• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo V. IX Sexcapades on Motorcycles

My snoo of the month is finally getting the promotion I've been working towards for a very long time. The feedback I received has made care about my job again! Been home at my parents to celebrate but I've had to escape them for a while so I'm heading back to one of my all time fav little bars to see if it's still the same!

Edit: apparently I'm not because it's closed on Sunday! Not cool!

My snoo of the month is finally getting the promotion I've been working towards for a very long time. The feedback I received has made care about my job again! Been home at my parents to celebrate but I've had to escape them for a while so I'm heading back to one of my all time fav little bars to see if it's still the same!

Edit: apparently I'm not because it's closed on Sunday! Not cool!

Well done Miss Dove! :)

But you're in Ireland yes? And a bar is shut on a Sunday? WTF?

Well done Miss Dove! :)

But you're in Ireland yes? And a bar is shut on a Sunday? WTF?

Thanks, Fubar!

The north but aye its closed! So sad because I haven't been in a few years! But I'll just have to find another bar to haunt for the night now haha

New shoes is pretty much always a snoo, yes?

I bought a pair of heels today, they were the last pair in my size (I'm at the catch-as-catch-can end of the spectrum) and not only can I walk in them without discomfort or instability, but I discovered that they also go with at least two other outfits besides the one with which I planned for them to be teamed. Extra snoo all round!

That's a pretty good snoo, Julie! Shoes that fit multiple outfits is always a plus

I haz Oliver T. Kitt sat upon my shoulder whilst Clyde T. Cat purrs around my feetsies.

I iz in kitton heavon.

<3

Reviving the snoo feelings.

Finally got a big promotion in my company! Can?t wait to wear my manager badge :D

t887C79b.jpg

Snow snoo!

I drove down my road (carefully) this morning & now it's a total blizzardy impassable white-out! Love it!
No school, no work
Heavenly (will probably be bored of it by tomorrow)

^I hope I get to experience a blizzard like that again in my life (as long as I have a cozy spot to watch it from;)). There is nothing so magical as a snowstorm!<3

I'm not complaining about my year round gardening climate (except to say where the hell is the damn rain??) but I do miss seeing snow.

My kids are totally jealous of their irish cousins and their snow week.

My snoo - Bought my wife the 2018 model of the Honda motorcycle she has wanted for yeaars this morning.

Happy wife equals snooful life.

Tooling along, minding my own business when what do my wandering eyes should appear?

A blister pack of Tramadol.

Why thank you.

Ha ha ha ha indeed he does. Seems we've both pleased this god as of late.

Found the piece it was quoted from online here. Not for the rodentiophobes among us! Pleased to discover my memory served me well enough, or better than it has much right to in its present, messed-up state.

EDIT: In other snoos, I just found a half-smoked joint that had fallen under the table, and still with a good few tokes let on it. The G of J is doing us all proud tonight .....

Last edited: