifestyle and lost control of some things.To be more specific I was introduced to underground raves and I could truly say this scene is not for everyone,especially when you got a addictive personality like me.I tried to take breaks but the longest break I took was about 2 months of sobriety.Despite it, I dont let this kind of lifestyle to affect my daily life,I have a reasonable job,l'm not a genius but I do pretty well at university,I mean I see myself pretty responsable.I'm always up to new experiences but what is gonna next is beyond description.

All started on saturday night when I decided with a friend to go out.We got to the club,had some drinks,smoked some joints,you know,having a good time.At about 2 am i managed to get some strong e pills,around 200mgs of mdma.i ate the whole one because of my tollerance and waited for come up.After 30 minutes I felt a strong come up but nothing out of ordinary.I'm really having a good time,I'm very talkative as usual,pretty desoriented but nothing new,music is indescribable,everything is perfect.
Over a few hours,about 4 am I was offered some research chemical,I don't know exactly what it was because not even the guy who gave me didn't know but told me it's pretty simillar to acid.Usually i do pretty weird combos because I am not very rational at that moment and accept almost anything what I'm offered.It wasn't the first simillar combo but it was the most intense tho.So I took the tab,put it on my tongue and waited for the trip.
I can confirm it was some research chemical because it was bitter as hell and my tongue got numb right away.
Well,over an hour or so I was completely in other dimension. Music wasn't having any sense no more,people looked so weird,club visuals were tripping me harder.I got to the point when I got disconnected from reality and put into some weird realm.

The thing which was tripping me balls the most was that everybody was on something.Thats a very normal thing at this kind of raves,but this time was different,I really can't explain it.At this point I'm really freaking out but despite it I'm still able to dance and trying to say myself "Ive been worse than that".Surprisingly in some way or another it really worked and started to enjoy the trip which just started.Suddenly music regain its sense,people still looked very weird but I tried to don't pay attention,visuals became stronger but this time I really enjoyed them.I lost sense of time but I really didn't care.Over a few hours,at about 12 pm I'm starting to comedown but I'm still having pretty weird visuals.I got another e pill which i took it in halves.It's about 1 pm and the party just started.The pill has taken the effect and after I took the last half I started to feel very weird again,but this time in better way.I could hardly see something at that moment but I was enjoying it.Well,it's hard to put it in words but I got to a level where I don't know what is real or not.I forgot the sense of time again but that's it,I really don't care.There is only myself.I don't care if i look like a mess,I'm just enjoying this moment and thats all what it counts.

I went to the bar and brought some orange juice,god it was the best thing I've ever drank in my whole life.It's almost 3 pm and I'm starting to come down.I was offered some speed and snorted a few lines but im not sure if it has taken effect or not.The last hours at raves I've spent drinking,smoking some weed and chatting with friends I meet there.I forgot to say I've been alone all this time because my friend went to home at about 2 am.Another thing I'd want to add is I was on antibiotics,augmentin to be more specific but it didn't affect me in any way.
Well,that's all I guess,I'm still thinking to that experience since thenand I really wanted to share it with you.I couldn't name it a bad trip,just a weird trip.Hope I didn't bore you guys,stay safe and always be rational to drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without conclusively IDing, the bitterness plus numbness and fact that it fit on an lsd-like 'tab' are kinda telltale NBOMe, which are a family of drugs that are very potent and lack the safety (or 'therapeutic index') that a lot of other psychedelics do have. 25I-NBOMe would be one of the most common in that family..

The combo with a heavy dose of MDMA is especially unsafe, you are lucky that nothing happened considering you had no idea about the dose in that tab. If it were on the high side you could easily have gotten into serious health problems.
(Let alone the other drugs in the mix, but that is not necessarily that abnormal or acutely unsafe if the psychedelic would be say psilocin-like or actual lsd).

I am going to add the drugs taken to the thread title, as is normal here..

Thanks for the trip report, but I advise you be more careful (for the above reasons).. don't accept mystery LSD, or if you do know what the common substitutes are (DOX, NBOMe's, occasionally 5-MeO-AMT,..) and take proper safety precautions. Yeah there are a lot of drugs that you can get away with combining, but there are exceptions that are unusually risky.

Also, some antibiotics may not act properly if you drink alcohol. Read the leaflet.

Damn man, Solipsis is right. That particular cocktail of drugs is not only ill-advised, but it is dangerous! I can think of a couple scenarios within your chosen substances that qualify as dangerous, let alone all of them combined!

You are lucky. And I find your last sentence to be quite ironic. But if it's a lesson learned, then the irony doesn't matter one bit. Just make sure that you don't become a stat. :)

Hey guys, have anybody heard the inhaler ? Is just ment oil that you sniff for clear air. So my questions is: what if I put some mdma and dissolve it ?
Practically the liquid does not insert in my system, is just the smell... Is it going to work ? Just by smelling all the time a liquid that contain mdma ?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's gonna take effect or not but I've never heard of this route of administration before.From as I know MDMA is very soluble but the point is letting it to get in your system and I'm not sure if it will work just by smelling it.Anyway it's just my opinion,I don't have chemistry knowlededge and that stuff just thought it logically.If you're gonna to try it out just let us know how it worked.

My guess is about the same, as in you won't get enough into your bloodstream that way. Mdma takes an average of 100mg or so orally to get the full effects, which I don't see happening from just sniffing the liquid (like you might with gasoline, lol).

Kl519,Sorry I don't know what a "stat" is but I'll try to be more thoughtful from now on if that's what you meant.I know it was a pretty dangerous mix and I wasn't clearly aware of the risks but fortunately nothing bad happened.Now I'm trying to take a break from all that stuff and focus more on my priorities.I'm aware it's not gonna last for a long time but I'll try my best to be how much ambitious I can.Thanks evertybody for advices and don't be as dumb as I'm

Oh, that just means don't die (when someone dies from drug use they become a stat, or a statistic). Most notably, the media tends to see it that way.

The goal is for everyone to trip as safely as possible. :)