• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo V. IX Sexcapades on Motorcycles

Oh aye, I forgot that you use the rapid response car. I am now reminded due to that photograph you posted featuring the exquisite bollard :D

I saw a program a while ago about the advanced high-speed driving course that road traffic police have to pass. It really demonstrated how fast your reactions need to be. It also demonstrated why so many untrained drivers crash so easily when they travel at ridiculous speeds.

Yeah it's the same one for police and ambulance and it's not easy. Is say it's harder in a van than a car since van's just aren't designed for high speed stuff (I still do drive the big sprinters sometimes but usually car). Most joy riders and idiots in general that bomb along at rediculous speeds were probably lucky to have passed a normal driving test let alone a one for high speed driving.

EDIT....yeah those videos are grim...but RTCs in general are about as grim as you get....

I arrived in work today and quickly realised I'd lifted the wrong pouch of tobacco before leaving the house. I'd left with the pouch containing the dusty scragg ends when a pouch is in its twilight days. I was holding the fort on my own all day, and the tobacconist nearby was closed due to a bereavement.

I was starting to despair whenever my elderly colleague called in after getting off the train (he'd just arrived back from a month in Thailand). He then handed me a gift of 300g of Amber Leaf just for booking his flights (as I said - he's elderly and not very computer literate). Not only that but, despite any jet-lag/travel fatigue, and not even having left his luggage home, he stayed with me until I closed up.

He really is a commendable man. He goes out of his way to help people and expects nothing in return. He's 77 and retired but he's as strong as an ox and works with us for free. He just can't stand being idle <3

Since it's snowing outside (it's nearly May for fuck sake!!!) and im currently scraping the bottom of my pouch of Gold Leaf with no motivation to leave the house as I've just got in.....that posts makes me extremely jealous Don......

I can't believe you smoke Gold Leaf. That stuff is Dirt McGirt!

Although, in saying that, I'm usually smoking black market Flandria :|

Given the choice, I would chose Flandria over Gold Leaf. However, I would chose most brands over Golden Virginia.

That reminds me, my mate's cousin was over visiting from New York just before Christmas and we were having a big drink with him. At one stage he said that, when he arrived, he thought, ''There's an awful lot of hipsters here who don't have the appropriate clothing''.

Apparently, in the USA, most of the people who hand roll are the hipsters.

I switched to rolling tobacco for reasons of economy and the fact that they are a much nicer smoke.

They are indeed a nicer smoke...

Plus with the "normal" brand's of cigarette (Marlboro, Embassy, B&H etc.) selling for 10 quid a packet (fuck that) most of the cigs that are affordable nowadays are the cheap brand's that you wouldn't have touched with a barge poll ten years ago...

All in all rolling is cheaper and better....(and Golden Virginia is fucking awful)

Do you always buy from retailers/duty paid sources, or do you ever buy the cheap pouches from the guy who, most probably, operates from the bookies? The cheap stuff isn't too bad as long as it isn't counterfeit. I pay £7.30 for 50g of Flandria and that will do me just over a week. I can get 50g of Portuguese Amber Leaf for £9 but usually just go for the Flandria.

The Golden Virginia costs about the same as the Flandria but it's counterfeit and the tobacco is black as your boot and as damp as the seats at a Michael Buble concert.

Also - what way do you like to roll yours? Do you prefer the thick filters, very slim, or somewhere in between? I normally use Zig-Zag Extra Slim.

With all of this product placement we should, by all rights, be receiving a nice cheque.

I only buy from shops as any black market stuff I've ever bought has been decidedly suspect.

I normally buy a 25g pack for seven quid odd that lasts about two or three days.

As for papers I buy the zig zags from the pound shop :)

Sometimes buy the large rizzlas as well for smoking at home.

Some twat at work has brought in the rule that we are absolutely not to be seen smoking in uniform around hospitals (sets a bad example apparently) but there are usually a few hidden smoking areas not known to the public that you can have a cheeky smoke at. You normally get 15 minutes to hand a patient over and transfer their treatment records from your lap top to the hospitals computer which only takes one person and leaves the other one (me) just enough time for a sly roll up and a quick scan of BL on your phone....

