• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

Hi,

Not a post I've been relishing but it's a harm reduction forum, you guys put up with my shit least I can do is report back - Sid I haven't pushed everything to the limit, Never tried MDPV (to my knowledge) first and only time with smack No4 $200 worth looked like 0.4 IV - puked my guts and never (say never) looked back. Crack did fuck all for me - experience kinda ruined after taking a huge hit and this Eastern European pulled out a gun and pointed it straight at my face, I didn't break eye contact - and was apparently a 'good guy' - fuck that shit. MXE I toyed with holed maybe 4 times.

Flip side I did 25g of realadrone compulsively in one hellish 10/12 days. Until I was hallucinating these cosmic snakes and periodically believed myself and house to be on fire - and that was then I came down.... I massively overdosed on phenazepam with consequences I shudder to recollet. I did so much acid 15/16/17 I turned it full circle, from strawberries in Dunmurry laughing until it physical hurt, to a 4/6 month quasi paranoid schizophrenic with purple microdots (tho I had some crazy predictions, early 90's I was convinced everyone would have their own tv channel - now they dotube) too double dropping in the Dam and being so concerned for my gf's welfare I became - so far - impervious to a 'bad' trip'.

jettisoning this dragnet, Strictly the facts Ma'am - 3 had a fucking hold of me like nothing else. And it/I wasn't letting go until perforating a years dormant duodenal ulcer on the 22nd. I refused medical attention until the 26th, when it just became to much. Had my mate not taken the last few grams I reckon this post goes unwritten. However I made sure I still had half a g. To move. A sniff in the toilets on christmas eve when my family extracted me from a bacofoil faraday cage, foliage of fluorescent post its and lighter after lighter. 3 that was killing me, was my only means of movement, mg per meter at most.

I had neglected to eat or sleep or really drink let alone sleep for 16/18 days - I was not of this earth. I can tell you about the pain, the fear, that first 15mg of oxynorm, the 3 seconds as the dice leave the shooters hand, eye's adjust and a dysphagic 180 scene shoots up gut as a double amputee cradled a pvc half gallon lagoon of tropical fruit urine. I'm going thro my jeans looking for more 3.

I had endoscopy, mri, xray, xray https://youtu.be/4CKaQQT5yM4?t=182 - I had a perforated ulcer 14 years previous after a utterly metal fortnight of electric picnic, poker gathering in croydon, Cox closing space.

But now I'm of to bed. Triple drug therapy is rough. write more if anyone is intrested - i mean those 18 days were fucking interesting.

Good to see you back Mr Fist. Lucky you lived to tell the tale. Keep writing when you can. You have a lot to offer.

It is nice to see you posting Mr Fist, was one hell of an ordeal and I hope that your 'research' of this chemical is finally over ?

Perfect timing of your return Mr F, and I'm certainly glad to see you're improving - anyone with past binges or intended future binges, just actually take a note of how many times you empty your bowels during a session. 3-FPM is inherently corrosive as a molecule, a ridiculous anorectic and completely dehydrating, makes it impossible to pass waste, spikes your blood pressure and fucks your immune system with a stick - extended use will will risk serious gastrointestinal damage, as Mr Fist found out, due to leaving the gut a pool of potent acid and allowing the population of the microbiome to skyrocket.
Peritonitis will occur rapidly and ignoring the clear symptoms will lead to septicaemia.

Seriously, anyone who thinks this drug is "safe" is a fucking idiot.
3-FPM has all the addictive tendencies and dose dynamics of Methamphetamine crossed with Crack.
Its parent is a well known inducer of vasculitis.
The positional substitution is shared by some of the iffiest cardiac stressors known - 3-MMC/3-FA/3-FMA/Fenfluramine(tri-F).
Any stimulant will induce massive neuronal damage after a few days straight.
Food is kinda vital for continued existence.
Major vasoconstriction can lead to necrosis and resultant amputation.
The ramping of metabolic rate will cause your muscle tissue to be destroyed preferentially, before the fats that are essential to avoiding a skeletal appearance.

Expect as much damage as you would from any other Amphetamine compound at the very least, don't convince yourself it's safe, it never will be.
No drug is safe.

I'm thinking when I run out of my current supply of 3-FPM I'm giving up on the RC shit altogether.

How would you compare the risks of this shit to street speed, assuming both are taken orally and you're not dosing for more than a night's out worth of time?

Amphetamine will be considered safer by virtue of the issues being documented and studied for the better part of a century while 3-FPM is the new kid on the block. Even if the impact turns out to be comparable it's irresponsible to claim 3-FPM is safe(r) until we have some documentation on the matter.
The biggest concern for me is the massively lipophilic nature of the C-F, the clearance time is much, much higher than PM and so has much longer to cause damage.
I will say however that Amphetamine induces psychotic features much more readily in my experience and can be rather insidious in luring you into daily usage - it's infinitely more functional but makes functioning without it much more difficult once you decide to drop it.

Definitely going to make the switch when this bag runs out then. Looking at my consumption rate, the ban will probably come in before it runs out, anyway. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to partying and not end up relying on speed every day, but that's for worrying about in the future.

