Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo V. IX Sexcapades on Motorcycles

koneko

Bluelight Crew
Recent Snoo
Have a free update, the next will cost you though...

~ Sprout

Boots? It's a rare day when I can get her to wear a crash helmet. . .

Fluffy slippers would be as close as that woman gets to bike boots. I'm working on it!

Working on its going to cost you at least £200 don't be so stingy! Let the lady pick herself some stylish lady biker boots.

Felix lets me go no where without my helmet, I need one that opens at the front or I get clostrphobic but then it's heavy on your neck on longer trips. Last time in rural France all kitted out in a wee skirt and vest top with flip flops he refused to take me until I put my boots on... Felt like a bit of a dick wandering around the wee shops etc but hey apparently I should love my toes 8)

He was going uber mad speeds though.... Me clinging onto my baguette and peaches like my life depended on it lol :D

I've really enjoyed a few wheelies on the back after coming through toll booths, up mountains he can get to fuck but I don't mind the pay roads in Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Clinging onto my baguette and peaches' - you were tossing him off as he drove?!

'Clinging onto my baguette and peaches' - you were tossing him off as he drove?!

Not at all because that and some French cheese was dinner that night, of course the top box was full of the booze;)

By that time I'd learned you don't need to hold on to the rider, you just use your legs and move with the bike and him/ her.

I've actually had naps as a pillion, becomes a subconscious thing. Mind I'd say if you don't trust the rider and know how to "be" with the bike itself falling asleep at 70-80mph isn't a good idea. HR no whatnot..but you don't need to hold on at all, it's amazingly freeing! X

Ps: but yes sexual exploits have happened on poor Betty bike:eek:

Snoo today was a family funeral. It was a biggie but so joyous and happy for the rest of the family to be together and be loving. I'm sorry that I've lost my last uncle of the Irish side of my family, he was so funny and an emotional guy who had time for us, but he had a good innings. What he's left is a massive family of 31 first cousins and numerous friends and comrades who all get each other. My snoo was the over whelming love we had for each other today - and into the future. I'm very lucky.

It's pretty awesome that you can draw something good from a day like that. Sorry for your loss, though <3

Mine is just getting a 2:1 in an essay for a module I was going to drop at the beginning of the year because I couldn't get the hang of it. Really happy with the feedback and looking forward to writing the final one now. My tutor has been awesome and really supportive and I guess it makes a difference even if the subject matter seems out of reach at first.

You have my love Miss K, as always. I admire your strength and resilience. Though if you would like to talk you know how to contact me. <3

'Gratz Snollz! =D <3

K is my snoo. Despite the day she had she made me smile so much yesterday. She's a crackin lass. My only sadness is that I wasn't there to hug her but she's got her housecat ;) who I know took care of her. She's amazing in every way. I count myself lucky to call her my friend.

Speaking of funerals, I'm going to one at noon tomorrow. My best mate who I was best man for went over to his dad's flat on Xmas Eve and found him dead on the kitchen floor :( Fucking awful, he was only in his 60s and especially at this time of year (although I can't imagine anytime making something like that better). I'm doing his order or service for him, sad indeed.

Speaking of funerals, I'm going to one at noon tomorrow. My best mate who I was best man for went over to his dad's flat on Xmas Eve and found him dead on the kitchen floor :( Fucking awful, he was only in his 60s and especially at this time of year (although I can't imagine anytime making something like that better). I'm doing his order or service for him, sad indeed.

Best wishes to you and your mate. Hope everything goes well tomorrow.

PLUR

Today's snoo is running over a litter of beautiful puppies at 80mph in the dark driving my truck.

Luckily for the little fuckers they didn't go under the wheels, which made me real snooful.

I just saw them at the last second, braked slightly, followed my established protocol of not swerving, said "ah fuck", and then none of them got killed:D

To bring some lighthearted snoo to eadd I have to announce my bestest, oldest friend J is going to marry his partner G. The proposal took place on Brooklyn Bridge NY, all very romantic.

I'm ecstatic for them and that legally they can marry in Scotland. I've to wear the biggest hat I can find and I'm sure I'll be on hand event organising on the day - just what I love.

Snoo<3

To bring some lighthearted snoo to eadd I have to announce my bestest, oldest friend J is going to marry his partner G. The proposal took place on Brooklyn Bridge NY, all very romantic.

I'm ecstatic for them and that legally they can marry in Scotland. I've to wear the biggest hat I can find and I'm sure I'll be on hand event organising on the day - just what I love.

Snoo<3

My best friend Sky (yes the child of hippies in Byron Bay) is getting married in two weeks in Melbourne. Kind of eloping.. he only told me two weeks ago. Unfortunately i cant attend as its too short notice and i start my new job on Monday. I will have to console myself with his offer of dinner and fine wine next time I can get up to Byron to visit. I am going to get them a bottle of some nice wine for a present though and i will make sure its a really special one too. Weddings hey... i have had one myself but not sure if i shall ever revisit that institution again..maybe if i meet the right girl.

My best friend Sky (yes the child of hippies in Byron Bay)

Sky is a lovely name, I know some one who has just called there son blade. Knowing those cunts (hope you don't read bluelight) it's referring to a knife. Makes me weep.

Sky is a lovely name, I know some one who has just called there son blade. Knowing those cunts (hope you don't read bluelight) it's referring to a knife. Makes me weep.

I have 3 friends from Byron Bay called Sky..one boy and two girls. If you ever get to visit the place you will understand why...its a very beautiful spot and was Ausitralia's hippy central...it still is to a point.

I used to watch Neighbors just because of a bird called sky. niceness of names.

My dying granny named me after a character from 'Neighbours'. I've been living in that bastard's shadow ever since.

Still yet to touch as nice an arse as nice as Kylie's.

Something at least.

Doctor has given me letter fibally going to sort the bus pass issue n start getting out again. Someone from the recovery place wants me to go for a coffee but I'm scared. I may go next week. She said there's an NA meeting on Sunday. I may go to SMART on Tuesday instead not really sure I need any of that as my issues are not their level.

But im a member of the place so may as well go. Dunno.

Evey

Twelve-step programmes such as NA / AA / GA are designed to make you feel worthless, maintain you just millimetres from relapsing, then guilt-trip the fuck out of you when the inevitable happens. Success rates (as measured by people not returning to problem levels) are slightly worse than doing nothing; but success rates as measured by amount of money raised for the charity are through the roof (and it is not really in their interest to cure anybody anyway).

They all seem happy on my Facebook all the ones who go to NA but it seems very dictorial n I don't deal well with being controlled - it's one of the reasons I repelled n took 3-FPM in the first place. So being comtrolled is not going to work for me at all. I'm going to try SMART. I've been on the SMART forums once or twice n a friend went. Think Shambles says he goes to SMART.
SMART is based on cognitive behaviour therapy which I actually like.

I've been using some CBT to try n not get wound up by people on here too which works, sometimes doesn't but someone does.

So been doing something like this
Someone winds me up.
Me "bloody ell I'm annoyed by that, time to tell them what I think
Rationalising: why? What will that achieve? An ainfraction. Do you know them? Does it really affect you?
Me: but admin might believe them n ban me thinking I'm annoying them surely I shoud defend myself myself?
Rationalising: but then you'll appear like you're wanting drama. Why would they ban you if you've not broken the rules? If you don't react how can they accuse you of drama?

I studied CBT may as well apply it to myself to help.

Evey