Filters are for fags ;)

I missed that question...

Actually again poundshop finest for me :)

Amazing the great stuff you can get from poundland....and if you really want to be a cunt just pick up random items and repeatedly ask the assistant "how much is?"....... They love it :)

Some twat at work has brought in the rule that we are absolutely not to be seen smoking in uniform around hospitals (sets a bad example apparently) but there are usually a few hidden smoking areas not known to the public that you can have a cheeky smoke at. You normally get 15 minutes to hand a patient over and transfer their treatment records from your lap top to the hospitals computer which only takes one person and leaves the other one (me) just enough time for a sly roll up and a quick scan of BL on your phone....

Yeah they've recently introduced a ban on smoking in hospital grounds in NI. I don't know how I would have coped during my stay in the psychiatric ward if I wasn't able to smoke. The same would apply for my, then, fellow residents. I suppose the logical answer is that we would just have defied the rule and found somewhere to have a smoke. Smoking, for me, was certainly a much more effective means of treating mental health than the bloody occupational therapy sessions.

I know you have instructions for everyone to make a really nice clay turtle, but I'm making an ashtray..a crude, shite looking ashtray for that matter, so don't tell me how good it is you beautiful, patronising woman.

I missed that question...

Actually again poundshop finest for me :)

Amazing the great stuff you can get from poundland....and if you really want to be a cunt just pick up random items and repeatedly ask the assistant "how much is?"....... They love it :)

I'd have to wear a disguise if I were to enter Poundland or Poundshop. The same goes for B&M. My boss would give me a thick ear. We sell the same sort of fancy goods in our main shop and furniture in the shop opposite. Our prices are competitive and we order some stock from Poundworld's wholesaler, ITP Imports, so they're our main competition. Many of our items are better value though because the pound shops tend to mark up some items that should be cheaper than a quid.

We rely on high volume, low prices ;)

Last edited:
They still have patient smoking shelters in the hospitals round here but we aren't supposed to use them.

They tried banning smoking in hospitals round here until a nurse left the grounds to have a smoke in the woods at the back of one of local Generals and was raped and murdered....

They quickly reversed the ban after that....

I have been working in the city since November and have been trying to stamp my own mark on the store and today it all finally paid off.

I got to go to training for one of my main brands and was complimented on my merchandising (a lot of girls from other stores went in afterwards to take pictures of it :D ) and praised for all the hard work I have put it to pull the brand around!

After the training the area manger was in and was full of praise on what I had done through out the store! She's a real hard nut so it was a great accomplishment for me to be able to have some pride in what I've done!

Real city slicker now ;)

I have been working in the city since November and have been trying to stamp my own mark on the store and today it all finally paid off.

I got to go to training for one of my main brands and was complimented on my merchandising (a lot of girls from other stores went in afterwards to take pictures of it :D ) and praised for all the hard work I have put it to pull the brand around!

After the training the area manger was in and was full of praise on what I had done through out the store! She's a real hard nut so it was a great accomplishment for me to be able to have some pride in what I've done!

Real city slicker now ;)

That's great news well done!!

Edit....Just realised your username is ladyDOVE and not ladyLOVE.... lol!! :p

They still have patient smoking shelters in the hospitals round here but we aren't supposed to use them.

They tried banning smoking in hospitals round here until a nurse left the grounds to have a smoke in the woods at the back of one of local Generals and was raped and murdered....

They quickly reversed the ban after that....
They banned smoking at all our hospitals. It is largely ignored. Patients just go out the front and away from the main doors. Security never hassel them..the poor fuckers are in hospital and that smoke is a valuable relief. Staff have a few hidy holes they use. The ban is basically ignored..just the locations to smoke have moved a bit.

Read with my little one today. She has a new book at school n she's reading so many words bow on her own I'm very pleased with her so hugged n told her how pleased I was with ger. She was happy then n smiling. She's doing a play on Friday n really looking fwd to it. She's been practising what she's going to say :) she's come on lraps n bounds with her reading n writing so very pleasing to see <3

Evey