• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo V. IX Sexcapades on Motorcycles

My snoo moment was finding out that my credit card account is in credit! This situation has now been rectified :) And all without me even so much as leaving my sofa, let alone venturing forth into the storm .....

About time someone besides Dora the Explorer had some stuff delivered to the office :) Purely as a matter of practicality; no point having it sent to our home addresses as when the delivery drivers are out at work, so are we. Definitely not showing off, nooo no no no no.

Snoo all over today! Interflora has come as have the pressie fairies. Celebrating half a century today =D

Snoo all over today! Interflora has come as have the pressie fairies. Celebrating half a century today =D

CONGRATS K!!

enjoy your cake!!

Happy birthday

0e616716d44de4e6dff6dfe93220c0fc.jpg

^
Thank you BCF. Just wondering what that whole cake would be like to vapourise in one sitting!

And just to rub in the snoo - the best bit is I'm going parttime at work. Woo fucking hoo woo!!! 3 days work 4 days to pursue fur, felting and art creations =D

Happy birthday!

And goddamn - that is my kinda cake =D

Nice one Junk! I saw them in 1980 when Ronnie James Dio had replaced Ozzy. Would love to see em with Ozzy though. Whos on drums these days?
Oh man - i saw them last time they came through town, with Ozzy - and they are just a superb fucking rock'n'roll band.
I'm not really into metal so much - but i have a really eclectic taste in music - played in bands for years and years etc etc etc - and all the hype about Sabbath/Ozzy etc - they are just an incredibly good rock'n'roll band.

Ozzy's stage presence, voice - and his memory for lyrics are alll bang-on.
Amazing.
There is this image of Ozzy Osbourne as being some kind of drug casualty.
Someone damaged and mentally diminished from drug use or whatever.

But seriously - he was sharp, articulate, strong voice - commanding performance and stage with no gimmicks, no bullshit theatrics.

Some of the visuals on the screen behind them onstage were cheesy as fuck - but that was all part of the fun.
Sabbbath's "dark" occult imagery and stuff is pretty hilarious, really. I think it was quite shocking ~50 years ago...but they didnt lay all that shit on too thick.
Just great songs. A killer sound. Some of the tracks were note-perfect renditions. Tommy's a hell of a guitar player.

The guy on drums was Tommy Clufetos. He was really great. I don't especially like flashy virtuoso playing, or drum solos - but he did this ~10 minute drum solo that was really tasteful and entertaining. Strayed into a bit of jazzy Krupa-esque stuff, and morphed at one point into this sort of latin tangent with rimshots and cowbell.
Loved it.
Such a powerful and well-oiled musical machine. Seems like a miracle Ozzy is even alive but he is an incredibly good performer.

More weather snoo-it's 70F (21.1 C), no clouds, trees blooming! I would def. think about micro dosing-assuming I had an access to acid.

Wow happy birthday koneko :) you auld codger =D

birthdays-100-3.jpg

Congradulations on getting back to work aswell. Double snoo!

Congratulations on your birthday! Flowers should be the least of your tribute-when I hit the 5-0, I was pretty demanding. Flowers, dinner, gifts. Although, one crocus, a homemade dinner and anything in a wrapped package would qualify.

Happy Birthday, Kate <3 Weather is a beautiful here blue skies. But breezy n a bit cold like. <3

Evey

Last edited:
Happy birthday Kate <3 looking soooooo good in Sid s photo , you sexy thing <3 I would if it weren't for felix.

A late hippy bathday from me Kate. Old enough to know better, young enough to do it ;)

Belated happy birthday from me too. :D

I couldnt help but try to imagine 'the mechanics', if you will, of the shexnanigans that happened on the motorbike. I have conjured up a few scenarios, but have no idea if they even in the right ball park.

I used to see this bird that insisted on fondling me tackle every time she was on the back of my bike. It didn't help my concentration I can tell you...

There's not going to be a little Don Luigi to share the budget with :D

Not in the next nine months, at least :\

One really should wear the green willow all around their hat.

Aye. I've been there a good few times before but it never gets better. I'm pretty sure I have rather low fertility by this point :\

A bullet dodged ay Don... The amount of guys I hear sa . They think they've low count is ridiculous. I thought it about myself, as did partener due to pur excessive lifestyles.

We could get pregnant sharing a glance at 20ft... It'll happen when its meant to.

Scotch you've made me feel better.

Do you warm your balls in the microwave, too?