As a sidenote, between the heating getting switched on and smoking a good bit of weed the past few days, anything I was feeling in my hands seems to have vanished. We'll see if anything shows up again once I pop my pills tonight though, which would be the acid test for preventative or restorative effects.

24 grams of glass arrived! 2 vaped throughout this evening, and still one of the best batches I've had.

Hopefully this will last a little longer than the 6 did. Vaping 6 grams in 3 days and trying to function at work isn't the slightest bit amusing.

I'm kinda looking forward to the ban coming into effect, as I have no willpower to control the amount I consume. Then a part of me hates that very thought of not having it!

3-FPM makes me feel a great deal of empathy towards myself and others while using it, and then turns me into an arrogant arsehole when I haven't got any. Slightly sociopathic I'd day.

I'm definitely not going to enjoy not being able to get any more Flubromazolam, so I'm trying to taper. Urghh. Never felt so terrible in my life, and have already had a seizure of sorts laying in bed the other night. (Thanks to whoever it was that made a massive bang in the night)

Still, headphones are on, and plugged into an A/V amp with some epic Chill Music session EP's on YouTube. All without a care in the world, or so it would seem.

If you have no willpower with 3FPM why on earth would you order 24 grams? That sounds like a recipe for disaster to say the least!

I have self control issues, and act on impulse. That's part of the problem.

Ironic, wait no, hypocritical, as I tell people not to "Make permanent decisions, on temporary emotions"

It will be interesting to see how this 24 grams goes for you. I hope it does not end in tears or worse. You have read sharapovafistpumps posts i take? If not they are worth reading as a cautionary tale. 24 grams sounds like a lot of this particular substance to me.

I also know that's no excuse!

I also completely agree with you, and do regret buying it at this amount. It isn't responsible HR practice either!

I'll write it up properly tomorrow, but tonight was a hell of an experience at the start, tapered a bit to the middle, but overall it was a pretty great night and I'm fairly certain I can sort what went a bit wide of the mark here. Weed + 3-FPM + a club is pretty sweet when it alll goes right though.

It will be interesting to see how this 24 grams goes for you. I hope it does not end in tears or worse. You have read sharapovafistpumps posts i take? If not they are worth reading as a cautionary tale. 24 grams sounds like a lot of this particular substance to me.

I have stayed up to date on those posts, and they definitely haven't gone unnoticed! It did sound nasty, and I don't want to experience the same.

I was glad sharapovafistpumps put in an update, as I was a little concerned following the first mention of his condition.

I'll write it up properly tomorrow, but tonight was a hell of an experience at the start, tapered a bit to the middle, but overall it was a pretty great night and I'm fairly certain I can sort what went a bit wide of the mark here. Weed + 3-FPM + a club is pretty sweet when it alll goes right though.

Would be a tough one for me to go clubbing on!

Did you have any alcohol?

Would be a tough one for me to go clubbing on!

Did you have any alcohol?

Nope, just weed, DXM (only 20 mg so I doubt it contributed that much) and a bunch of DXM, plus daily meds of 4 mg/day estradiol valerate and 20 mg of fluoxetine. I also had 400 mg of ibuprofen and a multivitamin, but those shouldn't have contributed to the effect. I've tried 3-FPM with booze, and I find it's hard to keep the proper level of drunkness, and weed feels better, is cheaper, and you just light up before you leave and there's nothing to worry about. Plus booze has heart risks that weed doesn't have.

Nope, just weed, DXM (only 20 mg so I doubt it contributed that much) and a bunch of DXM, plus daily meds of 4 mg/day estradiol valerate and 20 mg of fluoxetine. I also had 400 mg of ibuprofen and a multivitamin, but those shouldn't have contributed to the effect. I've tried 3-FPM with booze, and I find it's hard to keep the proper level of drunkness, and weed feels better, is cheaper, and you just light up before you leave and there's nothing to worry about. Plus booze has heart risks that weed doesn't have.

Thanks for the update. Yeah, Alcohol doesn't work well with it for me either.

I haven't had weed + 3-FPM. How are you with the hunger side of things? Does the weed help to reduce the anorectic aspects of 3-FPM? What about redosing?

If it reduces redosing and enables you to eat something, it'll be my saviour :3

Thanks for the update. Yeah, Alcohol doesn't work well with it for me either.

I haven't had weed + 3-FPM. How are you with the hunger side of things? Does the weed help to reduce the anorectic aspects of 3-FPM? What about redosing?

If it reduces redosing and enables you to eat something, it'll be my saviour :3

I have no idea on either of those, I had my doses planned out ahead of time and I wasn't hungry while I was out, though I can't really say I noticed any feeling of hunger while I was high, even before the 3-FPM kicked in. Frankly, nothing except willpower is truly going to help you stop the 3-FPM getting full control of you, and the earlier you start the better.

On an unrelated note, it felt like today my tolerance had definitely dropped to below the point where 70 mg was the appropriate dose, it felt like between the oversized doses and the weed it broke the smooth character of 3-FPM, but it couldn't properly hold up as a "dirty" stimulant so it just kind of left me in a no-man's-land, especially since I was feeling more of a comedown between doses, again due to the high amount. Overall, I think if I drop the dose to 60 mg, and don't go balls-to-the-wall on the weed like this time, it'll all run together perfectly and I'll ride that train all the way through the night. We shall see though.